Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MMOViper Leveling Bot and PK / Mob Bot Released

Discussion on MMOViper Leveling Bot and PK / Mob Bot Released within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MMOViper Leveling Bot and PK / Mob Bot Released

Hey guys mmoviper just released a bot a few days ago. It has hunting, gathering, waypoints ect ect all in it. Its no mmoglider but its good.

Also the subscription comes with a pk / mob radar which i use all the time.

A subscription is only 5 bucks which is a steal compared to what other sites are charging. Went with them over macrogoblin based on the price.

Old 09/29/2009, 04:01   #2

macrogoblin released theirs

and this bozo reustrady who is posting is most likely from their site because he is only has the 1 post

google around mmoviper and you will find they have used xrumer (forum posting software) to spam sites to get linkbacks and other shmuck ****.

stay away from those scamsters.
Old 09/29/2009, 04:34   #3

Whats a xrumer? Also i just joined elitepvpers today today because im after more aion cheats tyvm.

Also why are you being a **** to me that i posted a site i joined and i liked the bot and radar? Dont know if your aware but people do join sites no a days sorry that i didnt join back in december of 2007. Also you want to talk about being a bad user. You have only have 28 posts im already 1/14th the member you are compared your post count. So dont go off on me how just because im new im some spammer.

Sounds to me your ****** off about macrogoblin which i didnt even say was a bad bot. I have never used it i just posted the price for the place i joined and why i liked it. Doesnt even make sense your so ****** about that.
Old 09/29/2009, 04:36   #4

Even better look at this guy i said i liked the bot not that is was amazing or anything and you are posting on the macrogoblin forum how they have a refund policy. I dont care that much about mmoviper to be defending it i just liked the price and the bots radar is like. PS now im already more than 1/10th the member you are based on posts. Because apparently you want to be a **** to me about being a newbie to this forum.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2009, 04:41   #5

mmoviper was well known for their half assed impossible to use WAR bot, but for 5 bucks its worth a shot
Old 09/29/2009, 04:57   #6

i tried the mmoviper bot it has some good option, escape, etc...if you setup correctly the bot and particulary the start fight, single mob and after fight it work nice
Old 09/29/2009, 04:57   #7

Well since you 2 both seem to be clearly the owners or lovers haha of macrogoblin can someone give me a review of what the best bots out there are then? Maybe i was wrong about mmoviper and its not as great as i thought and there is something even better that has a radar and hunting bot.

Yea im new and i this is my first exploit site really ever. I just got aion and its awesome.

Also bthecheat im already catching up already 1/7th the member you are.
Old 09/29/2009, 05:09   #8

no contest, for EU Aion it's the chineese bot, the best one atm, i tried all bot out there during 5 days and the best one is wich one i said.
my second choice will be mmoviper, third novi's bot, and after there is aionbuddy (early beta stage but promising)

and soon u will get bot258 aion bot, a french coder of one of the best wow bot (with pather etc) atm plan to make one, pirox plan too one coder already working on one bot, and other site and developper plan too
Old 09/29/2009, 05:15   #9

How hard is the Chinese bot to set up? Im not very good with setting up bots haha and dont want to waste hours just trying to learn a new bot. MMOViper already took me forever to set up due to me being stupid and not following the video guides they had. Also how much is the Chinese bot and does it work for USA? Whats bot258 i went there and it was some crazy Chinese site.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2009, 05:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by reustrady View Post
How hard is the Chinese bot to set up? Im not very good with setting up bots haha and dont want to waste hours just trying to learn a new bot. MMOViper already took me forever to set up due to me being stupid and not following the video guides they had. Also how much is the Chinese bot and does it work for USA? Whats bot258 i went there and it was some crazy Chinese site.
i have heard from various user that the chinese bot are hard to trust because key loggers and what not... but for now im looking into mmoviper, 5 bucks doesnt seem so bad.
Old 09/29/2009, 05:31   #11

I just brought the Mmoviper bot i will see how it works
Old 09/29/2009, 05:32   #12

Watch out there socialconflicts you arent as old as bthecheat and by default if you are trying out another app thats not macrogoblin apparently you and me are both being paid to promote another bot.

Did you try out the Chinese bot socialconflicts? I dont want to loose my account.
Old 09/29/2009, 05:36   #13

Lol by luck i was a membre of mmoviper now am downloading am going to try this bot out hope i wont get a ban
Old 09/29/2009, 05:37   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by reustrady View Post
Watch out there socialconflicts you arent as old as bthecheat and by default if you are trying out another app thats not macrogoblin apparently you and me are both being paid to promote another bot.

Did you try out the Chinese bot socialconflicts? I dont want to loose my account.
lol no worries. i have another account just too similar to my ingame account name soooo... not going to use it. anyhow no i havent but still i think something ' you ' cant understand then u shouldnt use it :P
anyhow i was going to go for the free bot in the bot section but the feedback isnt that great. at this point not sure and just trollllling till i find something i like then will make a move.
Old 09/29/2009, 06:05   #15

the chineese bot don't have a keylogger, if it has i will never try it and dl it.
but if u don't want to try it it's ur choice, just said u miss a really good product.

reustrady : check all my guide on botsmall forum, it's easy to setup with the guid
mmoviper is hard to setup for a guy who never use a bot before, coz skill config are complex.
and chineese is not a macro or key presser, it's a reel bot, u can chat ingame while botting, run in background, to setup ur skill just tick one option (use intelligent skill mode) and it's done.