Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need help with editing files

Discussion on I need help with editing files within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question I need help with editing files

Hello guys, I've been look hard for a way to add my own items that could implement my own actions. But I cant seems to find a way to edit the itemtype.dat properly.

I did find out some cq_itemtype fields in the itemtype.dat base on translating from hex value to decimal and then comparing them to cq_itemtype field's values manually.

Also tried to add a new item to the end of itemtype.dat which has same field's values as an existed item (only changing the item's ID of course). It ended up not showing up in the character's cabin even if I added the image .dds in MapItem and ItemIcon. Checking the Database showed that the new item was there in the cabin, but no image and the cell still got taken

Is there a way to editing this file correctly or am I missing something

Much appriciate for your help guys !

« Remnant-Gaming | - »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[pk2 editing] hitcount color editing
08/16/2018 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i have a question and i hope i find any help here. When you attack a mob in silkroad, white numbers indicate the amount of damage you dealed to the mob. Now i want to change these white numbers to another color (e.g. blue). The numbers itself (as .ddj images) can be found in media.pk2/interface/hitcount. Now I extracted them from media.pk2, converted them to .jpg, changed the color, converted them back to .ddj and placed them back into the .media.pk2. Sadly w/o any...
hey everyone iam kinda new on editing grf files so i really need your help
12/16/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
I want to make a 0delay grf. I followed the steps here Required Programs Gryff click - Gryff is a .grf editor, just extract it somewhere actOR click
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...
Need help editing Files
11/18/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, first of all i like to thank you for helping me :), will give thanks to the one who will help me first xD. Atm im Editing Colors on FFF, Armor using Textures of Flyff Armor, i know its only Client side but who cares right xD. Here is some of my works ...