Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ruining the Opposite Faction in Quel'Danas

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ruining the Opposite Faction in Quel'Danas

Okay, so this isn't an exploit. It's still **** funny, and I can't think of a better place to put it.

If you go to the Sanctum in Quel'danas, PvP flag yourself and stand on the Blood Elf quest-giver. The resulting action is that most of the opposite faction that try to talk to the Blood Elf will, instead, auto-attack you and be completely screwed over.

While their subsequent grief reports will possibly attract a GM, the GM will basically just tell you to move. I estimate that in a half hour of watching television, I killed at least 100 Alliance without ever actually attacking anyone.

It gives you a laugh, AND it helps the economy by creating a gold sink! Everybody wins!

Old   #2
3-2-1...Let's Jam

Received Thanks: 27,864
Ich bin mal grad in Übersetzungs laune xD

Okey, das ist kein exploit ist aber immer noch verdammt lustig, und ich kenne keinen besseren platz wo man dies ausnutzen kann.

Wenn du in Quel'danas im Sanctum steht flaggt euch selber PvP und stellt euch in denn Blutelfen Questgeber. Das ergebniss wird sein das viele dich zufällig mit einem Auto-hit erwischen und somit die Wachen auf ihn drauf gehen.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #3

erbärmlich wie ich finde, wenn man schon im pvp nix taugt sollte man die anderen in ruhe lassen -.-
ich kann verstehen dass dir das spaß macht, aber glaub mir, wenn man das bei dir macht vergeht dir auch die laune
Old   #4

Ist fies..... aber lustig