Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get past greymane wall and go further *VIDEO*

Discussion on Get past greymane wall and go further *VIDEO* within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Get past greymane wall and go further *VIDEO*

This HAS been tested. It says it has been filmed on patch 2.1.3 it does work i tryed it. Great video id say.

Enjoy!

Old 03/29/2008, 17:27   #2

elite*gold: 20
doesn't work, u cant walljump anymoren. (u can but this is to hard)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Barney21 wall, The Video...
03/15/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 19 Replies
kayo na ang humusga if niloloko ko kayo.. 10 person can only Download.. Rapidshare kasi hirap akong mag-upload sa iba...Smartbro lang kasi NET ko.. Upload ko sana sa youtube kaso subrang bagal talaga NET ko.. Feel FREE to re-upload..sa mga naka DL, for others to see http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff277/rico_dee p/specialforce2010-03-1019-53-26-70.jpg
who here is on greymane the server?
10/15/2008 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
just looking for some friends on the greymane server, i dont know many ppl on that one if your on that server and looking for some new friends msg me here or on wow im, corainee derendelda--my main clypsia
Jump Gw-Wall with VIDEO !!
06/19/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 22 Replies
I dont think someone posted it already.. :D i tried search button first and i found nothing ;) Here is a video on how to jump the GW WALL not the gate !! its easy and fast to do.. http://blip.tv/file/270192 (made by me) +k is welcome :P
Mages Only -get past hidden ab wall
02/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
go into ab run to the other sides base and run into their portal. next run to the invisable wall and blink though it (sorry mages only). fun trick is to get a oppsing player to follow you to his base then use the mc cap and run them though the portal then blink past the wall and run. by doing this when the mc runs out the guys stuck theres a wall or the portal out of ab