Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] AfterBurn 2.0 Bot Scripts

Old 04/19/2012, 12:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
Do i need to put both files in Twelve Sky directory or not ?

Old 04/19/2012, 14:19   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by boubasse View Post
Do i need to put both files in Twelve Sky directory or not ?
Not I would just make a folder on the desktop and put then there.

Old 04/19/2012, 14:35   #18

ok, thanks

i understand to find the drop item adress but i don't understand how to find the item coordinates adress, can u help me
Old 04/19/2012, 15:30   #19

Quote:
ok, thanks

i understand to find the drop item adress but i don't understand how to find the item coordinates adress, can u help me
The dropped item coordinates are in the same memory block as the dropped item address just drop a item go to the memory view of the dropped item address you have already found and start changing address to zero move forward 4 bytes at a time. Do this till the item moves. Thats as much as I will give, this thread is in hopes to help you all learn.

Old 04/19/2012, 18:25   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterBurn 2.0 View Post
Its Autoit not C++
o ok so were do i learn the language to autoit?cuz i am a complete noob at this like i dnt no anything but i know how to use cheatengine but not how to find certain addresses or make a trainer/bot can u give me some tips or help me understand?
Old 04/19/2012, 19:17   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by killz247 View Post
o ok so were do i learn the language to autoit?cuz i am a complete noob at this like i dnt no anything but i know how to use cheatengine but not how to find certain addresses or make a trainer/bot can u give me some tips or help me understand?
first you need to learn the basics of C++, like the If statement , while loop switch statement and so on. after u master them. u can now try to read the script given by afterburn. Promise it will help u a lot. yes!, I don't know anything about autoit but still i can read it. Because the syntax are bit the same with C++. its good to learn your C or C++ language before learning this Autoit. it will help u alot to understand the flow of the code.

to afterburn,
dude u know C#?
Old 04/20/2012, 15:58   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameClubSuckZ View Post
first you need to learn the basics of C++, like the If statement , while loop switch statement and so on. after u master them. u can now try to read the script given by afterburn. Promise it will help u a lot. yes!, I don't know anything about autoit but still i can read it. Because the syntax are bit the same with C++. its good to learn your C or C++ language before learning this Autoit. it will help u alot to understand the flow of the code.

to afterburn,
dude u know C#?
ok bro thanks.do you no were i can learn it or a website i can go for tutorials kinda embarrassed to say it but im kinda slow learner so any advice would really help
Old 04/20/2012, 23:59   #23

Visual Basic

Visual C#

C++

Visual Basic

Visual C#

C++

Old 04/21/2012, 02:55   #24

Has anyone been able to compile the script, find the addresses, and make the program work yet. I am going to give theis one script about another week and I may been posting another for you all to work with / learn from.

I have not decided yet but I may post the actual programs when I am done so all you would need to do it get the addresses but I am not sure yet because that would defeat the purpose of learning.
Old 04/22/2012, 21:25   #25

where can i find nomadmemory.au3 and WinAPI.au3?
Old 04/23/2012, 05:04   #26

Quote:
where can i find nomadmemory.au3 and WinAPI.au3?
Here
Old 04/23/2012, 11:31   #27

anyone get auto pet food....???
Old 04/23/2012, 17:47   #28

I manage to compile the script but the bot doesn't work.
I've entered the adresses of Vengeful and vicious centaur, i also find the drop item adress and the item coordinates adress. I put them in the MasterConfig.dll.
Can you help me?
Old 04/24/2012, 04:26   #29

Quote:
I manage to compile the script but the bot doesn't work.
I've entered the adresses of Vengeful and vicious centaur, i also find the drop item adress and the item coordinates adress. I put them in the MasterConfig.dll.
Can you help me?
If you have the correct addresses in the masterconfig.dll and you have compiled the script you should be good, are you putting the program and the masterconfig in the same folder. Also is it giving you any errors. I will log onto TS2 sometime this week and see if it still works right I have not played in about 8 months.
Old 04/24/2012, 06:28   #30

would be great if you can release AfterBurns AutoBot scripts