Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ideas

Discussion on ideas within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ideas

i just had some ideas in my mind

before i played this i played a game called ryl2, the hacks were basicly the same but..... they used in game notepad,cmd thing and could turn the hacks on and off by coding whilst still playing the game - i thought of this becuase it would stop alot of people geting banned

if any one else has any ideas feel free to post them - you never know what we could come out with
Old 07/25/2008, 05:40   #2

elite*gold: 20
as long as the game runs, you can't modify the needed .csv files.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I Need Ideas....
04/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
If you think you will flame at this thread...stop right here... ( its about LOTF ) Anyway i think for no apparent reason i will code ( or try to code ) a VIP status for LOTF... i just need some ideas for things people can get or do if they are a VIP member.... ( This is not for money , since i do not own a server nor have a source ) If you have any ideas please just post in this thread with a little description...
[Ideas?] Need Some Ideas For My Public Source
09/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
hey i need some ideas for the source that im coding (lotf) and when it is done i go public it, so someone got some great ideas? (Serious answers only please:p) Examples: Quests Events NPCs
any ideas on this?
05/31/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
New Scam - Do not carry your cash in your inventory - CABAL Online - Community Forums
Any ideas i need help please
05/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
A Friend from me got banned he got hacked an anyone write on msg board sell the account now he get banned is there any way to get unbanned?