Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PUBLIC] OneUltimate 3D PvP

Discussion on [PUBLIC] OneUltimate 3D PvP within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/09/2017, 15:49   #91

elite*gold: 0
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by _-trolled-_ View Post
I have looked through the whole page and the backpage settings with the hotkeys does not work. And I can provide a video later on where my Energy leech cooldown restarts during a 1v1, when it's supposed to be ready to use.

+ Even though if the F1 thing would work in future days (which I highly doubt in this case) I would still like to get my own bindings.

I think it's enough to say to the devs, because I think they don't even care about that server.
lol it not restarts xDD you are confusing now we are using real CD of the game because we found the packet lol the countdown is the time is used later comes the CD it not restarts xDDDDD , you just click on it -it starts the time it's on your ship and later comes the CD lol XDDD

just go on setings of page not of the game and click on option 2 then you have f1-f10 ingame when you restart if you ahve option 1 is numpad

Greetings
Old 04/09/2017, 15:54   #92

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by keycode View Post
lol it not restarts xDD you are confusing now we are using real CD of the game because we found the packet lol the countdown is the time is used later comes the CD it not restarts xDDDDD , you just click on it -it starts the time it's on your ship and later comes the CD lol XDDD

just go on setings of page not of the game and click on option 2 then you have f1-f10 ingame when you restart if you ahve option 1 is numpad

Greetings
Asd, so my energy leech is supposed to be started automatically, when the cooldown is ready I press nothing, but the cooldown starts again with no effects? Are you dumb enough so you can't read what I'm saying or are you totally autistic to miss my point on purpose? Please. But well I don't care about this so you don't need to even read this sentence above.

If this autistic screeching really does not lead to anything, it would be the same if the thread of this server won't even exist.

Btw, also from which day English chat has been Turkish? Since the beginning? Okay. Why you don't change it as Turkish? :P

I think it's enough about this thing, the server is not working better than any other server. It's a fact.
Old 04/09/2017, 16:08   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by _-trolled-_ View Post
Asd, so my energy leech is supposed to be started automatically, when the cooldown is ready I press nothing, but the cooldown starts again with no effects? Are you dumb enough so you can't read what I'm saying or are you totally autistic to miss my point on purpose? Please. But well I don't care about this so you don't need to even read this sentence above.

If this autistic screeching really does not lead to anything, it would be the same if the thread of this server won't even exist.
LoL i not gonna loose more time with you it works all correct for me you can go another server there are much more xDD i am saying you how works , of course .

example
Old 04/11/2017, 18:44   #94

elite*gold: 118
Trolled you have very much Problems but the other 100 Players who are online dont have ? Its from the 100Player fault or your fault ?
Old 04/12/2017, 08:27   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by atacke456 View Post
Trolled you have very much Problems but the other 100 Players who are online dont have ? Its from the 100Player fault or your fault ?
So you blame me for that other private servers that are coded ****** works better than OneUltimate "which is the best private server out there"?

Ok. I don't see your logic, but maybe also that noone other cares about it, so maybe I shouldn't either and I don't do so anymore, because I saw it doesn't work better than any other private server out there. For me the case can be closed for now, so don't even try to response to this message as I'm too tired to watch retards who don't actually understand what I've already told.
Old 04/21/2017, 23:06   #96

Ardi ? Or somebody... Why u dont make JPA ?? JPB is soo unfair... ;-) And nobody have chance for win only good clans
Old 04/25/2017, 20:51   #97

Omg every time the server is down, no information whats happening
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2017, 09:59   #98

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiePytajOzawód View Post
Omg every time the server is down, no information whats happening
Bigpoint contacted with the vps provider and the provider close the service as pvservers are illegal
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/26/2017, 13:38   #99

elite*gold: 2
Ernsthaft? Bigpoint ist doch der letzte scheiß. (Y)
Ich bin mir nicht sicher, aber war es das nun erstmal mit OU, oder wie sieht das aus?
Old 04/26/2017, 19:59   #100

elite*gold: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-StyLe17 View Post
Ernsthaft? Bigpoint ist doch der letzte scheiß. (Y)
Ich bin mir nicht sicher, aber war es das nun erstmal mit OU, oder wie sieht das aus?
BigPoint hat schon viele Server schließen lassen, auch Darkplanets der 2014 der erste richtige Privat Server überhaupt war wurde geclosed, als strafe mussten die 2 Owner (cryz35 & bau) 6.000€ bezahlen.^^
Old 04/26/2017, 21:07   #101

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatforyou View Post
BigPoint hat schon viele Server schließen lassen, auch Darkplanets der 2014 der erste richtige Privat Server überhaupt war wurde geclosed, als strafe mussten die 2 Owner (cryz35 & bau) 6.000€ bezahlen.^^
Ich habe keinerlei Ahnung, ich habe Anfang 2014 aufgehört mit dem Spielen aus privaten Gründen, habe erst vor rund 2-3 Monaten wieder angefangen nebenbei zu spielen..
OU war der einzigste privat server den ich die letzten Tage überhaupt jemals bespielt habe, und es hat richtig Spaß gemacht.
Aber meiner Meinung nach übertreibt es BP aber auch demnach etwas.. 6k € ist schon eine harte Summe.
Jedenfalls wenn ich das so lese kann ich den Leuten die es betrieben haben, nur viel Glück wünschen, das BP dennen nicht auch so an die karre pissen.
Und noch zum Schluss: ''Danke für die spaßigen Tage! (Y) ''
Old 04/26/2017, 21:53   #102

elite*gold: 40
Nicht ganz richtig die mussten nichts zahlen weiß nur von Bau das er vor Gericht war, und die hatten verlangt von ihm, dass er eine Summe zahlen muss, falls der Server und die files nicht gelöscht werden.
Old 04/27/2017, 08:08   #103

also was heißt das nun wann kommt der server den wieder oder kommt er überhaupt wieder ?
Old 04/27/2017, 08:44   #104

It's a shame I know the voice inside of me says they're coming back. I want this will be ended up permanently anyways.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2017, 15:31   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneitelpit View Post
also was heißt das nun wann kommt der server den wieder oder kommt er überhaupt wieder ?
Ich glaube auch das es das war, aber es bleibt nur abwarten und Tee trinken.
Es war eine nette zeit und für zwischendurch ein schönes spiel.

Hab´s ohne groß was zu tun geschafft meinen Colo mit guten abstand zu bekommen und zu halten. und nu? Langeweile. Schade eigentlich.

Aber wir werden sehen müssen, ob wirklich BP dahintersteckt oder ob der server nur kommplett umgekrämpelt wird.

Mfg Faustiii
Closed Thread

Tags
3d, darkorbit, oneultimate, private server, pvp