Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] BlackStar's guide to owning with a pure INT

Discussion on [Guide] BlackStar's guide to owning with a pure INT within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/07/2008, 01:33   #31

elite*gold: 0
the best guide ever
Old 07/07/2008, 19:17   #32

good job but its only for chinees i see will you make one for europa 2?
Old 07/08/2008, 21:19   #33

@ vittee

Nice pictures man thnx a lot..
one more thing though
could you get me the ones for fire, heuksal and fore too
or maybe tell me how you did it or where you got it ^^
I'm sure I can do it if I only knew how =)

ps. made a credit chapter for ya.. you're the only one in it atm though xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by qn4o92 View Post
the best guide ever
thnx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezark View Post
good job but its only for chinees i see will you make one for europa 2?
yh it's only for pure INT chinese
I will prob never make a guide about euro: I don't like them and I only looked at their skills and played with some at lvl 30 just to understand their abilities and limitations.So sorry but another member will have to share his wisdome with you all
Old 07/11/2008, 09:15   #34

Thanks lol, im famous now Just tell me what skills to take from force. But here is for fire skills.

I can take new picture for you with fire walls maxed.

And just to help you lil bit i did calculate how much sp it does take to max those skills.

Fire 30 with those skills = 2478
Fire 90 with those skills = 298,209
Lightning 90 with those skills = 287,157
Ice 90 with those skills = 235,055
Bicheon 90 with those skills = 309,799
Heuksal 90 with those skills = 247,527

Here is pictures of heuksal skills, i made it bechouse ur picture is kinda old.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/12/2008, 04:18   #35

thanks vittee
are you using char builder?
can you share it to me?
'coz the char builder i have is only up till lvl 70 i think
thx again.
Old 07/12/2008, 07:05   #36

Yeah sure.

got all skills to 90 lvl. Press alt or ctrl and it will dlvl. Scan it if you want to.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2008, 17:32   #37

hi, first i'd like to say nice guide . I am a lvl 72 S/S nuker with lighting, cold and bicheon to lvl 63 and lvl 30 fire. i pvpd my friend, a lvl 72 glavie with cold 30, fire lightning and heuksal to lvl 63 for a few hours yesterday. he is pure STR i am pure INT. we have about the same gear, both garments +4/+5 pieces full blue. i have a +9 sword and +7 shield, he has a +7 glavie. what i would like to know is.... HOW DO I BEAT HIM!
ive tried everything and i just cannot kill him. it takes him forever to kill me though (after snow shield is down it will take him a few minutes) because i keep knocking him down and using the ironwall shield skill.
any ideas on how to beat him?
Old 07/23/2008, 18:26   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomdz View Post
hi, first i'd like to say nice guide . I am a lvl 72 S/S nuker with lighting, cold and bicheon to lvl 63 and lvl 30 fire. i pvpd my friend, a lvl 72 glavie with cold 30, fire lightning and heuksal to lvl 63 for a few hours yesterday. he is pure STR i am pure INT. we have about the same gear, both garments +4/+5 pieces full blue. i have a +9 sword and +7 shield, he has a +7 glavie. what i would like to know is.... HOW DO I BEAT HIM!
ive tried everything and i just cannot kill him. it takes him forever to kill me though (after snow shield is down it will take him a few minutes) because i keep knocking him down and using the ironwall shield skill.
any ideas on how to beat him?
lol i see

well you you do the most dmg with bleed and devision on him.. but I think you don't have those skills yet (lightning chain and flying stones smash)

for now.. all you can really do is do nuke, KD(hope it will work) stab, stab, stab and then nuke again, folowed by a lion shout or some other quick skills.
You will kill much easier ones your bicheon skills reach lvl 71.
but for now all you have is that combo. that combo is actually stronger then just nuking all the time.

What he will do is try to stunn you as much as possible till your snow runs out.. and then finish you off.

So you need to keep nuking and KD him.. to prevent him from doing that.
but like I said it's hard to kill a glaive with nice def.. since you don't have bleed and devision yet.

also remember to use ironwall when you get in trouble and keep using that KD, also try icewall in between to absorb 1 or 2 hits.
you only need to survive for 1min without snow and then you can put it up again.
15sec ironwall, 1 KD.. then about 30 sec left which you have to try to tank =)

gL with him.. let me know if you got him down
Old 07/31/2008, 13:17   #39

Well i still cant beat him... guess i will have to live with it
i am not sure about what i want to be at lvl 90, i want to be sword/shield but i cannot decide if i want fire/lighting/ice or lightning/bicheon/cold. if i go fire/lighting/cold i will have great magic defence, very strong fire nukes and invisible detect and also fire shield for immune stats. but if i go lighting/bicheon/ice i lose that but i get knockdown, bleed, division, more defence and block but i also lose the awesome power of fire nukes . can you help me decide what to pick i really dont know how much damage bleed and division do though so i cant really compare to fire nukes
please help me decide
Old 07/31/2008, 15:02   #40

tondz, I think that lightning nukes are strong, as they do the most damage out of anything right now in game, so I would max lightning to 90. Then I would go 70 with fire, 68 with cold for the shield series, and finish off your stat points in s/s
Old 08/02/2008, 01:39   #41

fire nukes do more than lightning nukes and thats a bad suggestion because i will lose alot of defence if i dont get cold to 90 and also i will lose damage from fire nukes and the sword skills will only be lvl 72 and not do any good damage
Old 08/02/2008, 03:12   #42

Ummm, please explain what I am missing, looks here like it does alot more at all lvls...

Lightning ftw... 46% more than fire...

[Edit]

I take it back, combined with imbue, fire does the most damage :| on nukes, you can use imbue skills on nuke attacks right?
Old 08/02/2008, 09:39   #43

Damni hate iSRO rates :S and i want a GR8 Nukaaa
Old 08/02/2008, 12:45   #44

flame wave bomb is a weak nuke that is why i am not getting it. the flame wave hellfire does more than the cranes thunderbolt if both are 90
and yes you can use imbue with nukes
i am comparing damage for both lightning and fire nukes right now, my skills are lvl 63 and my lightning nuke does 12000-13500 damage on nachals, the fire nuke does 13000-15000
Old 08/02/2008, 15:09   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomdz View Post
Well i still cant beat him... guess i will have to live with it
i am not sure about what i want to be at lvl 90, i want to be sword/shield but i cannot decide if i want fire/lighting/ice or lightning/bicheon/cold. if i go fire/lighting/cold i will have great magic defence, very strong fire nukes and invisible detect and also fire shield for immune stats. but if i go lighting/bicheon/ice i lose that but i get knockdown, bleed, division, more defence and block but i also lose the awesome power of fire nukes . can you help me decide what to pick i really dont know how much damage bleed and division do though so i cant really compare to fire nukes
please help me decide
if you just choose all 90 light/fire/cold..you will suck in pvp..you cant kill anyone with just nuke nuke nuke if you get stun or kd..more so, it takes more time to cast another nuke compared to the chain and kd/stab that bicheon has, plus those great defense that it gives you.
so i advise you to take 90 bicheon/light/cold and 30 fire or heuksal passive for extra HP.
Closed Thread