I dont know if this is already posted, if so then i appoligize and i request the admin to delete this post. Also i cant speak german so the just have to learn englsih :P
For example (working at any lvl class, i use 10-19 for example);
You got a lvl 19, and you want to join WSG 10-19 as a lvl 20.
1. Train your char till hes almost at lvl 20. So that there are just a few exp left before you get 20.
2. Join WSG in que and then lvl to 20 quick (by using honor marks is a fast way)
3. grtz, now you are lvl 20.
4. You are still in que for WSG 10-19.
5. When you get message to invited for WSG chosoe Accept.
6. Voila, there you are as lvl 20 in 10-19 Class :P
7. This also works at other classes like 20-29 etc etc.]
Jetzt flamt ihn mal bitte nicht an, er meinte es immerhin nur gut.
Wer weiss, vielleicht wusste es ja auch noch nicht jeder und sooo sinnlos ist das Ganze auch nicht, denn man hat mit 20 ja neue Fähigkeiten.
what is the best class to grind metin2 yang(class selection guide for newbies) 07/07/2012 - Metin2 - 1 Replies Again, I am using Enligsh. So if you cant read it well, just turn to google online translation.
If i am supposed to say or answer what is the best class for grinding metin2 yang in Metin2, of course the most efficiently, i strongly recommand the Warrior, and promote to Sword Warrior at level 5. This class has both high defense and attack, as well as great area attack skill and control skill(I mean the stun skill). I recommend the BM sura as your second choice,because he has the sweetest...
ANybody Knows how to change class to another class 08/20/2009 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies I ve been wondering if a WA could wear a martial set or a wizard could wear battleset..Any one knows how to change class? ;)
Pet Class 06/10/2009 - Rappelz - 3 Replies Hi people,
I want to know, what kind of pet class should I pick - I only thinks about GAIA and DEVA one, to be honest I don't like ASURA as much as these two :).
So... what should I pick - evoker or breeder? What's the + and - of these two?
Class change to TBC Class (bloodelf & Danei) 11/03/2006 - World of Warcraft - 127 Replies habe das hier vor kurzem mal im icq gesendet bekommen, hoffe das steht hier noch net ^^
es ist zwar buggy z.b. wenn ihr ein troll mit tatoos in der fratze habt usw aber man kann es durch aus usen.
am besten neuen char machen und richtig einstellen :).
Anleitung:
ladet die datei runter in euer World of Warcraft\Data ordner und benennt sie in speech2.mpq um, dan einfach in wow einloggen
wenn es ein stick wert ist bitte sticken :)