Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] AfterBurn 2.0 Bot Scripts

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameClubSuckZ View Post
Visual Basic

Visual C#

C++

Visual Basic

Visual C#

C++

bro ty so much ima get to learning this stuff asap TY!!

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by killz247 View Post
bro ty so much ima get to learning this stuff asap TY!!

no probz

Old   #33

Im not sure if i got the bot working, it makes vicious centaurs disappear and vengeful centaurs turn into those Christmas ape things and if im near one while the bot is running it will auto attack it and pick up the items it drops. The problem im having is the character coordinate address's, i found the correct ones but when i use the bot it just makes my character run round in a circle or is it supposed to do that?
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyouth View Post
Im not sure if i got the bot working, it makes vicious centaurs disappear and vengeful centaurs turn into those Christmas ape things and if im near one while the bot is running it will auto attack it and pick up the items it drops. The problem im having is the character coordinate address's, i found the correct ones but when i use the bot it just makes my character run round in a circle or is it supposed to do that?
It should telly you around the cave and turn in circles looking for vengeful ventaurs then telly again. Sounds like you almost have it. Glad to see someone is getting close also reminder vicious and vengeful addys change on every log in so you will have to get the new ones every time you re log in.

Old   #35

Good realese.
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterBurn 2.0 View Post
It should telly you around the cave and turn in circles looking for vengeful ventaurs then telly again. Sounds like you almost have it. Glad to see someone is getting close also reminder vicious and vengeful addys change on every log in so you will have to get the new ones every time you re log in.
Hi AfterBurn, im definatly not teleporting i left the it running for an hour and didnt move apart from going in circles, could you tell me how to remedy this? or at least give me a hint? im a noob at this sort of thing and tbh im surprised i got this far, also for some reason now the script wont work unless i minimize my 12sky window and then it will work again but whatever im doing outside of the window it will make my keyboard type an A everytime it spins my 12sky screen.
Old   #37

Unhappy

i also got up to that point where the character just go in circles though but not moving or anything .
Old   #38

Hi after burn well can you be little bit more specific? well make master config make it dll right...then was stuck really don't know what next... so went and create new txt and copy and paste all the scripts for cod. then open cheat engine y get adress for vengeful and put where sadi enteer adress for vengeful character but still don't work...can you help me? thanks
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanpablo143 View Post
Hi after burn well can you be little bit more specific? well make master config make it dll right...then was stuck really don't know what next... so went and create new txt and copy and paste all the scripts for cod. then open cheat engine y get adress for vengeful and put where sadi enteer adress for vengeful character but still don't work...can you help me? thanks
you need "autoit" not cheat engine ..just google it .
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by icaruspade View Post
you need "autoit" not cheat engine ..just google it .
ok going download it, and then what? going try do whatever think it's the right thing to do....hope it works xD,

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterBurn 2.0 View Post
Has anyone been able to compile the script, find the addresses, and make the program work yet. I am going to give theis one script about another week and I may been posting another for you all to work with / learn from.

I have not decided yet but I may post the actual programs when I am done so all you would need to do it get the addresses but I am not sure yet because that would defeat the purpose of learning.
hey bro you want we learn by ourselves? kind of hard.... really don't understand it....would be awesome if you specific more what we have to do, like how find the character addressee and all of that stuff... ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyouth View Post

Hi actually same thing it's happens to me...only my character do it's like the cam goes around all room and look for the vengeful but my character doesn't even move, think it's because I dint did nothing with my character coordinates but really dint have idea of how found it, can someone help me? all I did was copy and paste, I supposed to change the coordinates of the master config X and Y for the ones if supposed to found right? how iI found it? please help
Old   #41

Wth is Nomadmemory.au3 Should i creat it or what ?
Old   #42

in fact you need to download it
Thanks
1 User
Old   #43

anyone got this working or may help me how do it? think got everything except little step of my character doesn't even move -_-
Old   #44

OK going to get some addys and check the script for you guys but I need to level a guy high enough so I can get in COD to test. I will update as soon as I can.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #45

Yes GO GO Afterburn will w8 )