Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultimate bowman Guide by Marketta

Discussion on Ultimate bowman Guide by Marketta within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ultimate bowman Guide by Marketta

[[Introduction]]

Hi everybody this will be our ultimate guide for pure strength bowman for cap 100, I hope i will post a nice guide and all enjoys it.

[[Starting Questions And answers]]

Q: What's Pure strength Chinese bowman?
A: It's a Chinese Character, Added all stat point to Strength and Its main Skilled tree is Pacheon with some sub Trees.

Q: What's Cap 100 ?
A: Max Level you can reach in International Silkroad Online At the moment.

Q: What's next ?
A: Scroll Down.

[[Weapons Of bowman : Bow]]

1st Degree Chinese Bow

2nd Degree Chinese Bow

3rd Degree Chinese Bow

4th Degree Chinese Bow

5th Degree Chinese Bow

6th Degree Chinese Bow

7th Degree Chinese Bow

8th Degree Chinese Bow

9th Degree Chinese Bow

10th Degree Chinese Bow

[[Sets of bowman (clothes)]]

Well for a bowman u can have more than one option, But as we are talking about pure strength bowman your decision will be just for two choices

First : Garment Set

Garments are useful for strength characters, Because when u equip garments u gain 20% More speed, 20% parry ratio, 20% less mana consumption And u can add the cool looking
Garments basically have More magical defense and reinforces more than the protector and the armor sets, Yet it has the lowest physical defense between all types.

Q: Why would i pick garment for pure strength?
A: obviously, Garments has better Magical defenses and that's one thing the pure strength character Lacks so it's perfect with pure strength.

Q: Garments have the lowest physical defense between all types, why should i use?
A: For pure strength, you will have enough physical strength because you are pure and if you feel weak u can pick up protector or we will fix this soon with the person vs person tactic i will add in this guide.

Second : protector

Protector is the average set between armor and garment, Which means that protector gives Average physical defense and average magical defense ,Yet for pure strength u will face some lack of magical defense if u used protector and u will have perfect physical defense.
another thing to mention, you won't have same speed as garments
you will be slower than a garment player.

so protector is cool also.

Q: Why would i pick protector for pure strength?
A: Garments are better, but u can always have another choice wearing a protector if u are afraid of Euro warriors and rogues .

Q: Can i use both together?
A: Yes you can, Having 2 sets is just great but only if u can do it (needs money and experience in alchemy)
It will be cool to use both.

Q: How can i use both ?
A: Simple, If u are facing any mob or player with Physical attacks Use protector, If u are facing any mob or player with magical attacks use Garment.

Third : Armor

Armor has a great physical defense and lowest magical defense
so it's not recommended at all (imagine u got nuked from a pure int Chinese or from a Euro Wizard and u are in Armor).

Q: Is armor that bad?
A: No not at all, But it's not recommended in our build(pure strength)
we need more magical defense (garment) or just average if u want to pick protector so Armor would be cool for int char .

[[Accessory]]

Well there's not much to mention about accessory as all Chinese characters use same accessory, But there's some advice
please try to pick up some good accessory with good % percentage for absorption (specially Magical absorption) or just fix them by stones which made for accessory.

Q: Minimum percentage recommended ?
A: 41+ Will be cool.

[[Skill Tree]]

You can Decide Between some choices (of course pacheon tree will be maxed 100) :

Main : Pacheon

Pacheon is the mastery of the bowman ship.
Description : Those who reached the last stage with only archery in the field in which the spear and the sword are ramp-ant are the very Pacheonmun. This martial art with the meaning to break away the heaven fears all the people in the field. Their main stage was not the field but the palace. Most apprentices engaged in the royal military and accumulated their fames with fighting the foreign enemies and barbarians. So the archery became close to the military martial art.
The Pacheon Bowmanship thinks much of the metal practice on the contrary that it has been known to the field that it trains the technique of the martial art and practice how to handle more excellent and stronger bow. Especially the hawk training technique the 3rd head in the past had learned in the middle of sightseeing Silla was one of the unique practices and became the study to raise the depth of the apprentices' martial arts.

