Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rift Fishing Assistant

Discussion on Rift Fishing Assistant within the Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Rift category.

Old 12/21/2012, 08:51   #31

elite*gold: 0
Hi Temil2008, first of all, thanks for your fishing assistant ! You've made this script very quickly after rift 2.0 breaking change and since the begining, your application is becoming better and better.

But (yeah there is a but sorry ) I've got the "re-bait" issue too (and a friend of mine too). I'm using this two types of lures: and every night, each morning i'm checking the line, and the bait is not applied anymore.

The only thing I've not tried is to apply the bait before launching your script (i'm always press the touch "load bait" during the first cast.). I'm currently testing this case.
Old 12/21/2012, 13:42   #32

shouldnt matter when you apply it.
If it used the lures for a while and then stops- something is going wrong.
Temil, i sent you my output log.

also, and i feel bad for asking when you have done so much already,
can you make the location setting button right mouse button? rather than alt?
or even custom? just seems better.
also when paused- there should be unpause?
reload starts from the beginning?
obviously tell me to get lost as these are luxuries and you have done alot for us already.
Old 12/21/2012, 17:38   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnutter View Post
shouldnt matter when you apply it.
If it used the lures for a while and then stops- something is going wrong.
Temil, i sent you my output log.

also, and i feel bad for asking when you have done so much already,
can you make the location setting button right mouse button? rather than alt?
or even custom? just seems better.
also when paused- there should be unpause?
reload starts from the beginning?
obviously tell me to get lost as these are luxuries and you have done alot for us already.
don't worry about asking for new things.. I dont mind, I want you asking for them as new ideas! =)

few comments...
1. I'll look into making the activation key as select-able option
2. to unpause the script, simply hit the key for pause again, it's a toggle process.

What i need to do is find a way to determine weither or not the Re-bait worked, almost like a "after rebait, check x to confirm .. if not confirm, rebait again" .. i'm not at home right now, if one of you can do the following.. might help..
1. turn on rift log
2. fish 1 time without script
3. apply lure to pole
4. look at riftlog ... did it show anything in it that identified that it applied the lure to the pole, in the log??

-------------------------------------
Beta 1.1.1 posted

Beta 1.1.1 Notes (untested)
- Added addition pause between between applying lures (to try and address re-baiting issue)
- changed Interaction key to a hotkey, pre-request. This is the key that is pressed to mark locations. Currently only supports normal keys, and not-mouse-clicks.

I am still working on finding a reconizable endpoint on the baiting process, to let the script pick up on the fact that it's completed baiting.
Old 12/22/2012, 10:39   #34

Ok I've tried 1.1.1 (once) , but this time all lures have been applied . First time that happened. Good job !

After that I've tried with rapid lure (for kraken, 90s). It reapplies the lure one time at best, but after that, I've to do it manually. It worked with chest lures (15min).
French names of lure:
- Appât pour Jeune kraken (kraken lure, 90s)
- Leurre de Trophée de pêche durable (chest lure, 15 min)
Old 12/22/2012, 12:17   #35

currently still using 1.05 beta. 1.1 loses the bait worse than 1.05.
1.05 usually last about 30-50
1.1 last about 10
I am dying to use 1.11 beta but actually my request for custom interact button made it worse! when i set custom interactbutton and press it, i actually get a dialog box pop up and it does not set location. dont knwo what I am doing wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temil2008 View Post
don't worry about asking for new things.. I dont mind, I want you asking for them as new ideas! =)

What i need to do is find a way to determine weither or not the Re-bait worked, almost like a "after rebait, check x to confirm .. if not confirm, rebait again" .. i'm not at home right now, if one of you can do the following.. might help..
1. turn on rift log
2. fish 1 time without script
3. apply lure to pole
4. look at riftlog ... did it show anything in it that identified that it applied the lure to the pole, in the log??
unfortunately nothing shows in the log.txt after you apply lure.
i think we might have to do a RGB check for the orange writing on the pole? say every 10min?
Old 12/22/2012, 22:45   #36

new beta posted. Please let me know if this fixes the rebait. Hoping I can get this resolved.. and mark it as an "xmas" present for you guys ! =) .. anyways, let me know.

