Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Find out if an opposite faction player is online

Discussion on Find out if an opposite faction player is online within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
english
Find out if an opposite faction player is online
This is kind of petty and comes with limited uses. Only time I have used it was in world pvp to see if I should wait for am person I am camping to respawn.
/ignore them
If online ignore will go through
If player is offline 'Player Not Found' error

Deutsch
setzt irgend nen char von der gegnerischen fratkion auf ignore.

er ist offline - spieler nicht gefunden
er ist online - xx wird von euch ignoriert
Old 05/05/2006, 18:40   #2

uiui zwar relativ nutzlos aber nett
aber für griefer bestimmt zu gebrauchen
Old 05/05/2006, 19:45   #3

lol, nice
Old 05/05/2006, 20:45   #4

Old 05/06/2006, 00:16   #5

ging früher noch mit whisper, ham se ja removed
ignore hams dann vergessn... blizz halt ^^
Old 05/06/2006, 02:03   #6

Funzt, und praktisch. Thx, Karma

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PvP flagging the opposite faction
10/07/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I searched and didn't find anything on this. So heres a way you can PvP flag the opposite faction. All you have to do is duel the player and then /forfeit the duel once they start attacking you. The duel will drop and they will continue to attack you and flag themselves so you can kill them. 1. /duel 2. /forfeit 3. /kill
How to see what level players from opposite faction is
08/07/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Simple trick to see what level a player from opposite faction is. 1. Inpect the target 2. Inspect talent points 3. Calculate hes level Ex: I was on my 31 Ne Hunter when i saw a Ud mage. The mage had 18 points on arcane and 15 on fire 18(arcane points)+15(fire points)+10(the 10 first levels)=Level 43
Say Words/Phrases to Opposite Faction
06/03/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 57 Replies
*This is a guide I wrote on how to say certain phrases and words to the opposite faction that will appear in ENGLISH to them. -Orcish to Common (Horde to Alliance) :You type: _______|________:Alliance see's: ................................................. ................ 101 101.......................................Zug Zug ................................................. ................ UO UO............................................HA HA...
Ruining the Opposite Faction in Quel'Danas
04/01/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Okay, so this isn't an exploit. It's still damn funny, and I can't think of a better place to put it. If you go to the Sanctum in Quel'danas, PvP flag yourself and stand on the Blood Elf quest-giver. The resulting action is that most of the opposite faction that try to talk to the Blood Elf will, instead, auto-attack you and be completely screwed over. While their subsequent grief reports will possibly attract a GM, the GM will basically just tell you to move. I estimate that in a...
Check if a player of the other faction is online
05/12/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
If u wanna know if a player of the opposite faction is currently online, there are several possibilities to find out. with every method, you know if he's on or off by: -> if he's offline: player not found. -> if he's online: error msg, opposite faction 1. you can /ignore the player. 2. you can invite the player into a group.