Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elveron 718 - Daily Content - Most Unique - Ultimate Economy

Discussion on Elveron 718 - Daily Content - Most Unique - Ultimate Economy within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old 09/16/2015, 07:58   #136

elite*gold: 0
Haven't posted in a bit because I have been doing a lot of behind the scenes work. There have not been a lot of recent requests so I have been working on cleaning up code, rewriting things as I go along, and working on the engine to hopefully improve game performance. Please get some suggestions and bugs posted on our support portal, thanks!

9/15/2015
- Voting is set up again.
- Revamped the online webstore.
- Worked on tournaments, more to come to them.
- In the spirit, tournaments have returned.
- Started on cleaning up some cores to speed up the game.
Old 09/18/2015, 06:38   #137

Finally got settled well into my classes. Glad to have time to start coming back ingame and I love seeing both old faces and new faces it is great. I decided I'm going to start to hammer out the things that I hear all the time so here we are with a nice update tonight.

I have also re introduced the Support Portal where you can post suggestions and bugs. I suggest using this because it makes it easier for the developers and myself to view suggestions and bug reports, ultimately getting them done a lot faster and not forgetting about them. Here you can view progress on requests, vote (thumbs up/down) on ideas, comment on each others posts, etc.

Link:

9/16/2015-9/17/2015
- Players can now manually remove their titles using ::removetitle.
- Auras and more potions are now useable in Dungeoneering.
- Lamps can now be used on Construction XP if you own a house.
- Reworked the hunter success formulas based on equipment, levels, etc.
- All birds are now catchable.
- Added new Crystal Chest rewards, check them out!
- Added an World Event's Board at home to show all the events currently going on.
- Staff Pins, MAC Verification, etc. has been reinitiated for staff members.
- A few NPC's at home now announce drop parties in the party room.
- Setup the Support Portal again for bugs/suggestions, please post there.
- Please enter :ortal to access the page.

Thread Link:
Old 09/28/2015, 01:22   #138

Well, the official reset is here. Coming back from my summer work break I noticed one thing when I came back. The economy was a disaster, there were features added that really hurt the economy, there were things that already existed that made 1bil seem like little money. And as much as I didn't want to reset the economy, I got so many messages about the problems in the economy and how many people didn't want to play with an economy so messed up. So after a few days of testing, we have now patched up the economy so that money has value, rares are actually rares, etc. and we have done an official, FINAL reset. Come online and try out the new Elveron, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Now the development team will be moving on to new and great things, so keep your eyes peeled for our new content posted, as I will no longer be broadcasting Elveron updates.
Old 12/24/2015, 05:46   #139

First thing you guys noticed, the update graphics are back. Yes, I love doing these (thanks to @Chance) and I will be doing a graphic design for every update we put out. How often will those be put out? DAILY, yes the daily posts are officially back with myself and @Divinity. This is not the past where we would get a post once a week, or twice a month. No we are getting stuff done on a daily basis and Elveron is going to kick *** once again. I've been given a list of stuff that had to be worked on while I was gone and now I am solving those one by one. Expect marvelous features to be back. We also have an amazing Christmas event coming out tomorrow, so keep your eyes out! Here are today's updates:

12/23/2015
-Mining and Woodcutting have been revamped, working again as well.
-Gates/Crates/Looms/etc. should be working world wide now.
-Fairy rings, transportation modes, etc. have returned.
-Updates now automatically restart the server without needing to do it manually.
-Secured the MySQL connections, we are now on new databases.
-Tournaments have been returned and reworked!
-Added in new tournament reward algorithms to sort out different tier rewards.
-Players can now use the ancient altar again.
-Viper's area system has been reimplemented into the server.
-Teleportation out of Tutorial Island and various minigames has been prevented.
-Desert heat and such has returned, don't worry folks.
-Players now heal both hitpoints and poison in the home area.
-Object examining now works, loaded properly through the cache.
-Snowballs now have a right click option, they can be thrown at other players now.
-Christmas event updates, lot's of them (Top Secret :P)
-Breakdance emote no long does the wearwolf emote.

On a last note, @Dynamic has shifted us to new and great hosting. Read more about his website updates here:

Thanks,
Mod Danny

Thread Link: