Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Elveron 718 - Daily Content - Most Unique - Ultimate Economy

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elveron 718 - Daily Content - Most Unique - Stealing Creations

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

INTRODUCING: Our new awesome referral system. What better way to motivate players to refer their friends? This will give players an incentive to advertise, refer, etc. getting players on the server and growing the community. Referrals that are active and play a certain amount of time will reward the player that referred them. They can then save up their referrals for a wide variety of things like free donator if you can't afford it, advantages in the game, exclusive items, and so much more! Read the update log and talk to Evil Bob ingame for more info. Evil Bob can be found at home by the Player Owned House portal.

10/1/14
-Brand new, awesome referral system.
-Referral system checks for accounts on the same IP, doesn't count matching IP's.
-Awards users who reffer a player who becomes an "active player" (gains 2,500 minutes of ingame time).
-System to log referrals and IPs when being initiated during account creation.
-Keeping track of total referrals and referral points.
-Fail safes to make sure accounts are not creditted twice by accident.
-Awesome rewards shop and information system for the Referral System.
-Ability to redeem FREE DONATOR, gold, items, advantages, and more with Referral Points.
-You get 1 point per active referral once they gain their time amount.
-Fixed some issues with voting and database connections.

Thread:

Old   #2

Things are starting to pick up today, that is great. Couldn't make it today, with tomorrow being Friday and tests being piled on me. However, Jazzmine and Envo have my back very well and it is relieving me so much stress. I couldn't have asked for a better management team to back me up. We have giant plans for the weekend, so get ready! Here are today's updates

10/2/14
-Added more rewards to the Referral System.
-Saved up memory by destroying instanced regions from certain minigames upon completion.
-Rather than one set time for punishments, added temporary muting/jailing.
-Removed inappropriate titles from the database, now punishable if more are created.
-Completely set up our YouTube channel.
-Enchanted Jewelry re-charging now is working!
-Donators now can imbue their rings straight at the donator zone!
-Imbued rings are non-tradeables now.
-Extreme donators+ now have the ability to turn off Drop Announcements.
-Worked on the new minigame more (top-secret).

Thread Link:

Things are starting to pick up today, that is great. Couldn't make it today, with tomorrow being Friday and tests being piled on me. However, Jazzmine and Envo have my back very well and it is relieving me so much stress. I couldn't have asked for a better management team to back me up. We have giant plans for the weekend, so get ready! Here are today's updates

10/2/14
-Added more rewards to the Referral System.
-Saved up memory by destroying instanced regions from certain minigames upon completion.
-Rather than one set time for punishments, added temporary muting/jailing.
-Removed inappropriate titles from the database, now punishable if more are created.
-Completely set up our YouTube channel.
-Enchanted Jewelry re-charging now is working!
-Donators now can imbue their rings straight at the donator zone!
-Imbued rings are non-tradeables now.
-Extreme donators+ now have the ability to turn off Drop Announcements.
-Worked on the new minigame more (top-secret).

Thread Link:

Old   #3

Glad to be have the time to be back in game again. Great progress is coming on the Money Making Guide, which so far is 7 pages long (and we still have a ton to go), I told you guys there are SO many money making methods that people are just unaware of. Hoping to get this whole guide done by Monday. Anyways, I will be on until 1pm tomorrow, then I will be gone the rest of the day as I will be going on a trip and returning Sunday afternoon. I will not post updates tomorrow as I will not have computer access till I return. Therefore, I will update you guys with Saturday's events on Sunday. Here are today's updates!

10/3/14
-Gnomeglider has been added, for more travelling system.
-New boss, Leeuni (Teleport Crystal -> High Level Bosses)! A brand new "Monkey boss" with an awesome combat script.
-Leeuni drops many cool items, some noteable ones are Excalibur (regular and enchanted), Vyrewatch gear, and Staff of Light.
-Added a chance of receiving crystal key parts while theiving a stall.
-Increased the loot amount in the Magic Stall.
-Removed some stupid loots from the Crafting Stall.
-Added the ability to clean a Rusty Sword on Doric's Whetstone to receive an Adamant, Rune, or Dragon weapon.
-Added Slayer Helmet creation and the requirement that can be purchased from the Slayer Reward store.
-Added catching of Ferrets, all Geckos, Racoons, Monkeys, and more.
-Fixed the glitch where items such as Korasi randomly dissappear on death.
-Removed the nulls from the Squeal of Fortune slots.

