Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone Still Playing Archlord?

Discussion on Anyone Still Playing Archlord? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone Still Playing Archlord?

So I've been playing Archlord since the beginning of episode 3 when Codemasters had it and I don't care what anyone else says, it was and still sort of is, my favorite MMORPG out there. I like Guild Wars 2 and I have played Runescape also and as those are good, there's just something about Archlord that I love and always come back to. As there really isn't too much to do in Archlord, I love the PVP and the whole atmosphere of the game. BUT.. Recently I started back up and I have posted many things on elitepvpers about accounts and other questions but I really seem to be one of the few people who still play this game. I sit at Tullan PVP area a lot with literally almost no one to PVP with or talk to. My guess is that there are maybe 4000 people that still play this game, and maybe not even that. So my question to you all is, is this game really dying that fast? I really would hate to see it disappear. I love the game and I'm sure there are other people on this forum that do too.

Reply to the thread and let me know what you think Webzen should do to make the game lively again like it was about 2 or 3 years ago. I'm not saying they are going to do anything, I just would like to know all of your opinions on the game, what is has become, and what Webzen SHOULD do to make it a better game that everyone plays and knows about. I played Runescape for about 5 years or so and everytime I play I see the player counter at the top of the webpage stating that there are 200,000 people on at any given time and that there are over 1 million people that play the game in general. Now if Archlord had this many players, I think it would be an all time MMORPG hit. Just my opinions but I would like to hear yours
Old 06/25/2013, 11:09   #2

Im playin Sudoku all day long !
Old 06/25/2013, 14:47   #3

Your article is too long to read, but yes I play Archlord.
Old 06/25/2013, 14:49   #4

Im playing Archlord
Old 06/25/2013, 15:12   #5

I'm still playing archlord after all these years, because i haven't found any other MMORPG with similiar gameplay. Eventhough the numbers of people playing this game has been rapidly lowering after the HH update it's still the most fun game i know. I also don't mind spending money on this game eventhough everybody is saying it's dying or is already dead. I will stay with this game probably till the day it's closed down and I won't regret a thing. Of course there will be people saying that I am a fool or an idiot but why should I care if this game is still fun to me
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/26/2013, 11:32   #6

I'm still playing Archlord too. But sadly game will soon get closed. Webzen 'forgot' to do maintenance, did event for 3 months for bots, all moderators are gone, all GM's are gone and even Gold Ticket exchanges get postponed or made with 1-5 days later.
Couple players spammed Gold Ticket exchange thread asking about Archlord future and Webzen ignored our requests and removed posts.

Are just to many signs about Archlord getting closed. But ofc I will play Archlord until will get closed. xD
Old 06/26/2013, 11:48   #7

The same here , i'm still playing archlord
Like TheRealArcher i didn't found any game with similar pvp gameplay so i stay here
But i don't think webzen will close it soon , I think they will let the players play the game , spend some money in , and they will earn money like that.
There is no reason to really close it if there is still some players to spend money in game
Old 06/26/2013, 13:07   #8

elite*gold: 80
Check out those "Final Day of Archlord" videos on youtube. It's kinda sad when the final "server connection lost"-message appears but I could not imagine anyone who would not want to be part of this.

Oh and yeah, I still play AL as well because of the reasons my buddy RealArcher just listed
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2013, 22:48   #9

I still playin archlord but the most sad thing its the new gameplay with HH updates...i miss the CM ep 3 server..when we are trying to do alot of GC/GOLD to buy lens and other CC items from other players who paid with real money for them..now all we got CC..all we leveling faster..

Im sorry about pservers too..bcz we cant do updates till episode 3....the serverfiles remains at episode 1..for updates we need the source of serverfiles..and source of client..

Sorry for my english...
Old 07/15/2013, 20:00   #10

really that the game gonna stop? or is this a joke?
some ppl say yes they gonna stop and ohter say no they dont stop :/
Old 07/15/2013, 20:34   #11

For now it is only rumors, there is none that can proove 100% that it will end
Old 07/15/2013, 20:35   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopHipper View Post
really that the game gonna stop?
no.
webzen will hold it or we will get an other publisher.
Quote:
or is this a joke?
no.
Quote:
some ppl say yes they gonna stop and ohter say no they dont stop :/
webzen dont talk to us, so no one knows.

#close request
Thanks
1 User