I'm pretty sure I added the address changer though I am here tested changing the addys for Aeria with no results. I have no clue. lol. Just have fun with it and mess around. Just use common sense. Don't afk for 50 hrs or something. *****.
Huh are you saying it doesn't work with Aeria? xD
Sorry, it works fine on mine.
NIIIICE >:]
Just try it without lauching the game, and i've already notice something : your trainer is long to response about 2 secs when i change the transparency to be applied, about 2 secs to popup the adresses windows, and about 2-3 secs to popup the input box for the resolution...
Another thing : on the resolution inputbox, if you cancel the first one, the second popups, and when you closed the trainer, I've got this message :
Line -1:
Error: Variable used without being declared.
Just try it without lauching the game, and i've already notice something : your trainer is long to response about 2 secs when i change the transparency to be applied, about 2 secs to popup the adresses windows, and about 2-3 secs to popup the input box for the resolution...
Another thing : on the resolution inputbox, if you cancel the first one, the second popups, and when you closed the trainer, I've got this message :
Line -1:
Error: Variable used without being declared.
Yeah I'm getting the same thing that Kuchiha's getting...and I might have lied q.q
The Spam Loot isn't working for me. It keeps telling me it's OFF D:
And the Buffer and Settings button doesn't work :[
But this is just for Aeria, congrats on 1337 MAYN AIO
yea. trainer's response really depends on a multitude of factors which should be addressed asap. need to sleep and see if i have time to look at it again.
had to take out the credits thing kuchiha. sorry bout taht. gonna add it when the final release or w/e is out because ppl reported msgbox and inputbox errors when it came up. same with resolution inputbox.
blade3000 came up with good test reports. He said that the resolution inputbox is bugged and the credits msgbox is screwy. He also stated that none of the buffs work for the autobuffer (though i've used devil awaken and intangible fine)
gonna go to sleep now. lol. its 330pm and i'm tired as hell. if anyone needs help i hope kuchiha, tri407tiny, or zowex can help you. They're the most qualified ppl i know and way better than me at any of this.
well for my part i begin the v2 of my trainer in few days, many things to do during my holydays -__-"
Hope to bring with it new GUI, custom autopots for mayn and aeria version, and maybe other things.
yea. trainer's response really depends on a multitude of factors which should be addressed asap. need to sleep and see if i have time to look at it again.
had to take out the credits thing kuchiha. sorry bout taht. gonna add it when the final release or w/e is out because ppl reported msgbox and inputbox errors when it came up. same with resolution inputbox.
blade3000 came up with good test reports. He said that the resolution inputbox is bugged and the credits msgbox is screwy. He also stated that none of the buffs work for the autobuffer (though i've used devil awaken and intangible fine)
gonna go to sleep now. lol. its 330pm and i'm tired as hell.if anyone needs help i hope kuchiha, tri407tiny, or zowex can help you. They're the most qualified ppl i know and way better than me at any of this.
Italics - Strike, sleeping? No. This AIO is too amazing for someone who sleeps to make.
Underlined - At least blade didn't get banned while using it during testing. =D
If you're going to set it at 10% then maybe you should use in-game autopills.
If you're on Aeria and want to use custom pills, you need to update the addresses for "currenthp", "currentmp", "maxhp", "maxmp". Remember when updating addresses you have to restart the AIO.
Aeria in-game autopills is finished. Just figuring out what to do now.
I really wanted you as a tester zacko. you're never on msn anymore. and of course you're qualified. you just need mod powers in these forums to edit my sleepy mistake.
[RELEASE] TwelveSky 2 - Trainer with various functions 01/09/2013 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 99 Replies http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2389/capturelaf .jpg http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2365/capture2ndd. jpg
Here is my first release of a simple trainer coded in VB.net (so you need .NET Framework to launch it). Nothing really new, but I coded it for me and I wanted the share it.
Use it at your own risk !! use town mode when in town or crowded area.
Features:
Autopotion
Moving speed hack with custom speed and teleport
[Re-Release] TwelveSky 2 AIO 01/18/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 292 Replies UPDATE: v2.07 is out now! Download your new copies and see what's changed! Hopefully, the changes are bugs. :)
Hey guys, this release fixes some issues in the last release, however it is still far from perfect. I appreciated your feedback in the other thread and I would like it if you all continued to contribute.
Instructions are in the ReadMe file. It explains all the functions.
Note that I have 2 separate files for MAYN and Aeria. They are both identical except for the addresses and...
How to create p-server TwelveSky or TwelveSky 2 05/10/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 3 Replies hello
I want to make a private servare TwelveSky or TwelveSky 2 but I need material
or a tutorial for use with all materials.
I want to know if there heack or boot or speed for this type of game
Tnx::)