Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Gold Scam

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
es kommt meistens sowiso auf die laune des GMs an

Old   #32

nein, ich glaube einfach,dass es auf den GM ankommt und streng genommen es falsch wäre hier zu bannen.

Old   #33

Omg ffs.. there's english user here too.. and 2nd .. German says they're bad at english.. wtf do you germans do in school? or dont u have school? ....

3nd: Please translate
Old   #34

Ok .

Normally I would translate it in English if it's important and i got the time to do it.
If someone keep a civil tongue in one's head i'll translate it in English, too.
But if someone ask like you did, I don't translate it!

Learn german or keep a civil tongue in one's head!!

//edit

My english is bad becuase it's a long time ago i went to school ok?

Deutsch:

Ich hba ihm gesagt, dass ich normalerweise schon übersetze wenn es halbwegs wichtig ist und ich Zeit habe.
Und wenn jemand höflich fragt übersetze ich es auch.
Aber wenn jemand so wie er fragt soll er gefälligst höflich bleiben oder deutsch lernen.

Ich lass mich doch nicht so anfahren und übersetz ihm dann noch was....

Old   #35

it's not only me who asked... but it's true .. almost all germans blaim on their bad english.. well im a swede.. that doesn't make me better on english than germans..

Edit: some grammar
Old   #36

miken look at the url there is a .de at the end also nobody have to translate it into english. its nice when someone does it but he doesn't have to translate it. sry 4 bad english

Also zum Thema:
Also ich hab das mit dem scam öfters gemacht. ABer das eifnachste ist imemrnoch verzauberung anbieten gegen amts und items einstecken laut Gm erlaubt oder einfach sich mitm char gold leihen und nicht zurück geben:

Im weiteren Gesprächsverlauf wovon ich leider keine screens mehr habe sagte der gm mir das jegliche art von betrügen erluabt ist so lange man sich ncith asl blizz mit arbeiter oder npc ausgibt.

Zur sache mit dem 0en wegmachen ich habs gemacht nen gm schrieb mich an er meinte es sei zwar nciht strafbar aber unhöflich.
Old   #37

Yes but still it could be very nice.
Old   #38

Yeah but the way miken speaks with us is not ok.

Translation

I did the scam and a gm told me its not nice wht i did but its a part of the game. But the easiest way is to sell an enchant an take the mats and logg off. In the Screenshots a gm told me taht its part of the game to take the mats and log off and give the mats to your main char.
Old   #39

okey,, sorry but i always get so mad when ppl (mostly germans :/ ) say their bad at english then in anouther post he post very hard words and spell them exactly right.. i know its a De forum.. and i love it can little german (since school) but anyway..

thx for replying tho
Old   #40

yeah k i can understand this. but its so i get mad when someone who doesnt speak german speak with them very unnice only because they didnt translate a text
Old   #41

---Translation--
Hello.

Therefore I heard now already often on my server, deceive that there people one a scammen and I informed myself once more exactly about that.

It so expire should the fraud puts an Item into the lowest trade window, put you the gold purely. It does not press act pulls is acted" presses then it the Item into the window "object directly again actions and you press then also actions because you do not see it so quickly.

It previously not yet was able to test would be well if that someone can make once, vll with nem friend) Is simply like the other Scam only
reversed, you must have for that an Item.

your welcome.
Old   #42

give me cash pls!
Old   #43

what the ****?