Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introducing Shannara Conquer

Discussion on Introducing Shannara Conquer within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 02/18/2017, 15:32   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyorai View Post
I appreciate both of your opinions =)
@ we've actually been thinking a bit about meteors and their use to see if somehow we can make players more often. Thanks for pointing that out tho
I feel like meteors drop rate is way to high if anything it should be reduced lol.
Old 02/19/2017, 17:08   #152

Also been playing now for 5-6 days, not as active but love this server!

Some things that bother me though(personal things that bother me, just for a little feedback):

- You should definately be able to spam mets at TwinCity even on items 120+, wouldnt mind if its just a 10% chance or even lower, paying 20 dbs for weapons and then once reborned again is too much!!

- I would love to see more active GM/PM's who chat randomly with us players to give us a feeling we have someone to talk to whenever we run into problems. At the moment it sadly seems like you have to wait like 10 hours to get an answer which isnt that bad imo but it should definately be considered looking into.

- Please give new players a better experience by offering like a free 3-Days-VIP-trial, when I started I was told I have to vote 5 times to get VIP for 1 day... (voting every 12 hours = 60 hours to get a trial VIP) **** thats hard, definately felt like new players are not welcome but money (=donations) are. Was my first impression and that is definately not a good one ^^" I could see why you wouldnt give new characters a VIP trial because of mining accounts etc. or botting somewhere, but maybe just a "Newbie-VIP-System" that atleast helps you when something drops.

Others than that Ive run into so many nice people chatting with me and offering me help it really feels like Ive been taken back to 2008. Thanks for providing such a nice experience Nyorai, hope to see more and more nice features in the future. The updates are coming nearly weekly making the game look fresher and stabler, the ping is by far the best I've seen on any server (atleast as a German) which makes FB/SS/etc. so much fun.

You all should definately give this server a chance and try it out!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2017, 19:55   #153

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miner2 View Post
Also been playing now for 5-6 days, not as active but love this server!

Some things that bother me though(personal things that bother me, just for a little feedback):

- You should definately be able to spam mets at TwinCity even on items 120+, wouldnt mind if its just a 10% chance or even lower, paying 20 dbs for weapons and then once reborned again is too much!!

- I would love to see more active GM/PM's who chat randomly with us players to give us a feeling we have someone to talk to whenever we run into problems. At the moment it sadly seems like you have to wait like 10 hours to get an answer which isnt that bad imo but it should definately be considered looking into.

- Please give new players a better experience by offering like a free 3-Days-VIP-trial, when I started I was told I have to vote 5 times to get VIP for 1 day... (voting every 12 hours = 60 hours to get a trial VIP) damn thats hard, definately felt like new players are not welcome but money (=donations) are. Was my first impression and that is definately not a good one ^^" I could see why you wouldnt give new characters a VIP trial because of mining accounts etc. or botting somewhere, but maybe just a "Newbie-VIP-System" that atleast helps you when something drops.

Others than that Ive run into so many nice people chatting with me and offering me help it really feels like Ive been taken back to 2008. Thanks for providing such a nice experience Nyorai, hope to see more and more nice features in the future. The updates are coming nearly weekly making the game look fresher and stabler, the ping is by far the best I've seen on any server (atleast as a German) which makes FB/SS/etc. so much fun.

You all should definately give this server a chance and try it out!!!
I appreciate your review and I actually got a couple ideas from it.
Perhaps making a separate VIP system without as many benefits as the ones you get from vote points/donations and award them to newbies after they complete the first DemonExterminator Quest could be a good idea.

I'll spend some time thinking about it and see if I can come up with a good solution for the things you mentioned!

As for the time you had to wait for a reply, I usually take just a couple minutes to get back to everyone unless I'm sleeping.
However these last couple weeks have been quite rough on me. I've been preparing some papers for my master thesis and so I couldn't spend as much time as usual on the server and it will be the same for this next week as I have to deliver this by the 24th. After that everything will be back to normal tho

Thank you once again for your review and happy gaming =)
Old 02/25/2017, 10:25   #154

I managed to fix the cursor lag , but the fps keeps dropping like hell , please help . No higher then 12 fps
Old 03/01/2017, 13:27   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallica556 View Post
I managed to fix the cursor lag , but the fps keeps dropping like hell , please help . No higher then 12 fps
I believe the problem was already solved.
Starting the game on Standard resolution seems to fix it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2017, 23:05   #156

how come the game is always running in full screen. Anyway to change that?
Old 03/13/2017, 02:16   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by taptaptap View Post
how come the game is always running in full screen. Anyway to change that?
Yea, all you have to do is open the Config.cfg file inside your client folder with notepad and change Fullscreen=1 to Fullscreen=0
Old 03/30/2017, 15:18   #158

How y'all doing guys? =P

I'm just throwing one of the many updates we've had lately so that you can have an idea of what's being done ingame.

