UPDATE: v2.07 is out now! Download your new copies and see what's changed! Hopefully, the changes are bugs.
Hey guys, this release fixes some issues in the last release, however it is still far from perfect. I appreciated your feedback in the other thread and I would like it if you all continued to contribute.
Instructions are in the ReadMe file. It explains all the functions.
Note that I have 2 separate files for MAYN and Aeria. They are both identical except for the addresses and the buff skills.
Changelog v2.06 Both Versions:
Fixed attack speed buff not buffing when attackspeed hack is on.
Fixed Custom Loot (again)
Added ability to custom loot in any resolution and game mode (windows and fullscreen)
Made Custom Loot move faster.
Added indicator that pops up when activating/de-activating aoe and buffs.
Changed spam loot to require TS2 to be open in order to activate/de-activate.
Added some lines of code that may or may not help people who are having trouble running AIO.
Added button on "Hacks" (I made a typo in the readme) which allows feeding of pet or activates "Run Fun" see notes in "Hacks" section below.
Petfeeder works in both versions.
Some other necessary changes that I can't remember which could lead to bugs. Sorry.
Updated README file.
Changelog v2.07 Both Versions:
Automatically minimizes chat box when using custom loot.
Automatically minimizes minimap when using custom loot.
What's that over there? Thanks button? awesome way of showing appreciation!
133 downloads of previous versions for MAYN.
158 + 538 downloads of previous versions for Aeria.
all worked fine but the rare looter aoe had good speed ,speed hacks work fine,revive works ,uni loot works ,zoom fine ,,i seen no problem but the rare loot ,nice aeria bot cant wait for the auto buff feature
hehe zacko. gratz. that's an awesome accomplishment.
hmmm. i think rare, uni, and elite looters are coded the same. might be a bit slower to react because it has to go through a list starting with UNI. i'll check the code again to be sure. was working on making it faster yesterday, but i don't think its possible for me.
The loot test that I was performing yesterday worked partially well, but it will screw up if the player isn't using AOE spells. It will start to move the char very far from the spot.
Rare auto loot doesn't work, unless there's some trick to it, AOE is good, timing, the hacks, work, umm auto pill only works on 5 for me. But other then that it's very good, and get buffs for AERIA xD
[RELEASE] TwelveSky 2 - Trainer with various functions 01/09/2013 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 99 Replies http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2389/capturelaf .jpg http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2365/capture2ndd. jpg
Here is my first release of a simple trainer coded in VB.net (so you need .NET Framework to launch it). Nothing really new, but I coded it for me and I wanted the share it.
Use it at your own risk !! use town mode when in town or crowded area.
Features:
Autopotion
Moving speed hack with custom speed and teleport
[Release] TwelveSky 2 AIO 08/10/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 50 Replies Here's my TwelveSky 2 AIO (All-in-one)
I feel terrible releasing this buggy version, but like I said, if i release a fully functional version like my other trainer, I won't get thanks or appreciation for my work. It'll just get downloaded and used.
Features:
-AOE Bot
-Auto Buffer (Currently lame, if you use it... tell me what happens)
-Spam loot
-Custom Loot (so buggy its not worth using unless you're fullscreen 1024*768)
-The usual runspeed, attackspeed, zoom, revive.
-Some hidden...
How to create p-server TwelveSky or TwelveSky 2 05/10/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 3 Replies hello
I want to make a private servare TwelveSky or TwelveSky 2 but I need material
or a tutorial for use with all materials.
I want to know if there heack or boot or speed for this type of game
Tnx::)