Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] AfterBurn 2.0 Key Reassign Version 1.0

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] AfterBurn 2.0 Key Reassign Version 1.0

Well after reading Iktov's post about his progress on his number pad key reassigning ( So credits to Iktov on the modifation to re-design mine for others to use ), I decided to re-design my current key reassigner and make it customizable for everyone to use. I figured why keep it just for myself, so I will share with everyone else I know it has made my game play alot easier.

( Now you can press page up to disable key reassign or page down to enable or use the buttons )
Credits to MegaByte for the idea to disable and enable for chatting

What it does it allows you to reassign your keys in the blue highlighted area

to any of the keys in the red highlighted area, excluding the enter, tab, alt , and ctrl keys.

~~~ Tested on TwelveSky2 Aeria Version. Windows Xp, Vista, and 7. ~~~

~~64 Bit and 32 Bit Operating Systems ~~

My Favorite set up is the z key for running x znd c key for attacks space bar for looting and v, b, n, f, g, and h for buffs allows me to rest my wrist on the edge of my desk instead of holding above the keyboard to use the 1 -0 keys. Much easier on the wrist, arm, and hand. To set a key as space bar just click the box under the key you want set and press the space bar once.

NOTE: After pressing the set your keys button allow it a second to set your keys.

Direct Download it here

Press Thanks if you like.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/17/2011, 08:59   #2

Sexy!!!!! great job!
Can you put a toggle on and off in game eg pressing - or F2
And make it not go into effect if using the chat / login and such.

Old 01/17/2011, 15:19   #3

hmm.. I hadn't thought of that. I will see what I can do thanks for the idea's Mega.
Old 01/17/2011, 16:27   #4

good job nice man
Did work on aeria????

Old 01/17/2011, 17:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaHaska View Post
good job nice man
Did work on aeria????
Yes works on Aeria and most other games that utilize the 1-0 hotkeys.

« [Release] Send Text to OutPut console | [Release]Mania Engine 1.0 12sky2[PH] »