Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
if you used CE to get the addresses to make the trainer mind telling me what the addresses are for the inf. attack? i would like to screw around with that on my own private server of this game or possibly pm me on it thx ^_^

Old   #32

thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuu vry much HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Old   #33

This one seems to be not working anymore for me but your other one works.. the one before this beautifully
Old   #34

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawkfootball06 View Post
Can you give us a little more info on the Type M Weapon Generator?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawkfootball06 View Post
I also downloaded the .15c version from you a month ago. I was looking at this one but it looks like nothing really has changed? Just the teleporter and custom techs it looks new
#reported cause Doublepost
Please don't break the rules of epvp!

Old   #35

amazing.....i really appreciate you putting the time in to get it running on vista 64. I took a hiatus from pso, but now that this works I have a reason to play again. Super kudos sir.
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeJay View Post
#reported cause Doublepost
Please don't break the rules of epvp!
Thanks? Mighty forum watcher...
Old   #37

It works perfectly 99.9%, only 1 problem, the money hack doesnt work anymore schthack updated now when u try to buy with the "money" you lose connection, please fix it . Thnx.
Old   #38

i dont have any problem with the money, but my area warp seabed and olga dont do anything.
Old   #39

Thanks dude. Could you possibly make a hack for infinate MA3 Points for Beaks cafe? Easier Photon Crystals there.
Old   #40

Guys, to have easy money now just use the MA4 DSR Pts and keep trying to win second place, if u do ure going to win 200k Meseta, its better than nothing! :P
Old   #41

using it on the "other" server. i changed psobb to shipsobb. when i log on with shipsobb it wont let me type to chat or create a room.
Old   #42

Awesome trainer. I Had the v15 and switched to v16 a few weeks ago and it has been working flawlessly. Any1 that is having issues it is not the trainer or the schthack server because it is working 100% for me. I'm running it on windows 7.
Thanks again for the trainer sumo. Keep up the great work.
Old   #43

Just An Idea

So I was mag feeding the other day, due to the fact that it's so easy now. And I thought it would be great to include some type of speed hack, so that you can feed faster. This way when the mag's stats go up, you don't have to watch the stupid animation of the bar going up. I mean, feeding is a lot faster with infinite mag feed, but the animations still take up a lot of time, especially when feeding mags like Tapas monofluids, where only 4 points are incremented on any given stat. Just an idea.

Also, the ability to see other people's banks would be interesting, but I lack the knowledge as to whether or not that's even possible. Let me know what goes on.
Old   #44

Hi, so far everything is going pretty well. It's honestly pretty amazing. However I'm having difficulty with the max meseta. It shows 999k but everytime I go to make a purchase I'm instantly disconnected. Any help? Ty in advance. :]
Old   #45

OK! So I read your 999k meseta post and tested it out. All my characters are real high lvl so I already have **** loads of meseta. I had about 700k on me already and I turned on the 999k and purchased a weapon, It worked fine. But I tried dropping the 999k on the ground and I got dc'd. So then I tried having 0 meseta on me and turned on 999k, I got dc'd after purchasing a wep. Then I took 100 meseta and turned on the 999k and purchased a wep, I did NOT get dc'd but tried to purchase a 2nd wep and I got dc'd.
I am using v16. I did not have this problem on v15. I don't know what the problem is but I just know you have to have meseta on you when you use the 999k.

Closed Thread