Thread:

Hitting a high today, enjoy a nice exp bonus!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #4

Amazing weekend, just amazing. I can't believe we hit 56 online and maintained 40+ almost the entire weekend, especially when we couldn't even hit 20 the beginning of the week. This has been an awesome weekend and hopefully we continue to grow. Need improvements or want to suggest something? Post on the forums, I'll always read and consider your posts

Now, the ULTIMATE MONEY MAKING GUIDE is now out for its first edition. When I wrote this with Jared on a Google Doc, it was 18 pages long with over 50 methods of money making. We hope that players can post more money making methods so that we can add more to the guide. This should clear up a lot of questions when new players join. This took many hours, so feel free to read it Hopefully we can help out the server a ton with this guide as it covers pvm, skilling, and activities.

Guide (WIP):

10/4/14-10/5/14
-Added the command ::money to access the ultimate money making guid.
-Adjusted some of the automated World Messages.
-Leeuni is complete and can now be accessed.
-Fixed some NPC spawning issues with Tormented Demons, Glacors, etc.
-Activated Double Vote Rewards for the next few days.
-Fixed up some equipment stats for pures.
-Worked on the TOP SECRET minigame, yes making some progress.
-Fixed a "god" bug, allowing everyone to exploit unlimited hp.
-Did some revisions on Sink Holes.
-Fixed the Eclectic Implings.
-Began on some major cache development.

Thread Link:

Wow, weekdays are becoming great too! Never thought that during school hours we could hit 30+, I am blown away right now. So happy that we are finally starting to succeed like we deserve to. As the server is growing, I noticed that boss rooms are becoming too crowded. Therefore, we have been working on an Instanced Boss system in which you can buy private parties and people can join them.

Lastly before I list the updates, we are now reopening our VIDEO CONTEST! Here you can earn awesome prizes, so check out the thread. I will be handing out Orb of Oculus to the the people who are willing to make videos. These can be used to capture awesome, HD, beautiful scenes with ease. For more information, click the link below:

10/6/14
-Added and fixed grimy and clean herb prices.
-Fixed a bug within Death Event.
-Fixed a dupe found in the server.
-Enhanced security with Staff Accounts, now examines IPs and prevents suspicious logins.
-Worked on a system for Instanced Boss areas.
-Handling NPC Spawning and Respawning in Instanced Boss areas.
-Adjusted data for our Donation System.
-Fixed some issues regarding the Squeal of Fortune.
-Corrected some gramatical errors in the dialogues.

Thread:

Old   #5

Unfortunately, I have not finished the Instanced Boss system. I got some fixes done, however I have been resting and stretching a lot because I hurt my back yesterday during practice. I don't currently have the ability to bend and sitting down is very uncomfortable, therefore I did not spend a lot of time on the computer. Tomorrow though I hope things are better enough for me to make more progress.

Before I go on with the updates, I would like to express how greatful I am for this sudden player count boost. Just thinking about how I was upset that we couldn't even reach 15 on a weekday and that we were averaging below 10 on a weekday, now we are hitting 40+ on a weekday and averaging 20-35. This is absolutely stunning and I can't believe this is happening. I mean look at the forums, people are actually posting! We went from 5-10 posts per day to 50+. This is just incredible and I love the direction we are going in, truely. This is amazing, I am having a great time, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Let's keep this up

10/7/14
-Added a more efficient way of organizing the Clan Highscores.
-Efficiently removed loops in loops with Banking, should be faster now.
-Added a system to easily handle real coords and chunks.
-Put a ban on immature titles, I will not stand for them.
-More work on the instanced handling system.
-Added more mature yell titles. (Removed immature ones)
-Fixed a bug within distance null if you climbed a certain ladder
-Fixed most ladder nulls.
-::mastercapes command, it checks if you have 200M exp in each skill, and gives you the master capes you do have it in.
-Worked somewhat on instanced godwars
-Removed price of master capes
-Was working on the new minigame nightmare zone.

Thread Link:
Old   #6

Sorry for the short downtime today, there was a network freeze that occured. To make up for this short downtime, double vote rewards will be extended to Friday. So, vote and take advantage of this opportunity The instanced boss system is near to a complete, it should be done by Friday. Other than that, tried to complete as much bug reports and suggestions that have been filling my skype and the forums. Here are today's updates!

