Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Trade SB items

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade SB items

I was just wondering I saw a post about trading soulbound items, but I couldn't quite figure it out. I don't know if I was doing something wrong or what, but if anyone could help me and explain it to me better that'd be great or if anyone knows of a filter where I can trade that'd be great also.

Old 06/09/2008, 23:56   #2

wieder sowas, mann sieht topic Trade SB items und freut sich: ja neuer exploit" man öffnet es und was kommt, dummes geschwätz von einem mit 2 post. . .

das hätte so gut in WoW Main Discussions / Questions gepasst -.-

Old 06/10/2008, 00:14   #3

das hätte nirgendwohin sonst gepasst als in den eigentlichen Thread wo ich es gepostet habe..

just wait for an answer on the origianl post someone will explain it a little better...

warnin given..

#closed
Closed Thread

« HACKING | [FAQ] How to teleport on secured Servers »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Trade hack...TRADE EVEN SB ITEMS !!!
09/15/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 36 Replies
so here i'm going to post my little tutorial ^^ "ingredients" : 1.WPE Pro 2.Basic knowledge of WPE 3.GOOD soulbound items (best --> something like q items because they dont have any min. level ;) 4.a low level char (the one who gets the...
Trade> Pantera Server acc/items FOR> Tortus server items/pets
05/02/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
~Poofri Was HERE!~ Hola all! got a 116 sin on pantera has full gear + cs helm r5 and has a 109Sb on the same account has wep n armr and cs helm but the boots and gloves are lv 1/5 and are +5 on both only good pet on the acc is a 82 +10 sally...
trade conquer items and acc for Rs2 items
07/07/2008 - Runescape - 2 Replies
ill trade a trojan lvl 84 and a fire tao lvl 90 in the server pegasus. and the items are: super bs 2 socket, 2+ level 90 echanted super black armour +2 echanted lvl 87 super boots +2 echanted, lvl 70 or 80 (i dont remember what lvl) elite cap...
Trade Hero Gold/Items for 9Dragons Gold/Items
06/19/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Well, I'm willing to trade my hero gold/items level 4Dan 0Kyu (40) for some gold or items in 9Dragons. I'll upload screen shots that you can download of my storage and inventory and mouse over of my equipment. Anything you want really from it can be...
Trade no trade items and lvl your alt instantly
03/13/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 9 Replies
seems to be fixed ## In the NGE characters were given respec kits. Once you level up to 90 you may have respecs left over. You were also given a second character slot shortly after the NGE. This exploit will not only let you trade no-trade items...