Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Question) x-trap bypass question x-trap merderer

Discussion on (Question) x-trap bypass question x-trap merderer within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Question) x-trap bypass question x-trap merderer

I use thai cabalmain xtrap merdrere login the game 5 sec it is discon how to modify xtrap merderer or who have a bypass to use bot autoit it can't be detected thx a lot Bro.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
important question abt item dupe and cabal x-trap paypass
03/04/2010 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
ok ,guys i have surfed many sites searching for answers for these questions: 1- is there cabal(global server) X-Trap paybass and how to use it?. 2- is there item duper hack or instructions to dupe items in cabal gloval server too or not and if there i want to know how to use it. 3- is there a good bot for that server or not and if therte how can i get it? Hope to find the answers here. Thanks
How to bypass x-trap?
01/24/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 5 Replies
a somebody bypass x'trap for editing cabalmain.exe how to change ip for exe?i want to change ip for edited exe
[Question] Regarding Mayn X-Trap Pinky
10/19/2009 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
Has Anyone actually bypassed Xtrap Pinky Version? I dont mean just a new UCE. I'm asking for Scripts such as AutoIt, Ive been trying to bypass it for a few days now and I haven't managed to do it, just find ways that still d/c or crash the client, thanks to the stupid heartbeat check somewhere in the client that causes it to crash my game lol. Has anyone actually gotten past it? im also asking because if you have I wanted to know if you could pm me, incase you have im not looking to leech...
[Help] Bypass - X-Trap
12/11/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hi, If someone could teach how to use the bypass.. i will tk very much.. I belive so many people don't know how to use this, I saw many posts saying: inject dll, or something else. i don't know if the bypass for NA server works on Brazillian Server(My server) if it works i want to know how to use this.. I will be very happy if someone helps here.
[Question]X-trap on every p.server?
08/09/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
As the topic says,is all private server now using x-trap? as one of my friend gets x-trap errors everytime. is there any privateserver which don't use x-trap?