:+: Skills :+:

Anti Devil bow tree.

This tree has enormous Critical increase (depends on which level it is)
It has low recasting time so this tree must be maxed.

Arrow Combo Attack

This tree is the lovely tree to (bowman) and hatred (to non bowman chars)
in this tree u will find combo attacks which can be really good at high levels
with 5 arrow combo and 6 arrow combo, This tree got knock back probability which saves you much times and deals damage at the same time this tree has most important skill for the bowman (IMO) which the build was basically build around those skills (knocking back then attack again,Knocking back to save yourself)

5 arrow : Successive shots 5 Times
Knock-back Probability 30%, 5 Times

6 arrow : Successive shots 6 Times
Knock-back Probability 30%, 6 Times

Nothing to say just to be maxed (a must)

Hawk Training Series

This tree contains your helping bird, Which can be really helpful to your character, It's a Buff skill to summon your hawk.

White hawk is just like Blue hawk : which does help you a lot by adding attack rating to your character while it's activated (will explain why the need of attack rating)

Black hawk and Lightning hawk : those hawks will summon to cast physical attacks with you, Which can be helpful vs mobs and vs int players also(not saying it won't help vs str players)

So you should max the whole row.

Autumn Wind Arrow

This tree is not recommended for some reasons, Cast weaker attacks than strong bow , and explosion arrow tree.
But if u are a maxing maniac u can add it, it looks cool(colorful) and it has damage reduce (Reduce 20%).

Break Heaven Arrow

This tree will contain sort of buff which can help you increasing your attack range for sometime (till the buff end) it reaches 5m and more in the last book(cap 100).

So this tree should be maxed.

Explosion Arrow

This tree is an awesome tree, It has some skills which make explosion and Hits more than target in the surrounded area of the target contains an attack rating status in each one, so this skill can really casts high critical to your enemy (because of the attack rating increase) add to this that it has high physical damage just it has range decrease but not that much so u can live with it .

so obviously this tree should be maxed.

Strong Bow

As the name says this skill is really strong , it's the most powerful skill in bowman books it has more critical chances, Stun status can be casted to your opponent by this skill with ( probability 30%, 5 Secound ) add to these that it has Shot range increase for 5 M which u can cast far far away from your enemy so as i said this is the most powerful skill in this tree.

MUST be maxed .

Mind Bow

In this tree, U can throw several arrows in the same time to several targets with lower damage than 1-arrow skill so it is basically for power level purposes or to get more mobs around you (no one likes to have more mobs around him ) so if you are not a power leveler and not interested in this skill
you can just ignore it.

so it's not a must.

Mind Concentration

This is a passive tree which u must max for your attack rating increase.

Now all pacheon is clear, And now i am gonna explain Fire, cold , lightning and force trees in the next reply ( max number of images exceeded ) .

Merged ^^

Fire

Mainly : Fire contains the best imbue (highest damage using fire)

Fire contains Fire Shield emperor ( helps you to be immune with some accessory blues and helps to cure status )

Fire contains Physical damage increase boosts which is highly recommended in this build

Fire contains Magical defense buffs ( which are recommended to the pure strength character )

Fire contains Fire wall series (which helps to absorb magical attacks to the wall and the more your wall's level is , the higher damage it can absorb)

Fire Contains fire combustion (which u can use to detect invisible and stealth players of euro race)

Fire's passive has physical damage increase option so it is highly recommended.

and you should max those skills (whatever fire mastery level)

Recommended :

Lightning

It's the speed, Magical damage, Parry ratio tree.
This tree can give you much
such as : speed up to 7x(depends on mastery level and which skill u added)
and phantom walk , which can transport you from point to another point (far away by a certain distance also depends on level of the skill)
magical damage boost which increases your magical damage by certain percentage and it's cool also
parry ratio buff of concentration which provides you with extra parry ratio (decrease the rate u will be receiving hits with)
and the parry ratio passive

