Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paladins don't suck at tanking after all

Discussion on Paladins don't suck at tanking after all within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Spamming Flash Heal now causes ALOT more aggro than it used to prior to patch 1.9. This is undocumented and possibly unintended as far as I know. Spam Flash Heal on another member of your party until you get the aggro, throw up Righteous Fury and you'll be all set to go in conjunction with Blessing of Salvation.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Paladins +255 Gift
06/06/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Hello, Ive released this Before..But it was Deleted for some reason O.o lol Anyways Here. Its the NewbieGift that gives +255 Equipment for Warrior,Mage and Paladin
Paladins got for soloing?
07/17/2008 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
hey guys, thinking about playing wow again. i have a 70 mage, but he just isnt that good at soloing dungeon bosses (no healing abilities, no armor, just quick burst damage). i also want a new gaming experience. so is paladin a good choice for playing mainly solo, some pvp and soloing dungeons?
Paladins
07/02/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Is there any private server which has paladin to choose from start with their weapons and pixie euds and wings and stuff like that? I havent seen one in all the pserver i have played :(
how can add paladins
04/07/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
how can add paladins in my server?
questions about tanking
05/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
is it small size body cant tank cuz they got small size? how can u tank 3big body size noobs with a small size character? i dont think normal tanking will work