10/8/14
-Fixed issues with harvesting farming produce.
-More work on the instanced boss system, will be out by the end of the week.
-Added NPC handling for different instances.
-Added joining and abandoning parties.
-Destroying instanced zones upon exit/logout/death.
-Added the ability to set your party limit for instanced bosses.
-Changed the text colour in the donator panel from the hard to read dark blue to a nice to read lighter blue
-Added normal restore potion
-When you prestige it now banks your equipment (due to resets combat skills)
-Made it so you can crush down mud runes.
-Wrote some systems to automatically format numbers and add commas.
-Implemented the system into many dialogues and messages.

Thread Link:

Very busy day today, #ExamsTomorrow :'( But, it's the weekend tomorrow, and I am planning BIG! Also, it is a three day weekend, so this should be a blast (BOOM!)... Anyways, I am very mentally exhausted from all the work today, I'll just get on with the updates and stop boring you with my chat :P

By the way, STAFF APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN ON THE FORUMS!

10/9/14
-Completed the staff application system, STAFF APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
-Added requirements to applying to certain groups.
-Added supporting members in their staff applications.
-Added restrictions and limits to Instanced Bosses.
-Instanced Bosses are now handled by controlers.
-More handling for the Instanced Boss system.
-Removed commands that were dangerous for admins to have if hijacked.
-Worked on ways of improving staff security.
-Added a system to begin logging down computer identification.
-This identification can be used in punishments and to improve our anti-hijacking system.

Thread Link:
Old   #7

Very busy day today, #ExamsTomorrow :'( But, it's the weekend tomorrow, and I am planning BIG! Also, it is a three day weekend, so this should be a blast (BOOM!)... Anyways, I am very mentally exhausted from all the work today, I'll just get on with the updates and stop boring you with my chat :P

10/9/14
-This identification can be used in punishments and to improve our anti-hijacking system.

Thread Link:

10/9/14

Thread Link:
Old   #8

Well, with the help of Ivan, the two of us have finally finished the Instanced Boss system. Took a few days, but it was completely worth it. Also was able to develop some tools for dynamic region generating and debugging that will assist me in future updates by far.

I meant to get more fixes done today, however I have unfortunately been scammed on Paypal for $540, leaving me with a -$450 balance. At this point, I am not sure what I am going to do. This is very upsetting and I have been stressed for most of the night, as this is a LOT of money for me. If anyone could help out, I would appreciate it. Any amount helps, really. And for those people who aren't believers, just ask and I will happily show you my Paypal account. Anyways, enough of my sob story. Here are today's updates!

10/10/14
-Finished the Instanced Boss system.
-Developed a system to easily generate, copy, etc. maps into dynamic regions and debug coords and chunks with ease to help with development.
-Implemented the following bosses into the system: GWD, Corporeal Beast, Blink, Leeuni, Sunfreet, and Yk'Lagor the Thunderous.
-Added party management and finalized joining system.
-Added the ability to set maximum party sizes.
-Added support for minions in Instanced Boss parties.
-Fixed a wave skipping glitch in a few minigames.
-Patched the getting into unauthorized areas via Neitznot glitch.
-Fixed when someone prestiges it banks items correctly (before it didn't correctly display items in bank cause it didn't refresh items) now it does.
-More herbs to shop. Went from 1,000 to unlimited.

Thread Link:
Old   #9

Erm... How should I put this? I was tired, I was watching TV, and I fell asleep on the coach at 8pm. So I had an early night and didn't get to post the updates, but here it is! I woke up at 5am so I was able to get some more fixes done and I am ready to unleash it all! Here are some awesome fixes and content you guys have been sitting on the edge of your seat for

10/11/14
-Added support for Gilded Pickaxes.
-Added Curley Roots, Fire Pits, and more to the Jadinko Lair.
-Fixed a bug with being able to teleport to players not in an instanced dungeon.
-Fixed some connections issues with the Highscores and Adventures Log.
-Added proper experience to Gem Stalls.
-Fixed WRONG TELEPORTS in the Skilling Teleport interface.
-Added Bird's Nest searching.
-Fixed the Instanced Bosses for both Blink and Corporeal Beast.
-Fixed the Corporeal Beast lair entrance.
-Items lost on death in Instanced Boss rooms now appear when you die.
-Added rare drop announcements for Lootshare.
-Disabled Mithril Seeds.

