Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Pet Class

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pet Class

Hi people,

I want to know, what kind of pet class should I pick - I only thinks about GAIA and DEVA one, to be honest I don't like ASURA as much as these two .
So... what should I pick - evoker or breeder? What's the + and - of these two?

Old   #2

well i got a r6 soulbreeder and a r4 battle summoner only a 48 spell singer atm xD i got to say out of the soulbreeder and battle summoner sb wins all the way, better buffs better heals so has no problem farming with only self buffs. i solo island easy with no downtime. battle summoner has weak heal so no boss solo unless bp is out. but i cant say much about evoker, all i hear is there boring i dont know why, they have bad dual summon so if you want to level pets use bs or sb. evoker are strong compared to the squishier sb and bs, evoker have poor heals well one to be precise. hope it helps

Old   #3

Breeder is the best of all three, you have a nice set of buffs/heals, a full support for your pet, you should go with that.
Old   #4

Also heard that breeder is the best one in that domain ^^