Skills to be maxed (whatever lightning mastery level)

Cold

Awesome tree (specially for nukers) contains some useful skills
like cold imbue (can be extremely annoying vs non immune characters)
and physical defense buffs, freezing skills and frost skills
snow shield also known as mana shield ( it absorbs your damage by certain percentage from your mp : example > if u have snow shield 20% absorption and the damage u are receiving is 10k , your hp will decrease by 8k and your mp will decrease by 2k)
Crystal wall : same as firewall from fire but this absorbs physical attacks instead of magical attacks
cold passive : Increases physical damage by certain amount.

Next Skills can be maxed and will be helpful (at low level of cold)
PS: Snow shield should be only Novice on Lv1 (20%) Pure strength won't be able to waste more mp

PS 2: in case you will max cold to 100
you can just add imbue , Frost guard, frost wall , cold armor and as we said before snow shield novice level 1.

Force

Force tree is the force of de buff and buff, contains extremely helpful skills specially for a bowman, u can be unique with this tree (but not in cap 110 because u cant get 110 from fire , pacheon , force as mastery limited to 300)
if u gonna be Pacheon/fire/force will be pwner but yet Lightning got the most popularity here (it's better for a bowman to have lightning than Force IMO)
well it has some useful skills

Self heal , Heal

both of those books are made to heal you or a specific target(that target can be u) so if u want to be sort of immortal add those skills and if u don't like to farm a lot just don't add them.

force cure, cure therapy

both of those books are made to cure your bad status (division as an example)
so it's a must to max both of those trees , force cure can be casted on a specific target and cure therapy can cure 3 targets in range ( same party)

Rebirth art, natural therapy

Rebirth art as knows with resurrect skill it helps u to resurrect any died character (depends on what level is the char you ressing and the skill level is)
natural therapy is like a circle makes u non seen by mobs (normal)
champions and giants nah, so it's sorta cool if u hunt alone (legit)
or in parties (not AFK) or mainly it remains a good skill

Force increasing passive

it increases your maximum mp so it's a cool skill to be maxed.

Vital spot attack

This tree must be maxed because it has the debuffs skills
Decreasing
parry ratio
attack rating
decay status
weaken status
impotent status
division status

so those skills are very important , those are the main debuffs in pvp system
that makes u pwn other players , Debuff then attack or whatever tactic u use
so it's all up to you

After i have finished forces it's time to explain the unique build

This is the most beautiful build in this cap ^^ , Seriously this build is almost perfect(because nothing is perfect just god is perfect)

Mastery explain : Pacheon(100)/Fire(100)/Light(80)/Cold(20)

Sp needed : 1,125,590 SP From lv 1 to lv 100

Char Max Hp without equipment : 29546
Char Max Mp without equipment : 8452

You will have enormous speed, Large phantom walk, nice parry ratio And High damage you can get by the magical boost.

same time you will not miss cold tree , which can give you :
Snow shield (Level 1 Snow shield novice)
Imbue (helps sometimes vs non immune players)
Ice Wall (whatever level it is , Helps very much)

With all fire skills mentioned up as the fire will be maxed
and pacheon has been explained before(maxed too)

P v P Hints :

Well this is different from one to other but here some tips ..

1: If u face blader who knock down lots of time , Always Use firewall to avoid his knock down, and always try to knock back him when he start lightning chain which gives u status,and always have a nice br shield (high level preferred) to block some attacks while u are on the floor and to tank some damage.

2:If u face a nuker , Firewall will be awesome too to block his nukes and avoid knocking down so it works with nukes and bicheon players,and always have a nice br shield (high level preferred) to block some attacks while u are on the floor and to tank some damage.

