Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to: Screw people over in neutral towns

Discussion on How to: Screw people over in neutral towns within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
A warrior can cast Demoralizing Shout on other people in towns such as Cenarion Hold, Moonglade and Gadgetzan. I'm not sure if it flags the warrior, but it definetly flags everyone else and the guards will attack the other faction.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Bug] Screw with people with Levitate and a boat
06/05/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
So as I was traveling at level 34, I had just got levitate. I boarded the boat back to SW and something happened. I was on the boat nocliping thru the boat. So how did I do this? I put levitate on, then boarded the boat. I didn't take it off, and as soon as the boat started moving, I was technically NOT part of the boat. Now about the title... You see, if you have a leveling buddy, or someone thats with you to take the boat, you could really f**k with them. So, for example....
PK IN TOWNS!
09/15/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
hey so I went on Spanish server of CO by editing my server.dat and adding in the spanish server. and when I was on I realized they cans till pk in tc and all that in spanish client, so therefore we could do the exact same thing except backwards. Dl the spanish CO client and edit that server.dat and add in the english server u play on then whenever you want to pk in towns you just log onto spanish client and you'll be able to. then when you want to play normal simply run your english client....
Kill Horder In Neutral Towns With 0 Aggro
03/12/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
1) Travel to Zangamarsh 2) Visit the Cenarion Expedition town. 3) Find the quartermaster in the town. 4) Buy a flare from him 5) Go to any neutral city and wait until a horde is near you. 6) Use the flare and it will attack the horde player. 7) Guards have not been programed to consider this a hostile action.
Kill people in neutral towns w/ MC
02/09/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Here's how it works. Strip your gear so you don't take durability. (You will die). 1. Mind control (preferably not an undead) a member of the opposite faction (Gadget / Winterspring) 2. The guards will beat down the mind controlled player first, causing them durability loss. 3. Get ready to die, cause you're next in the queue of aggressors.. No worries, you've stripped your gear! ** note, you have to do this inside the town within guard aggro range, not outside the town.
Priests PK in Neutral towns [ENG]
12/19/2004 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Priests are able to MC (Mind Control) and Pain (DoT) in Neutral towns without drawing agro from the guards. Enter a Neutral town, DoT your victim, and when they attack back they will be attacked by the guards.