Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
oh wow, 15,000 points per episode...:/ Forget that, might as well get friends and run beach laughter to get type weapons.

Old   #167

See I've read 2000 and 1500 per episode too.

Old   #168

Beaks Cafe gives a M type weapon, is there a way to "adjust" the amount of tickets you have for that quest?
Old   #169

I found him! Stand in pioneer 2 and warp to -4000, 0, 0... That should place you right in front of him.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #170

Hey guys, I figured something out. If you need to get to seabed or olga, click on the ep 1 tab at the top, and for each area:

Seabed U: Ruins 3
Seabed L: Dragon (you have to use the walkthrough wall cheat and the boss teleport is disabled)
Olga Flow: Vol Opt

Hope that helps you guys out.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #171

PLEASE HELP

Hey ppl, this works just the 1 thing i downloaded this for does not work. the full dressing room. any ideas?
Old   #172

It works like the other Dressing room trainers. Make sure to run as admin, click FULL dressing room check box, then click the "read" button" go to change your name. This is where you change the ID, and Skins. When you are done, click "write" button. Exit the name change screen, the click finish in game.

Make SURE the name matches your ID.
Old   #173

Is it normal when your mag feeding with the inf mag hack that when you keep buying dimates you get a no. 100 error then you get dc'ed and if you try the hack again it will do the same after a bit.
Old   #174

Question... does the Inventory Scanner still work? When I try to use it in-game, all I can see is the other person's view, but not their stats/items.
Old   #175

I do not use mag feeding so i cannot answer that.

To answer the inv scanner, yes that's how it works.
Quote:
Inven Scan [TUT104]:
Bringing back the old-school style inventory scanner, this hack allows you to camera-follow another user (assuming they're on the same map) as well as hit F12/Home and see the menu as if you're them. Lets you see the inventory of other users, as well as their level, exp needed, meseta, stats, etc. If you have stat hack on, it will stat hack this scanner as well, so be aware of that. Person 5-16 are only used in the lobby.
Old   #176

Wonderful stuff but I have a question regarding the cheat engine of what darkfalz1 said.

Can you use the fake item codes to make other items? Like for example use a Syncesta to change Lavis Cannon to Lavis Blade on Sctserv?
Old   #177

Yes you can, but the item will revert back to its normal stage when logged out. That goes for any item you use to get with CE(npc items are excluded), whether it be mag cells, or weapon evolve items. You can use PD hack, and get the stones from gallon so you can change that hit monkey bar to a hit king bar. or make that stink frame a Lafuteria.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #178

Words, thanks!(pressed button)
Old   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggysmurf View Post
Yes you can, but the item will revert back to its normal stage when logged out. That goes for any item you use to get with CE(npc items are excluded), whether it be mag cells, or weapon evolve items. You can use PD hack, and get the stones from gallon so you can change that hit monkey bar to a hit king bar. or make that stink frame a Lafuteria.
Ok cool. Thanks bro. I'll just use the CE for mostly Gallon and Dr Montague. Having a 50% hit Bringer Rifle is nice.
Old   #180

would it be possible to edit items you recieve from like claire or gallon? and can you modify the amount of tickets you have in the lobby 13 game (can't think of what they are called) also if you could, could you change the items you can get?

Closed Thread