Thread Link:

A bit of a slow day today but that's no stopping us. Got many fixes done and worked on some of the bosses people never fight. I revamped the bosses, added valuable loots, and added rare items that make them worth the kill now. Hopefully this will encourage players fighting bosses like the Giant Mole, Kalphite Queen, etc. Also, getting close to recovery from my aweful situation with the chargeback, -$185. Hopefully I will be out by the end of the week Here are today's updates!

10/12/14
-Double EXP is now 40+, Triple EXP is now 50+.
-Increased drop rates for Armadyl Shards for Glacors.
-Added valuable drops to the Giant Mole and rare drops including the Blood Necklace, Ancient Mace, and an Undead Chicken (weapon).
-Added valuable drops to the King Black Dragon and rare drops including the Dragon Rider equipment, Dragon Darts, and Dragon Platelegs.
-Increased the King Black Dragon drop rate for a Draconic Visage.
-Added valuable drops to the Kalphite Queen and rare drops including the Hexhunter Bow, Pharaoh's Sceptre, and Enchanted Water Tiara (amazing for the desert).
-Added the command ::guides to access the database of all our guides.
-Patched two glitches to skip waves.
-Patched a way of getting out of jail.
-Reworked the Lodestone system.
-Added Tzhaar and Pest Invasion to the area system.
-RS's epic beginner guide has been added to the creation of a player account.

Thread Link:
Old   #10

Hey guys, major weapon update today due to the over whelming posts on the forums about weapons not having the right attack styles, specials, etc. So, why not do a cache update tonight. Had a fun day with the server as always, school starts again tomorrow for me :'( It was a nice day off... Here are todays updates!

10/13/14
-Made some adjustments to Giant Mole drops.
-Added proper attack modes to all of the Lucky weapons.
-Added special attacks to lucky dragon claws, 2h, and Abyssal Whip.
-Added the attack styles and specials to the Colored Whips.
-Completed the ranged Chinchompas, now proper ranged weapons.
-Added weapon styles to every Dominion Tower weapon.
-Added the full effects of the Chargebow/Sling and added it's attack style.
-Added the Hexhunter Bow woo hoo.
-Added Bolas and Sagaie, have fun!
-Added logs for Clan Banks, #Illuminati
-Fixed a few special attacks for Melee Weapons.
-Removed chance of getting an Empty Bird's Nest from woodcutting.
-Fixed a walking bug that occured in certain areas.

Thread Link:
Old   #11

wow nearly daily updates, im gonna play on this server
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Such a busy day, and I do mean BUSY! Have a giant paper due tomorrow, 15 pages and I have been working for 8 hours straight on work. Hopefully I will be done in a few hours, but had no time to get online or do anything with the server for today. I actually was able to get a few updates done listed here towards the bottom, however most of these updates were done by Jazzmine. So greatful for Jazzmine, I told him that I wouldn't be online today so I asked if he could try to get a good amount of work in, and boy did he sure do that! Let's give an applause to Jazzmine for the great work he did

Also a quick reminder before I post the updates, staff applications are open and I am looking for two support members, ATLEAST ONE from the Eastern Standard Timezone (East Coast US / Canada). Applications are open on the forums, please use the Staff Application system.

10/14/14
-Added more rankings to the Friends Chat, depending on rank.
-Updated the stafflist showing all the new staff and demoted
-Removed the 99 attack needed on master capes.
-Fixed some small drops to some npcs, allowing full use like RS.
-Changed some big drops to some of NPCS around the world, allowing easier access to some items!
-Raised prices you make from crafting (evening out ways to make money)
-When you open up the Bosses/NPC page (in teleports), now closes the dialogue unless you select a page. (Neatness)
-Removed crystal keys from thieve, as prices dropped for them finding them useless
-Added random hit applying to player in all thieving stalls. (Anti-AutoClick)
-I think I fixed it so players can now teleport out of instanced bosses.
-Instanced now makes the room multi.
-Now shows the hit thieving stall does.
-Fixed Recipe For Disaster Glove (Defense levels).
-Added some fixes to pets.
-Worked on some better handling of logging in.
-Fixed a few issues with our current starter scene.

