Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheaper gathering

Discussion on Cheaper gathering within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
I didnt know the best topic name for this. But this is basically for those of u that go herb gathering or mining. The best way i found when getting those herbs in higher lvl areas is to go with nothing equipped. That way when you get killed you dont lose any durability on your precious gear. (can get real expensive when you get to higher lvls)

As long as you dont raise yourself by the spirit person thingy youll never lose durability when you die. This way you have nothing to worry about when your gathering herbs. Ive done it this way for a while now and makes gathering herbs/mining a lot easier, especially when you get to the higher tier herbs.

Just try not to die too much because after a while u gotta wait a long time to raise when u get to your body. Dunno if this is an "exploit" but it makes gathering materials a lot easier.
Old 01/25/2005, 00:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
naja ob das nu so ein praller Tipp is

Einen netten Tipp für Bergbauer hab ich jedoch... in Desolace kann man sehr gut an den östlichen und südlichen Hängen Eisen und Mithril abbauen, vorraussetzung ist jedoch, dass man sich am besten mit keinem Zentaurenklan verfeindet, dann hat man ein riesiges Stück Felsen ohne auch nur einen Aggroadd.. sammle auf diese weise 5-6 Eisen- und 2-3 Mithrilminen ab ohne auch nur einmal von Adds aufgehalten zu werden.
Old 01/25/2005, 15:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
hehe das ist nicht schlecht =)

also lieber da nix mit den zentauren machen =)