Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Spirit Heal + Hearth

Discussion on Free Spirit Heal + Hearth within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
A lot of people know this already, so it may be a repost considering how long it's been around, but for those of you that don't know:

If you are dead in instance and are grouped, so long as you aren't the party leader, you can disband instead of releasing and once the 1 minute 'you are not supposed to be in this instance' is up, you will be ported back to wherever your hearthstone is set to and will be alive, without having to get your corpse or having to pay the spirit healer's 25%.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Spirit Heal macro using steeds
08/12/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
I found one macro for levelling SH with steeds (+1 and +0) but it doesn't work on Windows 7 64bit. My question is: can someone please make an SH macro that uses steeds and works on Win7 64bit? Thanks in advance, pokey.
Spirit Heal Leveling Macro
08/09/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 12 Replies
I'm not sure if there's currently one on the site, but here's my own. What you need is a Miraculous Gourd (can't remember if that's what it's called, I mean the gourd that gives you 800 health and mana) and Spirit Healing (the trojan skill). How it Works: First, it opens up the items and status menus and switches to the equipment view screen. Second, it un-equips the gourd and re-equips it, making you lose 800 hp. Third, it uses Spirit Heal and then sits (through the hot keys, SH in F1...
Requesting Spirit-Heal Training Bot
03/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Can someone give me a spirit-heal training bot please? I found one but it had a backdoor.