Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GOLD BUG (NEW TOPIC)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GOLD BUG (NEW TOPIC)

GOLD BUG

I had a lot of problems with the other topic about this same bug, it was so confuded, so, i decide to help the others to dont be confused too.

This BUG is all about the WRAPPING PAPERS, when you buy a stack of them and change with a WRAPPED ITEM, and then try to change their slots in the inventory, after it change, the 249 stack try to give 10 WRAPPING PAPERS to the WRAPED PAPER (it does not differ the WRAPED and the NO-WRAPED), then, the 249 gives 9 WRAPPING PAPERS to the WRAPED papers and also CHANGE with the another one, so, the WRAPED ITEM will be 240 and the NO-WRAPED will be 10, completing the another 9. This is just to you understand in what is this BUG BASED, if you never did it, please READ THE STEPS BELOW!

Ok, just follow the steps:

1- Create a macro, in order to do it you have to press ESC in the game and then enter in MACROS, so, click NEW and select any image, doesnt mather the image u gonna choose, so, after it click in the image of the macro u have created and put the follow command in the black space where u can write inside the macros windows:

Quote:
/script local function buy (n,q) for i=1,100 do if n==GetMerchantItemInfo(i) then BuyMerchantItem(i,q) end end end buy ("Red Ribboned Wrapping Paper",249);
2- Go to any GENERAL GOOD VENDOR, thats not the name of the NPC, this is the name of the KIND of NPC, u have to seach for one of this KIND.

3- Ok, now u gonna need at least 2GP and one normal item( this item cant be the stockable ones, just normal equips, like armors or swords, it can´t be milk or apples) Be sure that this item can be selled for more than 1 Silver, or this bug wont have any sense, since the Wrapping Papers costs almost 50 copper.

4- So, with the item and the GPS, talk with the GENERAL GOOD VENDOR and then USE THE MACRO, ok, this is important, if the GENERAL GOOD VENDOR says "Item was not found" it can be 2 problems:
1° You dont have enough money to buy 249 Wrapping Papers
2° The server do not allow you to buy more than 80 items at same time, so, u cant do the bug.
Ok, if u bought it, you can keep with the BUG.

5- Ok, if u reach this step u know that this macro buy 1 stack of 249 RIGHT ? If not, read the step 4 problems......
Ok, now, buy many Wrapping Papers as you can, leaving 1 SPACE in your inventory (U can do it just with 1 Wrapping Paper Stack, but it will be much faster with many of them).

6- Now, buy just 1 Wrapping Paper by the normal mode, clicking with the RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON on the ITEM.

7- Wrap the item you want to DUPE.

8- Now, all u have to do is to take this Wrapped Item and then drop it on the another 249 Wrapping Papers Stack, each time u do it u will see that the 249 stacks get transformed into 10 Wrapping Paper stacks, and your wrapping paper is transformed into one 240 Wrapped Item.(Please, read again, and if you didn´t understand, read the another explanation for this step below)

9- U can do it as many time as you can( Doesn´t matter if a star will appear in the item, it will keep duping) after it, UNWRAP the item and u will see that the item will have the same number than the WRAPPED ITEM had, or, if it is more than 940, will have a star in the item.

10- Sell the item to the SHOP, u will see that the price of the item was multiplyed by the same number that it had.

Quote:
Ok, some people get lost in STEP 8, so, i will try to explain by a different way.

Ok, be sure you have at least 1 stack of 249 Wrapping Papers, i mean, A LOT OF WRAPPING PAPERS IN JUST 1 SPACE IN THE INVENTORY.
Ok, be SURE also that you have WRAPPED THE ITEM U WANT TO DUPE.
(DUPE = MULTIPLY).

How to WRAP: Buy the Ribboned Wrapping Paper, click on it with the RIGHT > MOUSE BUTTON, then, click with the < left mouse button in the item that you want to WRAP.

Alakazam, u have a WRAPPED ITEM!

So, click with the < left mouse button on the WRAPPED ITEM, and then click with the < left mouse button on the 249 Wrapping Papers Stack.
Common Questions:

Wtf is GPS ?

Gold Piecies
Yeah, it can also be Global Position Satellite os something like that ( Sry, i am brazilian)

For which emulator is this bug ?

WOW EMU, usually this INSTANT 70 server uses one version wich this bugs doenst works, because is a version that has custom stuff and bla bla bla, and everyone use the same emu for it, but u wont need this BUG in these servers.

Does it works on Official WOW ?

No

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

dont know what this is but i thin a dupe way ?
hm i have german client and the script dont work.. but what th ehell is GPS ???? when i have this i mabye can try it

now i get "internal bag error" ? and what is gp or gps ? you said i need 2gp and one normal

2econd dit its only for emu ? or live ? löl

Old   #3

kann das ma büdde jemand übersetzten... also so gut sind meine englisch kentnisse auch wieder nicht...
und jetzt bitte keine flames von wegen, lern englisch etc... -.-
Old   #4

This bug is for emu server

Old   #5

fixed..
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by manga123 View Post
kann das ma büdde jemand übersetzten... also so gut sind meine englisch kentnisse auch wieder nicht...
und jetzt bitte keine flames von wegen, lern englisch etc... -.-
sorry ich kanns mir ned verkneifen, lern englisch, das kann doch ned war sein, dass man sowas ned versteht...
Old   #7

naja war ma wieder so klar... da frag ich mich wieder was dich dazu bringt... entweder bist du geil auf post, willst angeben, weil du rl kein selbstwertgefühl hast oder willst einfach nur spammen...

also is für emu 2.3?
Old   #8

sorry to say it dude but this Exact same tpic has been posted with pictures and is a better guide, fixed on wowscape
Old   #9

next time add a [emu] to the topic title
Old   #10

Old   #11

does anyone knows a german thread for that ???
Old   #12

Hm right its allways posted by me and on some servers its fixed but anyways its a good guide and it cost over 30 minutes to write the guide so you get thanks from me.
Old   #13

langsam kotzts mich echt an... der scheiss thread wurde scho 3ma geschickt
wenn ihr nomml neu erläutern wollt dann macht des IN den erste thread und macht keinen neuen auf...
Old   #14

why copy topics especially if urs sucks? please post origional topics thx
Old   #15

its the same GUIDE, not the same topic, i just got confused using the another one like all my friends, then i created this one, i wrote it on my topic....