Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Using Mind Control to get flight points of the opposite faction

Discussion on Using Mind Control to get flight points of the opposite faction within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Using Mind Control to get flight points of the opposite faction

the title says pretty much everything. MC a flightmaster of the opposite faction to get the flightpoint (you'll want to take two priests with you, so each of them can get it)

worked for my after spamming right click onto the controlled flight master

of course, to fly to a enemy point, you will need a neutral point to start off. for example ratchet -> crossroads

also auf deutsch noch mal:
mitm priest den greifenmeister mindcontrollen und dann mit dem 2ten char den flugpunkt lernen
Old 10/13/2008, 23:00   #2

Danke aber das ist alt!
Old 10/14/2008, 08:55   #3

Funktioniert aber trotzdem xD
Ty Winfried ;D
Old 10/14/2008, 11:05   #4

Sollte auch genausogut, vll nicht ganz so einfach aber auch machbar, mit Wpe funktionieren. Es gibt hier einen Thread wie ihr mit WPE jeden Flug punkt anfliegen könnt, einfach mal suchen.
Old 10/14/2008, 14:29   #5

danke für die info thex werd gleich ma suchen ^^
Old 10/14/2008, 14:39   #6

ok thex hab den treath leider nit gefunden mit der sufu aber wenn du ihn mir als link geben könntest wärd das klasse ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PvP flagging the opposite faction
10/07/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I searched and didn't find anything on this. So heres a way you can PvP flag the opposite faction. All you have to do is duel the player and then /forfeit the duel once they start attacking you. The duel will drop and they will continue to attack you and flag themselves so you can kill them. 1. /duel 2. /forfeit 3. /kill
How to see what level players from opposite faction is
08/07/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Simple trick to see what level a player from opposite faction is. 1. Inpect the target 2. Inspect talent points 3. Calculate hes level Ex: I was on my 31 Ne Hunter when i saw a Ud mage. The mage had 18 points on arcane and 15 on fire 18(arcane points)+15(fire points)+10(the 10 first levels)=Level 43
Say Words/Phrases to Opposite Faction
06/03/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 57 Replies
*This is a guide I wrote on how to say certain phrases and words to the opposite faction that will appear in ENGLISH to them. -Orcish to Common (Horde to Alliance) :You type: _______|________:Alliance see's: ................................................. ................ 101 101.......................................Zug Zug ................................................. ................ UO UO............................................HA HA...
Ruining the Opposite Faction in Quel'Danas
04/01/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Okay, so this isn't an exploit. It's still damn funny, and I can't think of a better place to put it. If you go to the Sanctum in Quel'danas, PvP flag yourself and stand on the Blood Elf quest-giver. The resulting action is that most of the opposite faction that try to talk to the Blood Elf will, instead, auto-attack you and be completely screwed over. While their subsequent grief reports will possibly attract a GM, the GM will basically just tell you to move. I estimate that in a...
Find out if an opposite faction player is online
05/06/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
english Find out if an opposite faction player is online This is kind of petty and comes with limited uses. Only time I have used it was in world pvp to see if I should wait for am person I am camping to respawn. /ignore them If online ignore will go through If player is offline 'Player Not Found' error Deutsch setzt irgend nen char von der gegnerischen fratkion auf ignore.