Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons.

Discussion on Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons. within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 11/18/2021, 20:58   #2206

elite*gold: 210
Received Thanks: 13,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxrac View Post
are u sure the rested xp guide is correct for som cuz if i switch the setting back and forth from Season of Mastery to normal, the guides have the same amount of steps (for every zone guide up to lv60)

and i finished 12-17 guide at level 20 so i'm wondering if i'm using the addon incorrectly
Same story, people get something for free and question it.

Are you sure you extracted it fully?
Seeing people keep on complaining, what I post is not full.
When 1. They should to never update their software. 2. is not fully extracted 3. Do not even check the addon

Well so far it has worked for everyone and not 2.

So that shows it is not the addon, but the one that uses it.

But lets make it easier for you. Seeing you question what is posted. I suggest you buy it yourself. Then you would have a full guide with no question of it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/18/2021, 21:27   #2207

elite*gold: 0
i was just wondering if i was using it wrong is all, but i figured out the answer

it seems to be the same guide for both season of mastery and normal leveling, but with season of mastery enabled. sometimes it will skip a zone. like 40-50 it will skip over the entire swamp of sorrows zone if u have som enabled
Old 11/18/2021, 21:36   #2208

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxrac View Post
i was just wondering if i was using it wrong is all, but i figured out the answer

it seems to be the same guide for both season of mastery and normal leveling, but with season of mastery enabled. sometimes it will skip a zone. like 40-50 it will skip over the entire swamp of sorrows zone if u have som enabled
No what bothers me is this

Quote:
are u sure the rested xp guide is correct for som
I have people posting a DM'ing saying it is not full. When they are the actual problem. Reasons like this, is why people quit posting the add/guides/releases
Old 11/18/2021, 22:12   #2209

Hey 911sky! Nice work here. I noticed it says RXp 2.0.4 although the download link still says 2.0.3. Is there a new download link?
Old 11/18/2021, 23:33   #2210

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkereu View Post
Hey 911sky! Nice work here. I noticed it says RXp 2.0.4 although the download link still says 2.0.3. Is there a new download link?
sorry forgot to upload.

It was the only the free content of the guide that anyone can get. Is what I has updated
Old 11/19/2021, 02:16   #2211

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeduk0 View Post
Is there a way to contribute to this to get it working? My programming knowledge is only at a fundamental level and my C# is a bit rusty but I like a challenge!
Hi there, I would love some help. However, currently the GitHub repository I use for the updater is private.

If you would like to help, I have a few questions first:

Q1). Can you adapt to another coding style if it's not the same as yours?
By coding style I mean stuff like how you name your classes, class members, etc. (like this "setHealth", or "SetHealth", or "set_health", etc)

Q2). Do you use summaries for methods, properties, and fields?
Doesn't have to be for every single class member, it's really just for those that needs it.

Q3). Have you used git before, and do you know the basics of it at least?
If not it doesn't really matter too much, as long as you learn how to commit, do proper commit messages, and how to do pull requests.

That's the 3 most important things for me to know about.
I'm just really picky of who I choose to let help me, because I want the code to be as consistent as possible :-)
Old 11/19/2021, 03:39   #2212

GG!!!!
Old 11/19/2021, 04:03   #2213

@ is the Updater gone forever?

Invalid link on the post & loading it I get a massive error log in the cmd window.

Regardless I can go back to "manual" thanks so much for the shares over all these years!
Old 11/19/2021, 04:28   #2214

New update for Zygor Guides Updater.

New update for the Zygor Guides Updater.
The previous versions (I tested from v2 to v2.1.1) of the updater is still working for me, so I'm not sure why all of you are having problems with it.

I'm not even sure if this one will work for you, but I've been adding some more error checks around the area where it gave the error. So if any of you are getting any errors, please make a post with the log file attached, and mention me.

Changes (v2.2):
  • Added even more error checks.
  • Now a log file will be generated after an error has occured with the updater. If you encounter any errors just mention me, and attach the log file to the post, then I'll have a look at it.
  • Cleaned up some of the code.

IMPORTANT:
I suggest doing a completely clean install of the updater. (Delete the old version, and extract the new version after).

Download:

Report any bugs, or errors you may encounter. Attach the log file when you make a post about the error, and mention me.
Thanks
59 Users
Old 11/19/2021, 10:19   #2215

Something Weird Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by XvNormalvX View Post
New update for the Zygor Guides Updater.
The previous versions (I tested from v2 to v2.1.1) of the updater is still working for me, so I'm not sure why all of you are having problems with it.

I'm not even sure if this one will work for you, but I've been adding some more error checks around the area where it gave the error. So if any of you are getting any errors, please make a post with the log file attached, and mention me.

Changes (v2.2):
  • Added even more error checks.
  • Now a log file will be generated after an error has occured with the updater. If you encounter any errors just mention me, and attach the log file to the post, then I'll have a look at it.
  • Cleaned up some of the code.

IMPORTANT:
I suggest doing a completely clean install of the updater. (Delete the old version, and extract the new version after).

Download:
VirusTotal:

Report any bugs, or errors you may encounter. Attach the log file when you make a post about the error, and mention me.
This is the log when im trying to update zygor.
Attached Files
File Type: rar ZGU Log.rar (721 Bytes, 306 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/19/2021, 11:33   #2216

@ Thanks again, I am linking

To the first post
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2021, 14:12   #2217

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbyhubz View Post
This is the log when im trying to update zygor.
Thanks, I've gotten a bit closer to where it actually happens, but still no idea why. Can you replace the MediafireAPI.dll file with the one in this zip file and try again?
I've added a couple of more error checks, so it should be giving me a more precise error this time.

And after you've tested that one, and sent me the log, can you also test this one ? Like if it gives errors, or if it works?

EDIT: I repackaged the updater files in . It has the new MediafireAPI.dll file where I removed something that might fix the error. If you still encounter any error then post the log file :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2021, 17:59   #2218
"Ich muss noch viel von dir lernen" - Sm!th'17

elite*gold: 2325
The Black Market: 165/1/0
Received Thanks: 9,628
@
New Version 2.2 works now fine for me. Big thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2021, 18:13   #2219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krotus View Post
@
New Version 2.2 works now fine for me. Big thanks
Awesome, good to know :-)

I'm still not sure why it complained about not being able to fetch the upload date for the mediafire file. Only thing I could think of is if Mediafire had made changes to the UI, but me personally have not had any errors. So yeah definitely weird.

Anyways, the good thing is I don't actually need the upload date anymore anyway, so it didn't break anything when I removed that part :-)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/19/2021, 18:56   #2220

Fixed now

Quote:
Originally Posted by XvNormalvX View Post
Thanks, I've gotten a bit closer to where it actually happens, but still no idea why. Can you replace the MediafireAPI.dll file with the one in this zip file and try again?
I've added a couple of more error checks, so it should be giving me a more precise error this time.

And after you've tested that one, and sent me the log, can you also test this one ? Like if it gives errors, or if it works?

EDIT: I repackaged the updater files in . It has the new MediafireAPI.dll file where I removed something that might fix the error. If you still encounter any error then post the log file :-)
Hello Sir, its fixed now. Thank you so much.

Tags
classic, dugi, dynasty., retail, zygor