[RELEASE] TwelveSky 2 - Trainer with various functions
Discussion on [RELEASE] TwelveSky 2 - Trainer with various functions within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.
[RELEASE] TwelveSky 2 - Trainer with various functions
Here is my first release of a simple trainer coded in VB.net (so you need .NET Framework to launch it). Nothing really new, but I coded it for me and I wanted the share it.
Use it at your own risk !! use town mode when in town or crowded area.
Features:
Autopotion
Moving speed hack with custom speed and teleport
Attack speed hack with custom speed
Zoom hack
Display of HP and MP
Town mode
Easy to configure
How to use:
Launch the game and then launch the trainer (if you use Vista or Seven, you need to enable administrator mode so the trainer works).
With config menu you can enter the addresses of the different memory values. Just open it, changes addresses and click "OK" to save.
Town mode is a button that switch off moving and attack hack so you don't get spotted in town Just click again the button to return to previous speed and attack values.
The moving speed and attack speed sliders allow to set the speed you want. Good values are around 110 for both moving and attack speed.
Yes, I have to thank you strikeraid and also Kuchiha for the help
I think I won't add new function like AOE bot or autobuff because I have no time to do it, and in 1 week I'm in holidays, without a computer
[Re-Release] TwelveSky 2 AIO 01/18/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 292 Replies UPDATE: v2.07 is out now! Download your new copies and see what's changed! Hopefully, the changes are bugs. :)
Hey guys, this release fixes some issues in the last release, however it is still far from perfect. I appreciated your feedback in the other thread and I would like it if you all continued to contribute.
Instructions are in the ReadMe file. It explains all the functions.
Note that I have 2 separate files for MAYN and Aeria. They are both identical except for the addresses and...
[Release] TwelveSky 2 AIO 08/10/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 50 Replies Here's my TwelveSky 2 AIO (All-in-one)
I feel terrible releasing this buggy version, but like I said, if i release a fully functional version like my other trainer, I won't get thanks or appreciation for my work. It'll just get downloaded and used.
Features:
-AOE Bot
-Auto Buffer (Currently lame, if you use it... tell me what happens)
-Spam loot
-Custom Loot (so buggy its not worth using unless you're fullscreen 1024*768)
-The usual runspeed, attackspeed, zoom, revive.
-Some hidden...
Chugunmatik 1.0 trainer for twelvesky 07/27/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies hi
This program for twelvesky, is like 1111 spam but not same
http://twelvesky.freehostia.com/images/pro.JPG
this program has pvp mode, boss mode, grinding mode
if you kill chugun boss or loa you can be afk. there are autoreload pot and auto buff
autoupdate, if change offset adresses , website will be update