Thread:

Meant to get more work done today, but didn't want to do much with the server due to an unfortunate event. Some of you may have read the forums post or heard directly from Reegan, but he is currently in a horrible condition. Reegan, who was Blowdahole ingame, has had a horrible car accident and is currently in the hospital undergoing surgery, after part of his chest was ripped off in the shredded car. While I keep telling myself that he will be better and that things are going well, Reegan keeps telling me that there is a chance that he won't make it. Just the thought of this is unbearable. Reegan is a player I truely valued. He has always been loyal to me, he has treated me with some of the most respect I have ever received. We skyped all the time singing karayoke together and doing crazy shit on webcam for laughs. I only get more nervous as his Facebook becomes deactivated and he stops responding on Whatsapp. All we can hope if the best for him, as I know that the community cares for Reegan. Even if you are an atheist, try to at least put into some prayers and thoughts for him as I believe it can help and will make Reegan feel better. Hopefully we will here good updates from him tomorrow, and all of the best luck to him. It seems that I am cursed with the server having tragic events, with the previous death of one of my great players Zoloft, being shot in real life a few months ago. It is a very upsetting time for myself now and I am on the edge of my seat hoping for Reegan's recovery. Here are today's updates.

10/15/14
-Added a block to setting inappropriate display names. These are prohibited because they make the community look bad.
-Added a reminder that donations DO NOT grant you impunity, you are still subject to punishments for bad actions.
-Worked on starting to revamp VOTING REWARDS, woo hoo let's climb those lists.
-Slightly increased the EXP gain on Dwarf Cannons.
-Made some items such as Swifts, Spellcasters, Goliaths, Tzhaar Whips, and Obsidian Armor tradeable, however Lamps and other SOF rewards will remain untradeable.
-Added the create Hunter Kit spell in the Lunar book.
-Added Hunter Kit opening.
-Worked on making things more efficient to improve performance.
-Fixed some issues with Adventure's Logs, they should be always updating now

Thread Link:
Old   #13

Elveron now has a new home with lot's of room and organization. Hope you guys enjoy Burthrope as the new place to chill and hangout. There is a new shopping area with, yes, individual shops! There are also many cool new things found at home and I will be expanding more tomorrow. I have a swim meet tomorrow, so I will be on a little bit in the morning, however then I will be gone until night time to finish the meet, sorry! However, we have a new support member Sorichiro Hopefully he will be able to help us out, as we are in need of staff with our giant new player base. I will be hiring another support between Monday-Wednseday, so please get your applications ready and rally up support.

Again, I am looking for HUGE ideas for our Wilderness Revamp this weekend. We want to make the Wilderness an experience that you will NEVER find on any other server. So get creative, and don't be afraid to suggest stuff, I can literally do ANYTHING

Behind the Scenes post (and suggestion thread):

10/17/14
-Moved to a new home at Burthrope.
-Cleaned a lot of the useless NPC's roaming all over Burthrope.
-Added the option to challenge people to clan fights north of the spawn point at home.
-Fixed issues with Barrows, you can now kill the new brother!
-Fixed some lag issues caused by Dungeoneering.
-Prevented some nulls that occured upon certain deaths.
-Added individual shops to the large empty house at home by the Lodestone.
-Shops have been placed in groups (combat/skilling/points/etc).
-Store owners have been named after the shop name.
-Main Shop is still available by the bank, but many people preferred an actual market/bazzar thing.

Thread Link:
Old   #14

Had a very busy day. Woke up, ate breakfast, drove down to a swim meet, swam, cheered, chilled. The whole meet was 7 hours, and the drive was long. So, that was my day. I also got Filipino Food (YES)! I barely was on today due to my events, however I tried to get as much done as I could. Expected to get more done, but I guess I get an A+ for effort. I will also have a decision on two support for tomorrow. Anyways, tons of the Wilderness to come tomorrow as well Stay tuned!

Also, today was a slow day. Hopefully we can turn things around and pick up tomorrow to where we are supposed to be I have time tomorrow and will be as active a I can in the commmunity while continuing to work on this revamp. If you have any complaints or things bothering you about the server that is making your experience unpleasant, please tell me. I am a reasonable person to talk to and would love to make the server a great environment for you gusy Here is Wilderness Update v1

10/18/14
-Fixed the gate in dividing the wilderness.
-Started work on an EP system for you eager beavers (PKers)
-Started brainstorming on Boss ideas and drops, but still need some more!
-Added the full Wilderness Obelisks, get around the Wildy less buggy.
-PvP Armor can be repaired on the repair stand at home.
-Added all the spawns to the amazingly HD Wilderness Crater. There are so many cool monsters to train on there and it looks beautiful. Plus, it has multi spots
-Added the Muddy Key Chest in the center of the Lava Maze. Has awesome resource rewards and the rare: Off-Hand Dragon Weapons and Dark Bow!
-Added the Lava Maze Dungeon with awesome access to Lesser Demons, Black Dragons, and more.
-Fixed the issues with the wrong Familiar NPC's in the Wilderness.
-Added Cob Web slashing, so you can navigate around in the Mage's Bank, Lava Maze, etc.
-Made Instanced Boss areas more efficient memory wise.
-Patched some possible ways of escaping combat in Wilderness.
-Added stats to the new Barrows Shields.

