Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requiem: Bloodymare BOT from bot369

Discussion on Requiem: Bloodymare BOT from bot369 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/19/2008, 00:04   #151

elite*gold: 0
BTW tux-penguin can we make an arrangement here? This thread and link is already known by many others out there including the CMs and admins of requiem bloodymare US. Someone already reported this in support section, and Ive seen lots of reports in requiem official forum about what we are doing here. My point is lets keep something kinda private so CMs and admins of requiems cant get rid of us and the bots. ^^
Old 07/19/2008, 11:25   #152

well the bot has been removed from bot369 as it doesnt work. so it doesnt matter.
and no
if i could id have a private section and invite people to it but i cant.
short of making my own site. theres not much private here.
Old 07/20/2008, 12:21   #153

Not much can be done to prevent this bot, seeing as how it doesnt even have to bypass the client. I think i've read elsewhere on this forum that this bot sends packets directly to the server, so the only way to get banned is if your character is seen as behaving as a bot. No need to keep this private i guess..
Old 07/20/2008, 12:27   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by End0rphine View Post
Not much can be done to prevent this bot, seeing as how it doesnt even have to bypass the client. I think i've read elsewhere on this forum that this bot sends packets directly to the server, so the only way to get banned is if your character is seen as behaving as a bot. No need to keep this private i guess..
except that it connects through bot369 servers. not that it matters at the moment as it doesnt work properly, bot369 have taken it off the site.i wouldnt use it till the new one is out
Old 07/20/2008, 13:34   #155

Tux - do you know how to set up the bot so it sells everything in the bags automatically? I am having real patience problems trying to solve this one, even if its solvable
Old 07/20/2008, 14:40   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfel View Post
Tux - do you know how to set up the bot so it sells everything in the bags automatically? I am having real patience problems trying to solve this one, even if its solvable
maybe if you read the fact thats this bot is BUGGED then you would realise NO!!!

in future READ before posting
Old 07/20/2008, 17:14   #157

hey dude

how can i put an skills??

i cant put any pots on bot log settings

all i see is boxes!! T_T
Old 07/20/2008, 20:11   #158

dudes, it's perfect, just one doubt i have:

is possible that when i'm next to die and the bot disconnect... he still reconnecting but don't return to kill... is possible to it re-start the bot killing the monsters when re-connect?

tnx
Old 07/20/2008, 23:35   #159

hi i have a little problem. i run the bot, set it up and i see it working for maybe 4 sec (the map loads and i see my hp and stuff), then it gives me an error in red and keeps doing that (loading, error).

error is 當前地圖編號 70, which google translated Current map number 70. help much appreciated.
Old 07/21/2008, 03:13   #160

On that note, I don't want to **** on your cocky arrogance, but I would suggest to mention the sections that are bugged on the front page. Seems pointless to shout and repeat yourself constantly and with that rude tone of yours too. You could just leave the bits out on the Tutorial that dont work or even mention the them on the first page.

If you persist in your rudeness and say you merely translate it, you should then change your title. You haven't tutored anything - only how to be rude and incompetent.
Old 07/21/2008, 11:04   #161

Quote:
On that note, I don't want to **** on your cocky arrogance, but I would suggest to mention the sections that are bugged on the front page. Seems pointless to shout and repeat yourself constantly and with that rude tone of yours too. You could just leave the bits out on the Tutorial that dont work or even mention the them on the first page.

If you persist in your rudeness and say you merely translate it, you should then change your title. You haven't tutored anything - only how to be rude and incompetent.
or you could have read through the topic rather than posting and missing the posts saying its bugged. and incase you hadnt looked there is 2 "tuts" and both say that bot is bugged. and you guys are still persistant to use it and post everyday that
"i cant get this to work"
"how to do ..."

now when you get banned for using a bugged bot then you will moan at me saying its my fault even though i tell over 50 times that bot is bugged.

and yes its still on forum, as people like to have the bots and mess with them such as translating or decompiling and so on.
just cos you are to ignorant to read a whole post like many others means i have to repete myself over and over again.
had you read the topics you would have read the parts abou it being bugged and wouldnt have posted.
Old 07/21/2008, 11:19   #162

Take your ******* tut off the forum *** head ur ****
Old 07/21/2008, 15:05   #163

Quote:
Take your ******* tut off the forum *** head ur ****
Sad to see it was inevitable to have people like him on these forums. *sigh*
Old 07/22/2008, 00:24   #164

Quote: