Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 11:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy Way Increase Lockpicking Skill [ENG]

Discussion on Easy Way Increase Lockpicking Skill [ENG] within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Easy way increase Lockpicking skill in no time

You must be in the Horde.

You are a rogue wants to increase your lockpicking?

I was lvl 18 at the time....went to ratchet and got a quest about stealing a sea gem.
I can't remember what NPC name was but he is by the engineering building. You also receive a free lockpick.

You will have to know where the pirates area is and sneak up on the ship which is docked to shore.

Go inside the ship, there is an area with 5 chests inside the room.

Use lockpick to pick them.

You get parrot dropings, parrot feathers and other things.

However, keep clicking on chests to lock pick them they are always locked after looting. In about 10-15 minutes your lock picking skill will be 85!

Hope it helps.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy weapon skill increase with only rogue.
01/19/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Patch 2.3.2 Checked other similar threads, couldn't find. This has likely been posted before, but I found it by chance. Get/Make a macro program with AutoIt, AutoMouse, whatever you like, as long as it can spam a button in regular intervals. Find a humanoid, equip the type of weapon you wish to train, then assign the button you spam to Sap. Your weapon skill will now increase at the same rate as if you'd hit the mob normally.
easy lockpicking
03/11/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
Word on the street is you can unlock a box. Zone into an instance. Unlock the same box. Zone out of the instance. Unlock the same box. Zone into an instance. Unlock the same box. Zone out of the instance. Unlock the same box. Zone into an instance. Unlock the same box. Zone out of the instance. Unlock the same box. Zone into an instance. Unlock the same box. Zone out of the instance. Unlock the same box. Zone into an instance. Unlock the same box. Zone out of the instance. Unlock the same box....
Lockpicking Skill up through mail
02/26/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
First time posting, looked through the forums, and didnt see anything like this. Basically, since the Burning Crusade Exp. Ive been able to send locked boxes between people throught the mail, you can unlock them, send it to a friend. When they get it it will be locked agian, so you can send them back and forth in large quantities and get some decent skill whenever you log in. Edit not only do they relock through mail, they re-lock if you log out and back in
Lockpicking Skill Botting
01/14/2007 - WoW Bots - 1 Replies
Hi there, first of all i want to say sorry if this has been psoted before i used the search engine but i didnt found anything about this: Anyways i found this Bot based on AutoMouse Clicker and thought it would be good to share this with you. anyways, download the auto mouse clicker once its downloaded, open it, blah blah blah once ur actualy in the program , go to options - configure mouse events
lockpicking skill
01/18/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Alliance : You must be lvl 15 or so before you go to this area because you will get killed on the way. Anyways it is in Redridge(Lakeshire) east of elyween forest. You follow the path going north of lakeshire then you take the dotted path to the house place. In there you will find many boxes and you can level your lockpicking skill in roughly 10 minutes!