Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/29/2010, 07:33   #181

elite*gold: 0
@D.Cecil I hear you, i have all my enemy parts at 50hit, and gotta love the baranz 50 hitter for RAmarls.

@fireminion
yes you can edit them, but why would you? Everything done in CE is client side, and cannot be saved.
The tickets are server side. the only way you can get those in your favor is to spam new characters for tickets. i gambled 70 tickets on "0" and won. Came away with over 2500 tickets. Just make a new character, and always bet on "0" until you win. That will give you a jump start on tickets. Or if you know your math, you can bet wisely. When the wheel turns sometimes it will land on the 14th number that scrolls by, so you could count from that, and try to bet.

If there is a way, i hope someone can shed some light on this, but i doubt its possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2010, 22:58   #182

Photon Spheres

Hello, How can i do to get photon spheres with this hacks? please i need a good explanation.

Hi, How can i do to get Photon Spheres Using fake Pds?

If someone know, please give me the addres of pds.
Old 07/30/2010, 07:50   #183

I noticed when you use the 999,999 meseta hack, and you buy things from the store you sometimes get a no.100 error and get disconnected, so it their anyway to stop this from happening?
Old 07/31/2010, 06:19   #184

hi, new here and have never tried this trainer before.

w/o trying any of this stuff and risk getting banned which of this stuff is detectable? is warping detectable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atm0sPheRe View Post
Question... does the Inventory Scanner still work? When I try to use it in-game, all I can see is the other person's view, but not their stats/items.
i tried this myself. i can see their view, meseta and stats i just can't see their items. is this just for me or is everyone having this problem? maybe they patched the items part?
Old 07/31/2010, 07:34   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by annihilation111 View Post
hi, new here and have never tried this trainer before.

w/o trying any of this stuff and risk getting banned which of this stuff is detectable? is warping detectable?

i tried this myself. i can see their view, meseta and stats i just can't see their items. is this just for me or is everyone having this problem? maybe they patched the items part?
i use this all the time works for me.

EDIT: I JUST LOGGED ON AND TRIED TO USE INVENT SCAN AND IT NO LONGER WORKS POOPS

on another note im lookin for a CE table made by someone named steak, if anyone has any idea where i can find this id appeciate the help
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2010, 07:51   #186

PS PLZ

Hello, How can i do to get photon spheres with this hacks? please i need a good explanation.

Hi, How can i do to get Photon Spheres Using fake Pds?

If someone know, please give me the addres of pds.
Old 07/31/2010, 17:14   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivaLaColdplaya View Post
The best way i found to affect it in any way is to use the CE speed hack on it, but other than that theres not much u can do except pray it pays well.
info on ce speed hack?

any link to a guide on making temp items?

and the inventory scanner DOES still work, i found that if i go into a room i can scan people's inventory it just doesn't work in lobby.
Old 08/01/2010, 01:27   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by annihilation111 View Post

and the inventory scanner DOES still work, i found that if i go into a room i can scan people's inventory it just doesn't work in lobby.
WERD I WAS IN THE GAME WHEN I TRIED IT BUT I JUST TRIED IT AGAIN AND IT WORKS ON P2
Old 08/01/2010, 02:11   #189

is there a faster way to generate pds/pcs other than dsr? it takes like half an hour just to get 5 pds if you're lucky. it's almost not worth the time.
Old 08/01/2010, 14:30   #190

Can someone post an up to date guide on editing items? I've been using cheat engine 5.5 and doing the whole "look for name value" and none of them change my character name, though one sometimes when I chage it automatically reverts to my character name again, so I assume that's the one to work with, but when I do find item values and change them, it doesn't save the change inside the game itself. I'm working by fairly old guides so that could be why it doesn't work, but if someone could PM/email me details I'd be very greatful
Old 08/01/2010, 20:41   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timtimuk View Post
Can someone post an up to date guide on editing items? I've been using cheat engine 5.5 and doing the whole "look for name value" and none of them change my character name, though one sometimes when I chage it automatically reverts to my character name again, so I assume that's the one to work with, but when I do find item values and change them, it doesn't save the change inside the game itself. I'm working by fairly old guides so that could be why it doesn't work, but if someone could PM/email me details I'd be very greatful
You don't need CE to change your name, you can do it very easily with the Full Dressing Room which you can download from the SCHTHACK forums.
Old 08/02/2010, 05:16   #192

This is a trainer not a CE table, if you wish to obtain PDs, and other items please use the following thread.
I also gave instructions on how to use it.

Old 08/02/2010, 23:57   #193

Hi i have ide for your trainer raresumo you can have make

MA4 DSR Pts - Gives 255pts for Max Attack 4: Deep Sea Rendezvous, an ep2 quest with a lottery
machine that pays out a ton of grinders, mats, and meseta very quickly. PDs/PCs/a few items can also be gained from raping the machine.

you can make it for the 4th episode
Old 08/03/2010, 03:26   #194

i got a question everytime i try to run it it says fuckpso has stopped working any ideas on how to fix it?
Old 08/03/2010, 07:10   #195

@leboss That would be nice, but only "good" thing you can get there is a type weapon which can be obtained from Montague from DSR.

@r3ddevil
Open the trainer first, then open PSO, then inject when you get to logo screen. Run both as admin if you are under Vista/Win7.
Closed Thread