Thread Link:

Wilderness Revamp v2, and you thought there was a lot in v1, ey? But don't worry, we will not just stop at the weekend. I will continue this awesome chain of Wilderness updates throughout the week, so keep your eyes peeled. Tomorrow will come shops for the Edgeville home. These would have been done today, but will actually take some time to do. These require lot's of thought because we want to make PKing gear more accessible for some "Buy N' Fight" situations, while also not hurting the economy. As in we can't put items in shops that are worked hard for in the economy, otherwise there wouldn't be an economy for those items. These need to be great but reasonable items, so we need some time and thought in this. But in these shops, you will also see new introductions of items such as Rock Climbing Boots, Fremmy, and more! GET READY TO REK! Here are today's updates

Also congratulations to the new staff team! Let's see how they perform this week

10/19/14
-Added the ability to set your home to either Burthrope or Edgeville ::switchhome
-Edgeville is set up to be a home geared to PKer's, as in it doesn't have abundance of unnecessary stuff and has the needs for a good old Edgeville PK setup.
-Added Battle Mages to the Wilderness Mage Arena that drop God Stalves, Capes, and Books.
-Added the Magic Lever in the deep wilderness. Pull it if you dare!
-Added the full, ultimate Chaos Elemental! Yes, this includes all it's attacks.
-Added the Chaos Elemental teleporting and unequiping items.
-Chaos Elemental drops many valuable loots including the rare: Soul Fragments (larger amounts than revants), Corrupt Dragon, and Brawling Gloves.
-Added all of the Brawling Gloves and their proper effects.
-Added every single Chaos Tunnel Portal and Entrance/Exit, have fun in the tunnels!
-Added the full Robust Glass machine and spawned one at home so you can make flasks.
-Added Redstone mining at home so that you can easily access the Robust Glass machine.
-Added Empty Flask crafting, woo hoo.
-Fire Spirits from Bonfires now have a chance of rewarding Uncut Gems, Crystal Key Pieces, and Baby Phoenix Pets!
-Reduced the Castle Wars game time from 25 to 15.
-Fixed issues with repairing PvP armor.

Thread Link:
Old   #15

I know today wasn't as spectacular as the weekend, but it is a weekday. Major update on the many new eco-friendly pking shops in Edgeville. This should encourage fighting in the Wilderness for fun for those who want to simply "Buy N' Gear Up". Anyways, here are today's updates. Special thanks to Reegan for the help with shops <3

Also two things. First, I would like to congratulate Scyz on an amazing trailer that we are now using as the official Elveron trailer on our Home Page and Youtube Channel. If you could please drop a like, comment, and subscribe on the video. Also sharing helps and reposting the video

Video Link:

Also, with our awesome new PKing, I was happy to see some people in Edgeville advertising to fight, and people frolicking around in the Wilderness. So, the staff team has been inspired to hold a PKING VIDEO CONTEST, because what better way is there to get PKers than a good Pking video? I am looking for anyone to make videos and post them on Youtube and the Elveron forums. I will link to the competition thread for more details. Our moderator Light is willing to put a large amount of his ingame money as reward for this competition, so make lot's of effort in this as it will be well worth it!

Competition Link (and Info):

10/20/14
-Improved the NPC Respawning issue.
-Worked on the new home at Edgeville.
-Added a few bankers along the Edgeville Wilderness Wall.
-Added PKing Shops in the General Store at Edgeville.
-Added shops ranging from consumables to armor and gear.
-The shops provide easy "Buy N' Pk" access while still not hurting the economy.
-Some new items are accessible in the shops such as Rock Climbing Boots, Snakeskin, etc.
-Reworked the Muddy Key Chest as it was a bit OP.
-Added teleports in the Crystal Teleport that are PvP hotspots.
-Began working on an EP drop system.
-Fixed issues with Voting, Adventure's Logs, and Highscores.
-Migrated to DDoS protected web hosting.

Thread Link: