Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone playing zero still?

Discussion on anyone playing zero still? within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone playing zero still?

as the title reads, are you still playing some sort of zero server? is it your own built thing to mess around on or are you playing with others? are you still alive?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is anyone still playing?
03/18/2014 - 9Dragons - 6 Replies
Hey guys, I was wondering are a lot of people playing right now?
Anyone still playing on iSRO?
01/17/2014 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
Hey, is there anyone that is still playing on iSRO? I am thinking about coming back. At the moment I am playing on SRO-R but I do not enjoy the game there :/ I dont wanna play on a private server as well, either iSRO or nothing. Charged my SBOT already. If there's anyone that knows an active Guild or active players on iSRO pls message me!
Anyone Still Playing Archlord?
07/15/2013 - Archlord - 11 Replies
So I've been playing Archlord since the beginning of episode 3 when Codemasters had it and I don't care what anyone else says, it was and still sort of is, my favorite MMORPG out there. I like Guild Wars 2 and I have played Runescape also and as those are good, there's just something about Archlord that I love and always come back to. As there really isn't too much to do in Archlord, I love the PVP and the whole atmosphere of the game. BUT.. Recently I started back up and I have posted many...
anyone still playing D9?
02/05/2011 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies
Hi, this is Jadefox. Anyone still playing 9d thai? Im ec1 now, and looking for friends.^_^
Is anyone Still Playing at 20x?
10/11/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
if there is someone who Playing there Put ur IGN and Guilds.