Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

some ideas please

Discussion on some ideas please within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/18/2008, 17:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmaster123 View Post
Light~Ruler i bet u can code now^^
i can remember the time u released Headset´s Source and Teached me how to use it and script.. Thx

50 Cent FTW!
im not light~ruler, are u?
Old 10/18/2008, 17:32   #17

elite*gold: 20
o okay sry thought u are. nvm then^^
Old 10/18/2008, 17:34   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmaster123 View Post
o okay sry thought u are. nvm then^^
np...
Old 10/18/2008, 18:05   #19

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
I dont think you can CODE good. You might be smart,that I have no idea or opinion about,but generally coding,you suck in. For e.g ; Do you know how to use pointers? What is an socket? What is an packet? What are packets used for?

Such things you need to know before you call urself a coder,else,your just like Rechoto always say,script kiddies.
Old 10/18/2008, 18:09   #20

Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by emildayan1 View Post
I dont think you can CODE good. You might be smart,that I have no idea or opinion about,but generally coding,you suck in. For e.g ; Do you know how to use pointers? What is an socket? What is an packet? What are packets used for?

Such things you need to know before you call urself a coder,else,your just like Rechoto always say,script kiddies.
I'm going to shoot the next person who uses coder and scripting in a hierarchy.
Old 10/18/2008, 18:14   #21

Received Thanks: 1,000
When using C#, knowledge on pointers isn't a necessary. Also, you can call yourself a coder even if you don't know the things you listed; Those are related to socket programming, which is just a part of programming.
Old 10/18/2008, 20:47   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
I'm going to shoot the next person who uses coder and scripting in a hierarchy.
what with? , your *****?.. if so can i watch blx?
Old 10/19/2008, 08:35   #23

and so it begins..
Old 10/19/2008, 10:25   #24

This thread is ******* fail, the e-******* fighting here saying how they can code don't know the first thing about programming. Its stupid when wannabe's use the word code so much, its actually ******* annoying. whats a code? i'm doing a coding, i'm a better coding than you man! learn how to ******* use the word code properly.

Please stop using the word(s) code* because its likely the user has no idea what the **** they are talking about.

If you want an idea to the thread starter, learn deeper into your language before doing editing/copy&pasting.