Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lockpicking Skill Botting

Discussion on Lockpicking Skill Botting within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi there, first of all i want to say sorry if this has been psoted before i used the search engine but i didnt found anything about this:
Anyways i found this Bot based on AutoMouse Clicker and thought it would be good to share this with you.

anyways, download the auto mouse clicker

once its downloaded, open it, blah blah blah

once ur actualy in the program , go to options - configure mouse events

w00t halfway there!

ok? ok! its picture time w00t

1. Once in configure events, get on ur rogue, go to althers mill in redridge

2. Now, click the < tab, in configure events....then click the lockbox 9set its coordinates.

3. Now click the 'add event tab' then < tab again, and set it to the X tab in the WoW loot box.

4. Now, we need to set the timer, for how long it waits to do it...you do the math....nvm ill do the math (i get a D in math tho...so...lol) 1000 = 1 second.. takes about 4 seconds... so put 5000 in the SECOND box...

5. Finnaly... where it says "Loop events [ 1 ] time(s)" put a check in the box, and instead of 1, put 0.... also, at the top where it says left, click right.. .this way it right clicks the box instead of left lol
alltogether, it should look like this!

Hf
Old 01/14/2007, 13:47   #2

elite*gold: 20
Is ja schön und gut aber die Kisten gehen nur bis 100 und net bis 300 oder so von daher find ichs nutzlos ^_-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
1-400 lockpicking guide
07/24/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
1-70 For this guide 1-70 will be done solely on the first chest you are sent to when you first learn lockpicking. There are some alternatives to this route but it is not recommended you use them. To complete this section of the guide you must be level 14 otherwise you will not be able to get your skill to 70. Please note you can get your skill to 100 off of these chests if you wish. 71-170 The next section of this guide 70-170 will be primarily for a chest that is part of the...
easy lockpicking
03/11/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
Word on the street is you can unlock a box. Zone into an instance. Unlock the same box. Zone out of the instance. Unlock the same box. Zone into an instance. Unlock the same box. Zone out of the instance. Unlock the same box. Zone into an instance. Unlock the same box. Zone out of the instance. Unlock the same box. Zone into an instance. Unlock the same box. Zone out of the instance. Unlock the same box. Zone into an instance. Unlock the same box. Zone out of the instance. Unlock the same box....
Lockpicking Skill up through mail
02/26/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
First time posting, looked through the forums, and didnt see anything like this. Basically, since the Burning Crusade Exp. Ive been able to send locked boxes between people throught the mail, you can unlock them, send it to a friend. When they get it it will be locked agian, so you can send them back and forth in large quantities and get some decent skill whenever you log in. Edit not only do they relock through mail, they re-lock if you log out and back in
lockpicking skill
01/18/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Alliance : You must be lvl 15 or so before you go to this area because you will get killed on the way. Anyways it is in Redridge(Lakeshire) east of elyween forest. You follow the path going north of lakeshire then you take the dotted path to the house place. In there you will find many boxes and you can level your lockpicking skill in roughly 10 minutes!
Easy Way Increase Lockpicking Skill [ENG]
12/03/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Easy way increase Lockpicking skill in no time You must be in the Horde. You are a rogue wants to increase your lockpicking? I was lvl 18 at the time....went to ratchet and got a quest about stealing a sea gem. I can't remember what NPC name was but he is by the engineering building. You also receive a free lockpick. You will have to know where the pirates area is and sneak up on the ship which is docked to shore.