Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Elveron 718 - Daily Content - Most Unique - Ultimate Economy

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Updates will not be posted tonight due to the fact that we are in the process of migrating forums software. We are now moving to Xenforo and with the help of Chance and King Fox, all of our data will actually be transferred over from IPBoard to Xenforo. This does mean everything, including accounts, posts, points, reputation, statuses, private messages, etc. so don't worry. We just have some more things to sort out such as getting a theme set up, finishing permissions, adding some new boards to spice up new topics, and so on. Keep on the lookout everyone!

Old   #122

Okay going to make this short and quick since I am extremely tired and just got home. I also have a swim meet early tomorrow so I have to rest up and I will be on in the afternoon.

Also I would like to congratulate @Gods Elite and @Honour on their new positions as support, and also @Dematt on his moderator position. Unfortunately @Apollo has resigned and someone will fill the position in the future. We are still deciding on the administrator.

4/29/2015-5/1/15
- Brought back blackmarks.
- Blackmarks will automatically be given to players who use autotypers for chat.
- Spamming a large amount of messages in a short time will also give blackmarks.
- 3 or more blackmarks will result in a one hour mute.
- Added "Did you know" server messages.
- Some foods are burnt less during cooking.
- NPCs don't move when they're frozen.
- NPCs can attack when they're frozen.
- Increased thieving coin amounts.
- Added more drops to Slash Bash, including dragon weapons.
- Fixed respawn delays for npcs who respawn instantly.
- Wilderness now registers upon teleports and such.
- Players can't make characters with someone else's display name.
- Fixed heroic experience rates.
- Made banktotal easier to read.
- Rock cakes don't delete when eaten.

Thread Link:

Old   #123

5/2/2015 - 5/3/2015
- Recruits can no longer move around items in clan banks.
- Fixed ::topic command for new forums.
- Added new option to grand exchange dialogue.
- Added Robust glass machine to home.
- Restricted ids for titles.
- Changed woodcutting and mining timers.
- Fixed objects not returning after being mined/chopped.
- Player only runs at what is clicked on.
- Lamp interface is closed after using.
- Added the Heroic Donator drop rate increase.
- Items listed in ::drops will be turned into coins.
- Added Commander Zyliana back to her boss room.
- Added pretty much all mining ores to ::skilling.
- Added Mage of Zamorak to ::skilling for runecrafting teleports.
- Added Zombies and pirates to ::skilling.
- Added flax and spinning wheel to ::skilling.
- Added furnace and anvils to skilling.

I have an early night because I have yet another AP exam tomorrow, ughughugh. Anyways, time will free up once I am done with all 4 of my AP exams. If you guys were online, you may have heard of the hype for some future updates coming in the next few days. I don't have time to explain it tonight, but keep your ears open because the following days will open up many new content opportunities that you all have been waiting for!

5/4/2015 - 5/5/2015
- Players can now set target levels/exp for skills.
- Ability to clear/remove targets for skills.
- Improved some pathfinding strategies.
- Made performance issues based on recent events.
- Added attack/defence/death emotes to pirates.
- Brought Dagannoth king teleport close to entrance.
- Spinolyps won't move out of the water.
- Temporarily removed coinshare until the option is added in completely.

Thread Link:

5/2/2015 - 5/3/2015
- Recruits can no longer move around items in clan banks.
- Fixed ::topic command for new forums.
- Added new option to grand exchange dialogue.
- Added Robust glass machine to home.
- Restricted ids for titles.
- Changed woodcutting and mining timers.
- Fixed objects not returning after being mined/chopped.
- Player only runs at what is clicked on.
- Lamp interface is closed after using.
- Added the Heroic Donator drop rate increase.
- Items listed in ::drops will be turned into coins.
- Added Commander Zyliana back to her boss room.
- Added pretty much all mining ores to ::skilling.
- Added Mage of Zamorak to ::skilling for runecrafting teleports.
- Added Zombies and pirates to ::skilling.
- Added flax and spinning wheel to ::skilling.
- Added furnace and anvils to skilling.

I have an early night because I have yet another AP exam tomorrow, ughughugh. Anyways, time will free up once I am done with all 4 of my AP exams. If you guys were online, you may have heard of the hype for some future updates coming in the next few days. I don't have time to explain it tonight, but keep your ears open because the following days will open up many new content opportunities that you all have been waiting for!

5/4/2015 - 5/5/2015
- Players can now set target levels/exp for skills.
- Ability to clear/remove targets for skills.
- Improved some pathfinding strategies.
- Made performance issues based on recent events.
- Added attack/defence/death emotes to pirates.
- Brought Dagannoth king teleport close to entrance.
- Spinolyps won't move out of the water.
- Temporarily removed coinshare until the option is added in completely.

