Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trap others in WSG

Discussion on Trap others in WSG within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
1.Take alliance flag and run out and head towards there graveyard
2.Go all the way near there instance they leave through and you will see a tree to the left of it.
3.Head towards behind the tree dont hop down till you see kinda a pit behind the tree.
4.Hop down there and wait for them to kill you (make sure they saw you hop there) now sit there and die.
5.Now they will hop down to grab flag all that hoped down there are stuck there untill they exit the wsg.
(this may also work on stupid people that folow you and you mind control them or they slip)
Old 07/28/2006, 11:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
I have tested this myself in the past and it does work, although I thought in the last patch they said they fixed this glitch, but I guess they must have missed it.
Old 07/28/2006, 14:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
I did this a few times now, but most players know how to get out of there.
You can up the crack between the tree an the mountain on the right side of the tree.
But i´ts still a nice place to hide till support arrives.