Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons.

Discussion on Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons. within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 11/24/2021, 19:46   #2236

elite*gold: 0
thanks
Old 11/24/2021, 20:34   #2237

elite*gold: 210
Received Thanks: 13,288
Zygor Classic | November 24th, 2021 | Release: 1.1.25977

Zygor Classic TBC | November 24th, 2021 | Release:2.1.25977

Zygor Retail | November 24th, 2021 | Release 8.1.25977

Thanks
9 Users
Old 11/25/2021, 00:47   #2238

thnx so much friend for latest zygor.
Old 11/27/2021, 15:36   #2239

elite*gold: 51
@

Quote:
2021-11-27 14:26:58.6785|Error|Failed to check for updates. Make a post mentioning me XvNormalvX on the ElitePvpers forum in 911Sky's Zygor Guides thread, and attach the log to the post. |
2021-11-27 14:26:58.7144|Error|System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.FixedSizeReader.ReadPacket(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckCompletionBefore NextReceive(ProtocolToken message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ForceAuthentication(B oolean receiveFirst, Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessAuthentication (LazyAsyncResult lazyResult)
at System.Net.TlsStream.CallProcessAuthentication(Obj ect state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Exec utionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.TlsStream.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsy ncResult result)
at System.Net.TlsStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.PooledStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.ConnectStream.WriteHeaders(Boolean async)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlWeb.Get(Uri uri, String method, String path, HtmlDocument doc, IWebProxy proxy, ICredentials creds)
at HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlWeb.LoadUrl(Uri uri, String method, WebProxy proxy, NetworkCredential creds)
at HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlWeb.Load(Uri uri, String method)
at HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlWeb.Load(String url)
at XvNormalvX.ZygorGuidesUpdater.WoWVersion.GetLatest VersionInfo()
at XvNormalvX.ZygorGuidesUpdater.ZygorDownloader.IsAd donUpToDate(WoWVersion wowVersion)
at XvNormalvX.ZygorGuidesUpdater.Console.Menus.Instal lZygorMenu.<SetupOptions>d__2.MoveNext() | System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
at System.Net.FixedSizeReader.ReadPacket(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckCompletionBefore NextReceive(ProtocolToken message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ForceAuthentication(B oolean receiveFirst, Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessAuthentication (LazyAsyncResult lazyResult)
at System.Net.TlsStream.CallProcessAuthentication(Obj ect state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Exec utionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.TlsStream.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsy ncResult result)
at System.Net.TlsStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.PooledStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.ConnectStream.WriteHeaders(Boolean async)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlWeb.Get(Uri uri, String method, String path, HtmlDocument doc, IWebProxy proxy, ICredentials creds)
at HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlWeb.LoadUrl(Uri uri, String method, WebProxy proxy, NetworkCredential creds)
at HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlWeb.Load(Uri uri, String method)
at HtmlAgilityPack.HtmlWeb.Load(String url)
at XvNormalvX.ZygorGuidesUpdater.WoWVersion.GetLatest VersionInfo()
at XvNormalvX.ZygorGuidesUpdater.ZygorDownloader.IsAd donUpToDate(WoWVersion wowVersion)
at XvNormalvX.ZygorGuidesUpdater.Console.Menus.Instal lZygorMenu.<SetupOptions>d__2.MoveNext()
Old 11/27/2021, 16:33   #2240

Why do I need to upgrade mediafire pro? Is there any other way to get it?
Old 11/27/2021, 16:47   #2241

Quote:
Originally Posted by haudrauf15 View Post
Why do I need to upgrade mediafire pro? Is there any other way to get it?
I can ask, why you trying to download the "Whole" Directory for one file?
Instead of clicking the file to download?
Old 11/27/2021, 18:51   #2242

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulGunah View Post
You have to fully extract the files. Downloaded the latest version of the addon, then take all the guide 'LUA' files and put them in to the guides folder of the addon

I've been seeing people having a problem with not getting the full guide, because they didn't extract it properly

Just a note to the people who are using RestedXP for Season of Mastery. There's an option you have to select in the options of the addon, in-game.
I don't understand what I may be doing wrong.

I went to the first post, scrolled down to the Addon Links Below section.
Accessed the RestedXP link which took me to mediafire.
I then downloaded the RXPGuides 2.0.4 Classic Era & SOM.rar file.

When exploring the RAR file and navigating to RXPGuides\Guides with 7zip it only contains these files and no other directories.