We've re-designed the garment shop we had for Costumer NPC and dropped the regular NPC Dialogs and started using a custom dialog where you can not only buy the garments but also preview them before actually buying. Lots of players often asked us to show them how different garments would look like on male/female characters and so we really hope this will come handy for all of you fashion lovers =P

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/31/2017, 09:31   #159

any chance of a new server or wipe soon? i wanna play a decent CO pserver but not when everyone is decked out in 2 socks
Old 03/31/2017, 13:20   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong23 View Post
any chance of a new server or wipe soon? i wanna play a decent CO pserver but not when everyone is decked out in 2 socks
I don't think they'd wipe their entire data after probably a year of success, that'd be stupid. The question you should ask if there is gonna be a new server instead of wiping their data.
Old 04/01/2017, 19:42   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miner2 View Post
- Please give new players a better experience by offering like a free 3-Days-VIP-trial, when I started I was told I have to vote 5 times to get VIP for 1 day... (voting every 12 hours = 60 hours to get a trial VIP) damn thats hard, definately felt like new players are not welcome but money (=donations) are. Was my first impression and that is definately not a good one ^^" I could see why you wouldnt give new characters a VIP trial because of mining accounts etc. or botting somewhere, but maybe just a "Newbie-VIP-System" that atleast helps you when something drops.
I just recently came back to conquer after some years break and I've joined Shannara few hours ago, the server gives me the feeling of old, where DBs are rather rare and You don't see people running around maxed after couple days of playing. The thing that Miner2 said is all that bothers me, I haven't even gotten to level 100 yet (on farm archer ofc.) 'cause I've got many other things to do and am a filthy casual now, but it kinda annoys me that I see another server with "highly recommended VIP". There's not much that the owner can make money on when he isn't selling max gears, cps or anything that breaks the fun and I believe that the solution is as simple as farming itself > remove trash drop. If You were to leave just the uncommon (refined, uniq, elite & supers) along with +'n items dropping it would be MUCH more enjoyable. I'll be PMing Nyorai about this anyway, 'cause I think the server really needs this. Currently what I've gotten after ~2hours of gameplay is this: the community is amazing, the spawns are huge, people know how to share, it ain't easy AND there's no game-breaking donations! so even after a quick look I definitely recommend the server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2017, 20:59   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiken View Post
I just recently came back to conquer after some years break and I've joined Shannara few hours ago, the server gives me the feeling of old, where DBs are rather rare and You don't see people running around maxed after couple days of playing. The thing that Miner2 said is all that bothers me, I haven't even gotten to level 100 yet (on farm archer ofc.) 'cause I've got many other things to do and am a filthy casual now, but it kinda annoys me that I see another server with "highly recommended VIP". There's not much that the owner can make money on when he isn't selling max gears, cps or anything that breaks the fun and I believe that the solution is as simple as farming itself > remove trash drop. If You were to leave just the uncommon (refined, uniq, elite & supers) along with +'n items dropping it would be MUCH more enjoyable. I'll be PMing Nyorai about this anyway, 'cause I think the server really needs this. Currently what I've gotten after ~2hours of gameplay is this: the community is amazing, the spawns are huge, people know how to share, it ain't easy AND there's no game-breaking donations! so even after a quick look I definitely recommend the server.
The start is always the hardest part, you just have to gather your first 25 kk somehow and then you can buy 30 days vip and hunt to your liking.
Old 04/03/2017, 08:36   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBotx View Post
I don't think they'd wipe their entire data after probably a year of success, that'd be stupid. The question you should ask if there is gonna be a new server instead of wiping their data.
def would be cool
Old 04/04/2017, 12:44   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBotx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphy×ia View Post
def would be cool
Opening a new server is something that we don't have planned for the future. I can't guarantee it will never happen but it's something we'll try to avoid at all costs for various reasons.

The classic community is already too small, opening other servers would only split the community even more which is something we don't want to do.

We prefer to focus in both the endgame content for players who have already built their 2 socket set and the newbies who have joined the server and still have a long way ahead of them. We keep trying to come up with new ideas to make new players feel more involved with the community so that they can have a more pleasant journey while they grind their way to the top without making it unfair for those who have spent quite sometime getting there.

Here's an example of a community p-leveling system we've implemented:
Old 04/04/2017, 18:04   #165

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,106
The interface looks very nice. I like the design and attention to detail.

Tags
classic, conquer, conquer online, private server