I looked around Epvpers for like 2 months n saw some intresting stuff.
So i registred here and hope iŽll have a nice time in here!
I know some stuff about C.O.P.S ( Conquer Online Private Servers)
Im searching for a Team or a project to Join n code some **** im pretty new to tht all but everyone who started know its hard.
I wanna learn and hope iŽll get support here
I support you 100%, welcome I'm quite new as well getting into a bit of coding. You could join my team for sure . It's mainly for fun but hopefully will get better as we go along.
I looked around Epvpers for like 2 months n saw some intresting stuff.
So i registred here and hope iŽll have a nice time in here!
I know some stuff about C.O.P.S ( Conquer Online Private Servers)
Im searching for a Team or a project to Join n code some **** im pretty new to tht all but everyone who started know its hard.
I wanna learn and hope iŽll get support here
Greetings
welcome in E*PvPers i can be in ur team i had Great Source
E*PvPers+demonscim+”~Xero~”=Noob team But we will be Good
If your looking for a team, you could "join" mine, depending on how good you can code. Ive been looking the past week for a coder to hire. So it depends on how good you can code as to whether I wanna hire you or not. :P.
Hi Elitepvpers Community 11/14/2008 - Say Hello - 3 Replies :handsdown: Hi Community,
i am Crashday
but the most call me just Crash i registered me in this forum
cuz i want to help other people and be a part of a good
and cool community
yeah well thats was at the moment what i wanted to say
let me think how to make my message longer
:thinking
Magicstar's Fun Server. Great community, instant 70 and loads of fun! 08/13/2008 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies MAGICSTARS FUNSERVER
Great community!
* NO-LAG !*
* Custom Vendors *
* Custom Obstacle Courses with awesome rewards! *
* Friendly and Active Gm's *
* A huge and beautifull shopping mall *