Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] NX3 import/export plugin for blender

Discussion on [Release] NX3 import/export plugin for blender within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 08/25/2013, 19:54   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
Your weapon is gray in-game ? Are you sure you have also put your texture in Rappelz too ?
Yes i have add texture on blender and resource folder
Old 08/25/2013, 19:55   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
Yes i have add texture on blender and resource folder
Can you post you .blend file and the exported nx3 and it's texture here so I can see what's wrong ?
Old 08/25/2013, 20:05   #33

Quote:
Can you post you .blend file and the exported nx3 and it's texture here so I can see what's wrong ?
Ok upload it tomorrow i am not on my computer
Old 08/25/2013, 21:15   #34

Quote:

What's your error ? If the error cause Blender to quit/crash, activate the console with the menu "Window->toggle system console" then do the action that cause the error and then copy/paste here the content of the console.

Else if it does not cause Blender to quit, use a screenshot and post it here
the blender does not crash or quit ... just error when i use export to *.nx3 ... I try all what u said but always give me block error in 2 file _init_.py & export_btrf.py

Old 08/25/2013, 21:21   #35

Amazing work, Glandu, thank you so much!

I don't know if this is a problem on my part, but every single time I import an nx3, replace the model, then export straight away, the texures won't show up in game.
However, saving the scene in blender and loading it again right before exporting seems to magically fix the problem.

On a different note, Glandu, would it be possible to get textures to repeat mirrored instead of tiled? (the option in Textures/Image Mapping, Mirror: X and Y checked)
Old 08/25/2013, 22:40   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modamer9 View Post
the blender does not crash or quit ... just error when i use export to *.nx3 ... I try all what u said but always give me block error in 2 file _init_.py & export_btrf.py

It means that you don't have a texture on your mesh.

But anyway, here is the fixed file for exporting mesh without textures:

But keep in mind that if your model file is the same as in test.rar you gave, it will only export the monster, not your plane, as you can't export object without bones along with object with bones.

You mush set the armature (polymsh) as the parent.

For that, drag the plane onto the polymsh armature:

Then choose "With Empty Groups" to set no weight for bones (your plane will not move when bone will be moving):

Then you should have this outline:

And you can export your mesh.

If your plane is not correctly exported, try to combine your plane with polymsh object:
Select your plane, THEN select the polymsh_0 while pressing shift (to select both objects, the order plane then polymsh is important)
Then press CTRL+J and your are done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark.Gts View Post
Amazing work, Glandu, thank you so much!

I don't know if this is a problem on my part, but every single time I import an nx3, replace the model, then export straight away, the texures won't show up in game.
However, saving the scene in blender and loading it again right before exporting seems to magically fix the problem.

On a different note, Glandu, would it be possible to get textures to repeat mirrored instead of tiled? (the option in Textures/Image Mapping, Mirror: X and Y checked)
Probably a problem with existing texture but not used, this problem has showed before for texture too. Seems not fully fixed then.

For texture, UV need to be between 0 and 1, so texture repetition is not possible. I might test that further later, but for now, repeat the texture manually and use the repeated texture for example, this feature is not a priority, before that having the possibility to import all possible nx3 files.

For the exporter, there are also many cases that I have to handle, like a mesh without bones with another mesh which have bones (in nx3 files, the bones are for the whole file and all meshes must reference it it seems)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2013, 03:18   #37

Wow I have problemes
1-when import :

2-when Export :

I hope you help me bro
Old 08/26/2013, 14:11   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by virus1998 View Post
Wow I have problemes
1-when import :

2-when Export :

I hope you help me bro
Are you sure you have the correct BTRFdom.dll in the blender directory (where blender.exe is) ? You must choose x86 or x64 according to your blender installation.
As I can see, you didn't have blender in Program files(x86) so use the same DLL as your system architecture.

As said before, the first error is not a problem, it does not prevent the plugin from working correctly. (I have this error too, it's related to msvc runtime dlls, manifests and winsxs, maybe because blender use it's own shipped version of msvcrXX.dll)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2013, 15:42   #39

thank you glandu

but I Put the DLL file in Blender.exe Folder

And the same Prolem
Old 08/26/2013, 17:33   #40

Are you sure you used the x86 version of the DLL ? If yes, use process monitor to see where blender try to load the DLL.
Also, try with blender version 2.64, it's the version I use to make the plugin (but I didn't noticed errors with blender 2.67, so that should not be the problem)
Old 08/26/2013, 17:58   #41

I'am Sure glandu

I use x86 Version

And I try To put x64 dll and the same error
I search in Google but Nothing Help Me
Old 08/27/2013, 13:56   #42

Then use process monitor
I can't help you more if you don't use that (or anything that can tell where Blender is searching for BTRFdom.dll).
Else try to run blender.exe directly instead of a shortcut in the start menu or on the desktop to ensure that the blender's directory is it's current directory. (In fact I don't use shortcuts, maybe they are the cause but I don't think)

In process monitor, filter the path to show lines containing "BTRFdom" so you will end up with all searched path. Then post that here. (Or it will be enough for you to figure out where to put the DLL.)

Also, your case is very unlikely as you the import works and it find the DLL but not the export script although they use the exact same line of code. (But anyway, process monitor will tell what's wrong)
Old 08/27/2013, 21:21   #43

SomeThing Like this ?

Old 08/27/2013, 23:14   #44

Yes, but with NAME NOT FOUND, as here it show that the DLL was correctly loaded (probably the importer which works but not the exporter as you explained before)
Old 08/29/2013, 00:39   #45

I try with 2.64 version but the same Problem Too

Do You have any Idea Bro ?
Thanks
1 User