Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #331

elite*gold: 0
Enemy editor has long since been fixed, rather it not only doesn't work but also logs you and you'll be banned immediately.

Piping does not work at all in BB (never has worked cause it's server side).

As for gallon's, I finally realized the problem. All the time I tried adding a special to an srank which does not work, but scamming items out of him works just fine.
I still, however have some trouble with getting the right amount of pds. Gallon won't offer spheres unless you have exactly 99 pds and that number is hard to pin down. Once I got it right and noted the hex values, but these apparently vary every time.

Old   #332

I have an idea: make it possible to see what the rare enemies will be, AKA viewable enemy tags. This way you can enter a game, if no rare monsters for what u want are there, leave and come back!

Old   #333

That's a great idea. Ought to be completely safe and will be a great help.
As for the spheres, I finally found the trick.
Once you found the right value through trial and error, just reduce the value by 1 after each sphere you scammed out of Paganini, grab a real pd and repeat as long as you wish.

You don't even need to refresh the lobby or anything, you can stay in the quest and just change the value back to 98 pds after sphere you got.
Old   #334

How safe is the norm diff checkbox? Its the only one I have a care for currently, and I've been doing it in a quest so that no one could accidentally join my game

Old   #335

I use normal all the time, unless I'm fighting Falz of course, but I just make sure I am by myself. I just keep a password on it just in case.
Old   #336

And...final question I hope lol.

I've done PW3 like 4-5 times now, with no rares, short of PDs. I may just be unlucky, but just in case I'm not, do rares drop like they usually do with this?
Old   #337

Yeah its all the same. I use the trainer when I solo Hunt and at times I don't find **** but sometimes I'm just plain lucky. I was doing a Lame hunt run and when the dorphons surround you at the end of crater interior I killed them and saw 3 red boxes on the ground... each one being a lame.
Old   #338

Another idea! Make a "hard" diff switch, that way you can still fight the third form of Falz incase that messes with the drop rate for Falz
Old   #339

Someone mentioned the speed hack to speed up Gallon's scam. I tried it according to those simple CE hack videos, but it just dcs me, has this been already fixed?

As for more ideas, is it possible to add a feature that instantly changes antidotes into 98 pds? Possibly with an option to reset to 98?

And a speed hack feature (in case I'm just ******** up and it hasn't been fixed after all).
Old   #340

How do you do the Claire's Deal thingy or does that still work? I wanna make a *** shield kouryu and have one of the shields, what are the steps from here?
Old   #341

people are saying that after the new exe is releasse the trainer will be rendered useless any info on this guys ?
Old   #342

yes. after the new exe is released this trainer will being obsolete. someone will now need to find the new address for these cheats and make the new trainer.

really sux but this game is pathetic anyways and so is crono. the serv has been down for 3 days now.
Old   #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosof View Post
yes. after the new exe is released this trainer will being obsolete. someone will now need to find the new address for these cheats and make the new trainer.

really sux but this game is pathetic anyways and so is crono. the serv has been down for 3 days now.
This makes me really bummed...I thought it was maybe for the event, but at this point I assume hackers said "**** PSO" but in a bad way :P
Old   #344

Meh really do not even care at this point. If the hacking goes away fine. I'll pray someone make another Trainer/Proxy.
Old   #345

what about zero X's trainer will that be worthless too ?

Closed Thread