Thread Link:
Old   #124

Here are the updates, no comment. Very tired, it's been a long day.

5/6/2015 - 5/7/2015
- Added gorganite maul attack emote.
- Stopped npcs from running away in fight kiln/fight caves.
- Changed the formula for player magic defence.
- Magic defence is now more dependent on the armor worn.
- The Dragon bolt special's lowest hit is now always at least half of the max hit.
- Fixed some staircases bringing the player outside of the building.
- Fixed desert strykewyrms starting as the wrong npc id.
- Fixed strykewyrm defence emote.
- Fixed jungle strykeworm death time.
- Fixed strykeworms staying underground.
- Removed double elite clue drop message.
- Added hexcrest and focus sight as server drop messages.
- Fixed Strykewyrms not respawning.
- Purple sweets cannot be used in clan war portals.
- Teleporting to bosses from clan war portals will give players graves if they die at the boss.
- Put player's grave from Yk'Lagor inside the boss room.

Thread Link:

Old   #125

This is an update that many of you have been waiting for. Well to celebrate the weekend after a hard and stressful week of school, here come the updates. First of all, autodonations have returned as manual was a pain in the ***. Also, I have adjusted the donator system to allowed iron men accounts to donate, however they will not be able to ::bank or get an exp boost. Lastly, prized pendants have returned onto the voting page and no longer require tokens (your welcome iron man accounts).

5/8/2015
- Hardcore/Iron Man accounts do not have the prestige requirement for the comp cape.
- Added magic secateurs to the farming stores.
- Magic secateurs now give a double bonus yield if used to harvest (allotments, herbs, hops).
- Fixed wilderness not showing up when teleporting into it.
- Fixed the cliff at the end of the wilderness agility course.
- Fixed the timer on the log for the wilderness agility course.
- Autodonations have returned, enjoy ::donate!
- Pendants can now be redeemed from the voting page once again.
- Added donator for Iron Man accounts, exp bonus and bank command restrictions.
- The autodonation system allows players to stack donations.
- ::cst now shows when a skiller task it complete.
- Fixed cooking error messages not showing up.

Thread Link:
Old   #126

looks good, will try it out
Old   #127

After watching old Rage-Scape videos for good memories, I came across the desert heat video and noticed something odd. As soon as you entered the desert, you got instantly hit by the heat. Then a little fire sparked in me, in which I remembered I was told this hundreds of times by players. So.....

My motivation was fueled for updates today on some smaller things that have been a pain in the ass to players since Rage-Scape that were on my mental bucket list but I never got to. So, here we go:

5/9/2015 - 5/10/15
- The desert heat effect no longer hits a player instantly upon entering.
- Gender specific dialogues no longer replace the wrong words. eg. (human with huwoman, adamantite with adawomantite)
- Players can now use ::resetteleports to reset their teleport emotes.
- Red sandstone and LRC ores no longer expire.
- Players no longer have to relog after leaving their houses.
- Sunfreet's respawn delay has been reduced.
- Instanced boss sessions destroy the npcs after the player leaves.
- Instanced boss sessions teleport the player home if they logout.
- Increased chance of getting focus sight.
- Increased chance of getting rares from Slash Bash.
- Cannons can be loaded at Lucien.
- Lucien destroys cannons on sight.
- Lucien summons ice minions to defend him.
- Lucien teleports to the player during his teleport move.
- Lowered Lucien's damage on hits.
- Increased Lucien's delay between attack moves.
- Increased the time it takes Lucien's magic/range attacks to reach the player.
- Cannons can be used in multi-combat zones and bosses with the game point reward ::cannon.
- Fixed the wilderness areas, bounds and such.

Thread Link:

Some bosses needed some polishing, spicing up to make them more interesting so that they are used more. So, here is the brand new Bork with worthy drops!

5/11/2015
- Added many brand new and valuable drops to make Bork useful.
- Included new skilling sets as rare drops: Fishers, Artisans, Black Ibis, Botanists, Runecrafting Masters, and Blacksmiths.
- Cannons no longer shoot cannonballs from outside of cannon.
- Players can now redeem dungeoneering experience using tokens.
- Amounts can be selected, the rate is 1 token per 5 experience (game rates apply).
- There is no longer an alphabet that hangs over dominion tower.
- Players can now be added to people's ignore list.
- Ignore list will exempt chat from the ignores who yell, publicly speak, private, friends and clan chat.

Thread Link:
Old   #128

Elveron Status Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! Just wanted to provide a quick catch up on what is happening this weekend.

