Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mages Only -get past hidden ab wall

Discussion on Mages Only -get past hidden ab wall within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
go into ab run to the other sides base and run into their portal. next run to the invisable wall and blink though it (sorry mages only). fun trick is to get a oppsing player to follow you to his base then use the mc cap and run them though the portal then blink past the wall and run. by doing this when the mc runs out the guys stuck theres a wall or the portal out of ab

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Metin2 DE 04.03.2010: [HIDDEN]Relogger &'nd [HIDDEN]Potter in einem!
06/14/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 77 Replies
----------------------------------------Deutsch--- ------------------------------------- Tag Leute, ich habe gesucht und gesucht und nichts gefunden, als ich nach einem HIDDEN Relogger oder nach einem HIDDEN Potter gesucht habe. Da habe ich mir gedacht, mache ich doch mal einen HIDDEN Potter und HIDDEN Relogger in einem! Und hier ist es: http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2521/screenxj. jpg (c) by 7Ultimate & EMINEM Dieser Bot sollte für dich HIDDEN potten (je nach Einstellung) und...
Getting past ip ban
01/11/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
JAP -- ANONYMITY & PRIVACY Download JAP It will mask your ip address so you should be able log onto your account :D:D Or use it every time u log in even if your not banned If you already didnt know how to get past it 1.Follow link to Website 2.Click on what corresponds with the particular program your using 3.Download it 4.Follow the install steps and turn Anonymity ON and OFF at your leisure
Get past greymane wall and go further *VIDEO*
03/29/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
This HAS been tested. It says it has been filmed on patch 2.1.3 it does work i tryed it. Great video id say. Enjoy! YouTube - Behind the Greymane Wall
Stuck in the past HELP!
12/14/2007 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
i rolled my client back to 2.8.3 and now i can get it to update back to 2.8.19 please help me :confused:
Get past eye of the storm starting globe (mages on
03/17/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies
When you enter eye of the storm, get a few feet away from the edge of the globe and blink then autorun and you'll get out of the globe before bg starts.