Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My BOT Contribution...

Discussion on My BOT Contribution... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/17/2011, 10:40   #301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Sorry, I saved the file to my releases folder but it was an RAR archive instead of a ZIP archive like I had put in the link. I've got it repacked into a ZIP file now.
thanks for the reply but someone have uploaded in media fire.

i used the bot ytd, but somehow it attack very slow as in, my character will only target and hit the monster around 5 sec or more? but the time i am already dead as in my character will get hit by all the monster(but of course, maybe is my defense low)

but do you have any way to somehow make the attack speed somehow faster?

this bot is good for pet training but i don't think it is good for training

please help

-thanks!
Old 05/18/2011, 07:36   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganItachi View Post
thanks for the reply but someone have uploaded in media fire.

i used the bot ytd, but somehow it attack very slow as in, my character will only target and hit the monster around 5 sec or more? but the time i am already dead as in my character will get hit by all the monster(but of course, maybe is my defense low)

but do you have any way to somehow make the attack speed somehow faster?

this bot is good for pet training but i don't think it is good for training

please help

-thanks!
As a guess, you must be running Win7 64bit, have not set the compatability settings and reduced your graphics settings to a lower level? This is a known hiccup with Win7, haven't found a work around other than the changes I mentioned. Mostly due to Win7 64bit trying to read a 32bit pointer as a 64bit one and it choking. I won' be able to release a full 64-bit version until after Delphi 64bit compiler comes out (soon). Until then I have to work with 32 bit pointers.
Old 05/18/2011, 08:05   #303

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
As a guess, you must be running Win7 64bit, have not set the compatability settings and reduced your graphics settings to a lower level? This is a known hiccup with Win7, haven't found a work around other than the changes I mentioned. Mostly due to Win7 64bit trying to read a 32bit pointer as a 64bit one and it choking. I won' be able to release a full 64-bit version until after Delphi 64bit compiler comes out (soon). Until then I have to work with 32 bit pointers.

i have set the game graphic on it lower like i clicked all '' 下 ''
and is there any other way to reduce it / reduce the lag of the game(it not that lag though it still a little )

-thanks
Old 05/19/2011, 03:04   #304

Quote:
i have set the game graphic on it lower like i clicked all '' 下 ''
and is there any other way to reduce it / reduce the lag of the game(it not that lag though it still a little )

-thanks
The only other setting I cna think of is setting Hero to run in Windowed Mode using 1024x768 resolution.
Old 05/19/2011, 11:55   #305

i have done that though i don't feel like it is '' faster '' or something <_<

another one is, it doesn't help us to '' play '' the lot, it will just click it and leave it at the window sayng '' would you willing to pay 1500000 amount to play it '' or something like that but overall is good expect these two.

anyway, i was wondering it is possible to create a dupe program to allow us to dupe item or some program to create item out if we have the code. i remember a game call '' world of kungfu '' or something, by using WPE pro you can enter the code to get desired item. so i was wondering it is possible to happen in hero online since all game are made out of '' code ''

-thanks
Old 05/19/2011, 16:52   #306

Quote:
i have done that though i don't feel like it is '' faster '' or something <_<

another one is, it doesn't help us to '' play '' the lot, it will just click it and leave it at the window sayng '' would you willing to pay 1500000 amount to play it '' or something like that but overall is good expect these two.

anyway, i was wondering it is possible to create a dupe program to allow us to dupe item or some program to create item out if we have the code. i remember a game call '' world of kungfu '' or something, by using WPE pro you can enter the code to get desired item. so i was wondering it is possible to happen in hero online since all game are made out of '' code ''

-thanks
I'll go thru the code that handles the paid/free selection, see if it is missing the pointer or grabbing the wrong info. Been known to happen 8^D I had a quirk with the CHI values so I wouldn't be surprised.

As for duping, don't plan on seeing that anytime soon. No auto-shouting or Duping capabilities will be added to Hellfire since I have seen how the game got screwed up by those features in Heavenfire. It is possible but it would ruin the economy of the game, which is screwed up enough already.
Old 05/19/2011, 18:02   #307

okay thanks.

i don't need auto-shouting(don't see why i need o.o but maybe in future but for now no)

as for duping, i will agree on the game economy but let say this , for me personally i would like really love to have one since i can enjoy the game better(sorry if i sound selfish here) but spending ncash on a online rpg it is sound quite pointless though i am not saying that i won't support it rather i am planning to buy ncash soon as i would really love to get the pet or some sort of additional exp usage in the HT. though if it is possible to have that kind of program and it is safe, i doubt i will spread it all around the world to ruin the game badly.

-thanks
Old 05/19/2011, 20:05   #308

Haha I cant say im up for duplication for items but Perhaps you could set a counter for how many times you can dupe. So 3 dupes a month would be ok and i cant really say would hurt the economy.
Old 05/19/2011, 21:46   #309

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujutsu View Post
Haha I cant say im up for duplication for items but Perhaps you could set a counter for how many times you can dupe. So 3 dupes a month would be ok and i cant really say would hurt the economy.
Is it even possible nowadays?
I tried duping using Packet-Editing and monitored the packets received and sent during certain actions and nothing worked. I'm no wiz when it gets to that, but it should at least work. Got kicked outta game later, lol.

But if he knows a way to do it, he should definitely limit it. ******** up the economy isn't great.

ESPECIALLY when the bot is FREE.

So if you want to make money off this project, you should turn THAT into a "Premium"-feature - with a limit per week or month.

Anywho, just my humble opinion.

Good day. ;p
Old 05/20/2011, 05:59   #310

agreed
Old 05/21/2011, 16:55   #311

sounds cool

by the way i wound like to add some stuff i found out past few day

- after the bot click the '' lot '' icon, it will appear the '' would you like to pay bah bah...''
but it doesn't click it for you and when you got that window pop out + gotten the gm quiz, the bot wont do any of them therefore the gm quiz will bring you back to dragon castle.

-thanks, sorry to bother
Old 05/21/2011, 19:13   #312

Quote:
sounds cool

by the way i wound like to add some stuff i found out past few day

- after the bot click the '' lot '' icon, it will appear the '' would you like to pay bah bah...''
but it doesn't click it for you and when you got that window pop out + gotten the gm quiz, the bot wont do any of them therefore the gm quiz will bring you back to dragon castle.

-thanks, sorry to bother
I've been fighting that problem (Lot Open, then GM Quiz Pops up) since Christmas 2010. Some windows won't let you do anything else while they are open and it's annoying from a coding viewpoint. I'm working on a solution for the next release, if they don't change the setups on me again 8^/

I'm also working on the problem of connection drop-outs, to keep the bot online and playing.

Fixed a bug with the pets that has been annoying me for a while. When you run out of food, it now puts the pet up until you get more (hopefully will kep the pet from starving and losing loyalty)

Fixed a problem with the skillbars, sometimes the bot would hit the skill key before the skillbar could change (instead of F1-8 (Chi Pot) it was hitting F2-8
(Aerial Flame) on my test char.
Old 05/21/2011, 20:52   #313

Hey, mate.
Say, is there any plan, or rather chance, of you including a mining section in your bot? Since Golden basin has been replaced with Golden Castle, things are really different...
Minerals don't hold forever, they are empty and killed after 20 skills - meaning you have to select a new one, so the old n-press-bots don't work anymore. (n being the associated number with the bot-skill.)

You surely know about that already; any idea how that can be used?

Thanks a bunch and sorry if it's been asked and answered before.

Cheers
Old 05/21/2011, 21:02   #314

thanks for replying man, lastly it is possible to change the coding to allow us to do other stuff while keeping the bot up? because when i open the bot i can even use facebook or something

-thanks
Old 05/21/2011, 21:21   #315

its possible but its hard
Closed Thread