First off, the developers log will either be slow or non existant this weekend. The reason is we want to make sure everything is in check before we move on. This means finishing up the website, double checking and setting up our new security, configuring the dedicated server, etc. These are the fundamentals that we need to run a good server, so please be patient as we set everything up.

Next, the forums will be undergoing major maintainance as mentioned because we are on our own personal Xenforo lisence we just bought. @Chance and @Charity have a lot in store for us and after only a few hours it already is starting to look beautiful, especially the mobile compatibility now. They will be posting updates with us as they go.

Also, @Charity will be our new event manager starting next week when her schedule frees up. She will officially be our USA event manager and will be heading the community. I decided it would be a great role for Charity and I want the head event manager to be an admin before another player goes on a power trip. I know that Charity has the leadership and communication skills to carry out this role well. We will be chosing another event manager who is of another timezone to assist Charity, however they will be managed by Charity and will have slightly less power. This person will be chosen in the upcoming weeks.

Lastly, if you haven't heard pea2nuts is working on a major update that will expand the horizons of our server. What he is bringing to Elveron is going to open a whole new variety of code to content that I know each and everyone of you will enjoy. Teaser, it will be done but there is no ETA yet.

I will be trying to my best ability to keep you guys updated, however I have so much to do with Elveron right now that I will probably not be ingame or responding often until everything is clear by Sunday. I hope you all understand!
Old   #129

Greetings Elveron players, a lot has been going on recently. Our dedicated server is nearly optimized and ready to perform to the best of it's abilities. There are a lot of technical things that have been worked on the past few days with the website, new equipment we have, etc. Some of this stuff may be boring to you, others may be fascinated. For details, operating system info, etc. you can read about it through this link:

Also, we have been undergoing rapid forum development, so fast that I can't believe it. However @Chance never seems to dissappoint, he is always stepping his game up with each of his updates. There are a bunch to check out in the Developer's Log as well as a brand new theme that makes the forums so smooth and beautiful on any platform whether it be a computer or a hand held device.

And then as promised, here are your updates. I have been discussing with Brennen recently and a lot of our updates will be aimed at things that have been on the board for a while. Some of the major things are making the server more new-player-friendly or even user friendly. Working on those bugs that people have been moaning about for a while, putting in some content that has gotten a lot of support for ages, etc. So, a new era of Elveron is coming and both Brennen and I will be working hard to bring that to you.

Some people don't use the grand exchange and that makes it difficult for those who do. Sometimes it seems like there's nobody selling/buying in the grand exchange. So I decided to implement a system that increases the amount of items sold in the grand exchange.

1. Anything sold to the general store will be sold through the grand exchange.
2. Anything received through ::coindrops will be sold through the grand exchange.
3. Anything deleted by ::empty will be sold through the grand exchange.

I've thought about the items that disappear on the ground. Maybe those should be sold through the grand exchange. What do you guys think?

5/15/15
- Allowed recruits to view their clan bank.
- Redid the formula for mining.
- Added ardougne sewer entrance.
- Players can close out of the climber mode interface.
- The interfaces in dominion tower now show correctly.
- Removed the worldwide ::contest message.
- Removed the dialogue option from banks.
- Players can choose their bank by speaking to a banker.
- Players can also choose their bank with ::bank.
- The banker remembers which bank the player chose last.
- Clicking bank will open the last bank used by the player.
- Anything sold to the general store will be sold through the grand exchange.
- Anything received through coindrops will be sold through the grand exchange.
- Anything deleted by ::empty will be sold through the grand exchange.
- Capitalized words will no longer bypass the censorship system.
- The list of profane words has been updated.
- The profanity filter button updates on login.
- The Dark Energy Core's damage has a regular hit mark, meaning it will no longer show magic hit marks.
- Increased Blazing Flamberg's stats.

Thread Link:

The banking issue has been resolved. Now non-donators can use their clan bank. In order to access their clan bank, they have to use the "talk-to" option on bankers. Which ever bank is opened last will be the bank that is opened when clicking the "bank" option. The default bank can be changed through the "talk-to" option or the ::b1, ::b2, and ::cb commands.

Items can be sent to the player's clan bank with the command ::sendtoclanbank. It's similar to ::sendtobank (1 or 2) for supreme donators. The commands can be undone by typing them again.

5/16/2015
- Added ::sendtoclanbank for ::bankdrops and ::bankskills.
- Players can choose their bank by speaking to a banker.
- Fixed void knight range set effect.
- Removed armadyl runes from drop messages.
- Fixed rewards from QBD not showing up in the player's bank.
- Fixed Korasi's special attack.
- Fixed Dharok the Wretched's attack speed.
- Metal dragons will shoot fire from a distance.
- Barrows interfaces are removed after leaving barrows.
- Stopped Spinolyps moving from the water.
- Fixed XP lamp dialogues not closing.
- Added ::updates command to see future updates.

Thread Link:
Old   #130

Just a few quick things before I hop into the bed of excitement and get my good night's rest. So, sorry that there wasn't a post recently. I had a college event, my mother's birthday celebration, etc. all at night so by the time I was going to post, I did not have access to a computer. So here is our stuff.

Also, starting tomorrow @Displee (maffia-rpg) will be working with us on the development team. Terribly sorry I couldn't announce it today when he introduced himself. I planned to announce it then introduce him, then I realized that my school wifi blocked Elveron over the weekend LOL. So yeah that was an awkward intro but he is very caring for communities and will be interactive with you guys and getting work done. Also this will be to a great advantage because he is a completely opposite timezone of Brennen and I, meaning if there are troubles he will be able to solve the problem if we are asleep/in school.

Lastly, nothing much else to say. All I have right now is this: GET READY FOR A COME BACK! #Elveron #ComeBack #Hashtag

5/17/2015-5/19/2015
- Fixed Kree'arra teleporting players into walls.
- Max's rewards will be dropped on the ground if inventory is full.
- Donation commands automatically give donator tokens.
- Increased Blazing Flamberg's stats.
- Changed mining/fishing formula.
- Patched PAFTS related with player owned houses.
- Invisibility/Godmode bugs patched, thanks Carl.
- Fixed dominion tower interfaces on fixed screen size.
- Created a new command to view npcs and their drops.
- Options include viewing the drops gained after x amount of kills.
- Options include the ability to search for npcs that drop a certain item.
- Both names and ids can be used for each of these options.
- Fixed notes tab not showing when a new player is created.
- Super antifire potions now work properly.
- Anything removed from the ground will be sold by the grand exchange.

Thread Link:
Old   #131

Good news and informative news tonight everyone!

First off most importantly, tomorrow is my last day of school! I will probably not be coming online because of senior-no-more-school-celebrations But then, I will be free as a bird, meaning I will be able to come online timezones I could never make on school days. So awesome stuff, I will have so much free time.

Secondly, I just got accepted to my summer job. I am really excited and I will have a stable position all summer, however that does change my schedule. Have no fear, I have plans to keep Elveron running although my hours will reduce in the time period. More information and dates will be posted tomorrow.

Lastly, development is going well with our new team and it is time to make a #ComeBack.

5/20/2015-5/21/2015
- Updated the encoding packets for ignores list, should be complete now.
- The ::searchdrops command will allow players to search for npcs and their drops.
- Catalytic and elemental runes can only be used in stealing creation and fist of guthix.
- Turmoil increases the attack/strength/defence bonuses.
- Admin/owner emptied items are no longer sold in the grand exchange.
- Iron men emptied items are no longer sold in the grand exchange.
- Added more items to the crafting stall.
- Grand exchange allows longer item name searches.
- Spawned a Wildywyrm in the Wildywyrm teleport spot (level 44 wilderness).
- Iron men have a better chance at barrows loot.
- Increased/decreased prices of gems.
- Wildywyrm will no longer stay in the ground.
- Chicken fight wins/losses are now recorded.
- Fixed level 600 Jogre.
- Hard core and iron men will not have the prestige requirement for completionist cape.
- Lowered the royal crossbow's damage bonus.
- Highly updated duel arena, supporting new interfaces.
- Duel arena will be completed once a few bugs are patched.

Thread Link:
Old   #132

Displee's done a lot of work on Duel arena and Fist of Guthix recently. You have him to thank for finally adding duel arena back to Elveron. Right now, I see a lot of opportunities for new minigames, perhaps even custom ones. That being said, I'm currently working on a new Zombie minigame. I don't think there will be waves; rather, players will need to make their way through a maze. There will be traps and keys, and yes, doors. I'll also be fixing up some small Stealing creation bugs that I found. If you have any suggestions for the new Zombie minigame or minigame fixes you'd like to see, you can post them below or in the suggestions. Soul wars has been mentioned to me a few times. I can work on Soul Wars once the other minigames are finished being worked on. Players seemed to be pretty ecstatic about Bork. What should Bork drop, Dagon'Hai? Maybe Elite black armor? What are your thoughts.

Chance recently resigned, and I wanted to say that he's done a lot to help out the server. His level of dedication both in-game, and on the forums has been superb. Elveron has seen some dark days, days that I don't hope to see anymore. Fortunately, the new forums have brought my hope back. This being said, it was not hope that healed Elveron. Let it be known that... Chance healed Elveron. Let it be known that.. Elveron is not going anywhere. And let it be known that we will miss you Chance, your work shall not go unnoticed.