Alliance-1.lua
Classic-Alliance-1-10_NightElf.lua
Classic-Alliance-1-13_Human.lua
Classic-Alliance-1-14_DwarfGnome.lua
Classic-Alliance-11-20.lua
Classic-Alliance-Mage-1-12.lua
Classic-Alliance-Mage-12-21.lua
Classic-Horde-01-12_Durotar.lua
Classic-Horde-01-14_Undead.lua
Classic-Horde-1-12_Mulgore.lua
Classic-Horde-12-22_Barrens.lua
Classic-Horde-Mage-12-21.lua
GuideList-classic.xml
GuideList.xml
Horde-1.lua
RestedXP Alliance 1-11 NightElf.lua
RestedXP Alliance 1-14 Dwarf-Gnome.lua
RestedXP Alliance 1-14 Human.lua
RestedXP Alliance 1-23 Draenei.lua
RestedXP Alliance 11-23.lua
RestedXP Alliance 23-30.lua
RestedXP Horde 1-10 Tauren.lua
RestedXP Horde 1-13 Troll-Orc.lua
RestedXP Horde 1-20 BloodElf.lua
RestedXP Horde 1-6 Undead.lua
RestedXP Horde 13-23 Barrens.lua
RestedXP Horde 20-30.lua
RestedXP-Classic-A-Mage-1.lua
RestedXP-Classic-Alliance-1.lua
RestedXP-Classic-Alliance-2.lua
RestedXP-Classic-H-Mage-1.lua
RestedXP-Classic-Horde-1.lua
RestedXP-Classic-Horde-2.lua

The other HereBeDragons directory only seems to contain library files and of course the Textures directory only contains graphical elements. All the lua/toc files in the parent directory seem to be core function files and not guide files.

Am I blind and missing another separate download link that contains the guide files?
Any help is appreciated, thank you.
Old 11/27/2021, 19:03   #2243

@ lets make it easier for you. If you do not trust what I post. Then do not use it. Buy it and support the developers and get the exact same files.

What is your point to explore the files?
The addon reads it from the guide folder. But you ask why it is doing that?
Why would it need other directories in the guide folder?
What would be the point of that? New folder means it has to direct to the folder.
When all are directed to one place.

You downloaded the guide files.
But you want another link for just the guide files. For the guide files you already have? What would be the point of that?
Old 11/27/2021, 19:37   #2244

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911sky View Post
@ lets make it easier for you. If you do not trust what I post. Then do not use it. Buy it and support the developers and get the exact same files.

What is your point to explore the files?
The addon reads it from the guide folder. But you ask why it is doing that?
Why would it need other directories in the guide folder?
What would be the point of that? New folder means it has to direct to the folder.
When all are directed to one place.

You downloaded the guide files.
But you want another link for just the guide files. For the guide files you already have? What would be the point of that?
Oh my apologies, I guess I didn't explain my reasoning very well.
Long story short, I am simply looking for the RestedXP SOM 1-60 guides.

Long story:
In another where I was researching where to obtain these guides for free. I stumbled upon a few posts from you directing people to this thread where they'd be able to obtain the guides. (Could have possibly assumed wrong)

Again, I am simply looking for the RestedXP SOM 1-60 guides and assumed they'd be packaged into the addon. It's nothing about a trust issue, nor a complaint. I was just following a trail from another thread about the guides being posted and was hoping I'd be able to obtain them in your original post. Since I was unable to locate them I then inquired for some possible assistance in hopes that I was overlooking something simple.

Thanks again.
Old 11/27/2021, 19:44   #2245

@ You got the addon. You got what you wanted. I guess you are not using the addon. Instead you are looking at the files instead.

What I do not understand is this.

You are looking for Classic SOM addon.
You got the addon, you got what you wanted.

So instead of extracting and using the addon that is posted.
You look at the files instead for what gain?

You are unable to locate them? When you already have it downloaded from my link.

If you extracted and used the addon. You would find it works. Instead, you downloaded and was looking at the files. Without even using the addon?
Old 11/27/2021, 20:04   #2246

@

Seems that I have found the source of my issues.

The addon was only loading to level 22 for me, even when I was deleting/replacing the entire directory.
Deleting all the associated RXPGuide.lua files in the WTF\<ACCOUNT> folder seemed to have done the trick for me to getting the full 1-60 guides displaying correctly.

Thank you for your responses and creating this thread. You have accumulated quite a nice repository of leveling addons here.

Thank you again, and have a good weekend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2021, 20:13   #2247

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShafferZee View Post
@

Seems that I have found the source of my issues.

The addon was only loading to level 22 for me, even when I was deleting/replacing the entire directory.
Deleting all the associated RXPGuide.lua files in the WTF\<ACCOUNT> folder seemed to have done the trick for me to getting the full 1-60 guides displaying correctly.

Thank you for your responses and creating this thread. You have accumulated quite a nice repository of leveling addons here.

Thank you again, and have a good weekend.
Well I did not know that was the issue. You got the addon and was checking the rar files. Thinking it was missing the guides.

So the error was, damaged saved variables for the addon.
If you said the guides was not loading, I would have suggested. deleting the saved variables.
but instead you was checking the file like others have. Then claiming it is not even there.

No you did not need to delete the whole folder. That has deleted every setting for all addons you had. All you had to do was delete the 2 restedxp files in there.
Old 11/28/2021, 02:02   #2248

Quincho

Thanks
Old 11/29/2021, 00:24   #2249

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delboy. View Post
@
Hmm seems like it couldn't get the latest version numbers from the Zygor Guides website. Maybe the site was down at that time.

Have you tried again to see if it still gives the error? :-)
Old 11/30/2021, 20:18   #2250

Zygor Classic | November 30th, 2021 | Release: 1.1.26001

Zygor Classic TBC | November 30th, 2021 | Release:2.1.26001

Zygor Retail | November 30th, 2021 | Release 8.1.26001

Thanks
7 Users

Tags
classic, dugi, dynasty., retail, zygor