1.1.2 beta Notes :
  • Added addition pause between applying lures to address issue with network lag on some systems
  • changed Interaction key to a hotkey, per-request. This is the key that is pressed to mark locations. Currently only supports normal keys, and not-mouse-clicks.
  • All hotkeys now default to F1-F5, but can be changed if desired.
  • Re-baiting no longer looks at the rift log!!! If this works, I think you guys will all be happy with it. This is to address issue with rebaiting. Finally located that the "Decay" line wasn't always being written to the log file by rift. This was causing a problem with detection. The new methods are selections of either timed lures, or charged lures. simply select the one you will be using, and set the value for it.
  • Added restart timer, so that if something interrupts the fishing to where it's not reported to the logs or on screen, it will automatically restart based on this value. It defaults to 60secs.
  • changed log turned on confirmation to address issue with users who don't have slash (/) as a activation for the chat screen. It will now send Enter key first. (Thanks for reporting this issue)
  • Added Donation option on the bottom of the Gui Interface. (can't blame me for wanting to make this simpler.) =) =)

-----hazelnutter
sorry about that, that was a mistake in the code, as i said it wasn't tested. I reposted new 1.1.2 beta, fixed that.. and added a few changes.let me know know =)
Old 12/23/2012, 01:46   #37

tested 1.1.2 beta, it tries to reapply bait after each catch
Config
default,
single location,
french,
Lures with timer: 90s
Old 12/23/2012, 03:14   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKaer View Post
tested 1.1.2 beta, it tries to reapply bait after each catch
Config
default,
single location,
french,
Lures with timer: 90s
sorry about that, beta 1.1.3 posted. think i found the issue, mispelling on 1 line.
Old 12/23/2012, 11:55   #39

testing 1.1.2 - so far working better than the last best one which was 1.0.5 for me.
no lures missed but only up to 30 so far.

Ok- no missed lures for the first test run of 60 lures.
fantastic. the only minor thing is that it catches about 3-3.5 per lure where as it used to be 4-5 per lure.
But i much prefer this to lures missing. I guess you are doing something that takes a bit longer?

donation incoming!
Old 12/23/2012, 12:20   #40

Hello and Thx
fishing OK
bait/lure KO >> how do it? where i put my bait/lure in my interface? special position?

thx

ps: si explications en français c'est encore mieux lol
Old 12/23/2012, 16:17   #41

ok. it works!!!!
congratulations.
not 1 lure missed over several sessions in the last 24 hours.
Old 12/23/2012, 17:45   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnutter View Post
testing 1.1.2 - so far working better than the last best one which was 1.0.5 for me.
no lures missed but only up to 30 so far.

Ok- no missed lures for the first test run of 60 lures.
fantastic. the only minor thing is that it catches about 3-3.5 per lure where as it used to be 4-5 per lure.
But i much prefer this to lures missing. I guess you are doing something that takes a bit longer?

donation incoming!
acually the newer method should be about the same. if you want it to wait for 1 more cast/catch before lure.. and I assume you are using timed lure? just put a slightly higher lure time in. so, if it's a 90sec lure, then type in 95 or 100. It's relying on time which can be affected by lag, etc. before it was trying to reply on the log, which i don't really like anyways, as rift devs can change that at anytime.

Glad to hear it's working.. again, if you have 90sec lures, try puting in slightly more time "95" or "100" to allow little extra time for lag issues, etc. Let me know if that works, if not.. I'll look into addressing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prehatou View Post
Hello and Thx
fishing OK
bait/lure KO >> how do it? where i put my bait/lure in my interface? special position?

thx

ps: si explications en français c'est encore mieux lol
Please make sure you read over the first post.. it sounds like you didn't place the lure and pole in correct location?

------------------------HOW TO RUN -----------------------------
Change rift to run as windowed, or fullscreen-windowed
Make sure that AutoLoot is enabled
place fishing pole in - (dash) hotkey
place bait/lure in 0 (zero) hotkey
Pre-apply bait/lure to pole (optional, only if you want bait to repeat reapply when it runs out)
run script, follow prompts on the top left. (fishing location is where you want to cast, pole location is where your pole is in inventory/bag)
Old 12/23/2012, 18:38   #43

"place bait/lure in 0 (zero) hotkey" (by default? i am playing in FRENCH)

i know that but it doesn't apply

post a screenshot of your interface?

fishing location is where you want to cast >> ok
pole location is where your pole is >> ok
Old 12/23/2012, 20:16   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prehatou View Post
"place bait/lure in 0 (zero) hotkey" (by default? i am playing in FRENCH)

i know that but it doesn't apply

post a screenshot of your interface?

fishing location is where you want to cast >> ok
pole location is where your pole is >> ok
ok, so I think you are saying that the french keyboard isn't reconized the same?
I just posted 1.1.4 beta to allow for hotkey changing for bait and pole. Let me know if that helps.
Old 12/23/2012, 20:23   #45

Tested 1.1.3, fixed the bug I had (apply lure at each catch) and apply lure every time now. Thanks, that's awesome !

@Prehatou: je suis français si t'as besoin

Tags
fish bot, fishbot, fishing bot, rift