5/22/2015 - 5/25/2015
- Changed magic defence and magic attack formula again.
- Lowered mining rates.
- Fixed the elite runecrafting skiller task amount.
- Only tradable items can be sent to the clan bank.
- Updated colors for heroic donator yell.
- Fixed several bugs for duel arena, three known bugs are left.
- ::hideyell actually works.
- Yells sent by staff cannot be hidden.
- The money pouch message is now filtered.
- Added command blackmarks system to automatically ban autotypers for 48 hours.
- Fixed certain ip and mac bans for admins.
- Fixed bank not showing up when you switch to the equipment screen and closed it.
- Fixed items kept on death interface, which was not working properly.
- Duel arena bug (equipment slot toggling).
- Fixed the smoke dungeon damage so that it stops.
- Iron men should be able to pk in white portal, tournament matches, stealing creation, and castle wars.
- Selectable experience lamp dialogues can be closed.
- Tree spirits don't spawn if there are already one of them at the Dramen tree.
- Found coordinates for new Zombie minigame.
- Players can place crates down to hide from zombies.
- All possible spawn points for zombies were set.
- Emotes and sounds for zombies and crates were set.
- Players are sent home if they log out at their house.
- God war minions are in multi-combat areas in boss instances.
- Fixed a fist of guthix bug (taking stone from a large distance).
- Fixed combat in fist of guthix.
- Fixed staking in duel arena, it's ready for usage!
- Added count down message in fist of guthix.
- Fixed fist of guthix object interaction.
- Fixed teleporting in duel arena.
- Fixed banking in duel arena.
- Fixed overkilling in duel arena.
- You are now able to challange anywhere in the duel arena (except in the places where you fight).
- Added ::toggle to let players filter out server messages.
- Players can filter Yells, Q and A, XP/level notifications, and other server messages.
- Fixed armadyl teleporting players into walls, again.
- Lowered Bork's respawn time.
Old   #133

Sorry just a heads up, I have been dealing with some Paypal issues with debit fraud that has occurred so my day was consumed getting it all sorted out. Also I have a pre prom event, dentist appointment, and haircut tomorrow. I also have prom on Friday. So my schedule will be very tight until Saturday. However, we will be in the great hands of @Displee and @Taht One Guy who help me out on a daily basis. So, here are our updates from today and tomorrow.

5/26/2015-5/27/2015
- Patched a few Iron Man account smuggles.
- Players can now create emerald and ruby bolts.
- Added dialogue for Jaraah and the surgeons at duel arena.
- Unicorn stallions not cure poison.
- Players cannot promote clan members to a higher rank than themselves.
- Iron men can purchase from the main stock in the general store.
- Added keys to the Zombie minigame.
- Added weapon scripts to x10 Drugunov, Lr300, and Desert eagle.
- Zombies drop keys in Zombie minigame.
- Added chests to the Zombie minigame.
- Flax has been added to bank skills.
- Game points can be gained through fletching.
- Fixed the ::toggle command.
- Fixed Bork's respawn time.
Old   #134

Sorry for the mass message everyone, just wanted to announce my return to the mighty ELVERON!!!

Hello everyone! It has been a long, chaotic, hectic summer. Nevertheless I am back and ready to bring the server back into glory. I know things have been really out of it and unorganized with my own and Brennen's activity, but now that we are settled into college we are back in action! Not only will we be back actively, but Titanium will also be developing with us since I am entering my first year of college. There will be many changes, fixes, updates, organization, etc. that all of you have been waiting for a while. I am excited to meet the new players from the past 3 months and absolutely kick *** and bring Elveron back to it's place holder as one of the best high revision servers out there. It will take time but our new team will be putting in the effort to assure the best play time on the server you will have. Get ready for the massive content pushes again

Announcement Link:
Old   #135

Here is my first batch of updates for you all today. I know they don't seem like much, but I believe I have fixed some of the major problems, thus allowing us to move forward in Elveron's development! Anyways let's get into today's updates.

Players online interface now show's # of players online HIGHLY requested
Fixed Puro Puro Teleport interface option
Fixed tool leprechaun spawn at North Ardougne
Fixed tool leprechaun spawn at Trollheim
Removed royal d'hide coif from monster teleports page 2
Removed beginner URL from opening upon account creation
Fixed duel arena interfaces
You can now recharge your prayer points at the chaos temple
Fixed Guthan and Akrisaes' set effects
Added Guthan and Akrisaes' set effects in pvp

More to expect in the near future

Have fun playing everyone!