3:If u face a warrior, which uses dual axe + 2 handed, Use fire wall vs axe to avoid bleed and stun, and save your knock back to avoid the daredevil and only the daredevil , if u couldn't use ur snow wall , it will absorb the damage, and always have a nice br shield (high level preferred) to block some attacks while u are on the floor and to tank some damage.

4:If u face a Glaiver, U can play on your own wishing some luck for a critical
but if u felt like dying , Phantom walk will be awesome so u can get extra range and cast strong bow , if stun , continue attacking after he moves towards you , knock back is the right skill and keep going.

5:Wizards,If wizard was in bless Knock back , Strong bow , knock back , Strong bow and never forget firewall , If it was wizard bard, Hit him any 2 skills he will die ^^.

6: rogues, u can do same as warriors , but never use firewall , because they will own u alive with criticals , Strong bow and arrow comb are your friends.

7:Pure int spearman and hybrid spearman : Firewall is your friend , arrow combs also so don't let him stun u much because he will launch nuke then cast mars so beware arrow comb are cool + firewall , and normal skills as usual.

8: warolck players : Firewall to avoid debuffs and normal hits as usual but use firewall a lot.

9:Cleric offering : try to avoid it by firewall.

10 : Vs a bowman : Cast firewall to avoid knock back , The moment he tries to knock back you, use explosion tree, because those skills take sometime to cast so it may launch an arrow even u are knock backed (tested)

PS: cap 100 you have double arrow combo so you are not facing so much trouble.

Some hints for your Bow :

Try to pick a Crit 10+ bow, because your build is based on criticals
Phy damage and phy reinforce are so important also attack rating %
magical damage and magical reinforce aren't your main aim but never let them lower than 41% , try to max blue it as any other weapon.

Job of the bowman :

Bowman is a supporter which hunt in groups usually so , it can be hunter or thief (trader is not my favorite)

Well that was everything in my mind, I hope u all enjoyed the guide.

As it's the first guide i ever do , I hope u forgive me for my English mistakes
English isn't my main language , Also I didn't copy anything (just images)
all on my own so anything will be wrong, or not accurate just let me know
and If anyone would like to add anything just send me a pm and i will add it
and add credits to him/her.

Let it be the ultimate bowman guide .
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/29/2009, 20:16   #2

Nice,can be moved in Silkroad Online Hack/Bots/Guides.
Old 12/29/2009, 20:18   #3

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgOo### View Post
Nice,can be moved in Silkroad Online Hack/Bots/Guides.
Yup.

After reading it,I think it was supposed to be in normal SRO section but It's actually for PSRO servers too

Especially SWSRO

Also,****,very nice tutorial :>

Keep up tha good work.
Old 12/29/2009, 20:18   #4

nice guide
Old 12/29/2009, 22:10   #5

any1 have an alchemy guide or something like that?
i know that alchemy is not only based on luck...i had some tryes in different ways.

on topic: nice guide!
Old 12/29/2009, 22:44   #6

Nice
Old 12/29/2009, 22:47   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marketta View Post
Q: What's Cap 100 ?
A: Max Level you can reach in International Silkroad Online At the moment.
lol? Wrong section?
Old 12/29/2009, 22:51   #8

He didn't put it in the other section because this guide is copied. Copied from this very same forum:

Ultimate Pure STR Guide by lolrko not by "Marketta" or who the hell are you.

The whole guide is copied from there, except the images.

EDIT: Notice that he did copied EVERYTHING, incluiding the final thought of the real author (lolrko). This is fully made by lolrko, thank him, not this fake wannabe.

#reported.
Old 12/29/2009, 23:30   #9

Sorry for double post, but in my opinion, this should come up again... The guide was moved by a moderator, and it is the exact copy from and existing guide... This should be removed, in my opinion, not moved to the correct section, since this guide is already in this section.
Old 12/30/2009, 20:08   #10

Received Thanks: 2,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
He didn't put it in the other section because this guide is copied. Copied from this very same forum:

#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread