Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold Dupe

Discussion on Gold Dupe within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 06/23/2005, 20:34   #31

elite*gold: 0
Der bug mit dem "rumwirbeln" wurde scheins im 1.5 gefixt
Naja Versuch wars wert
Old 06/25/2005, 23:24   #32

annyone got some coords of a bad landblok cuz i dont really get what it is i mean is it like a bugged vein but that doesnt make you disconnect so or is any disconnect error good ? if that is you can just enter teleport and you will get disconnected would that work to ?
Old 07/02/2005, 13:06   #33

no, because it's not server-sided. that could be only possible if the server has extreme lag and kicks you. near ironforge was such a broken landblock i think

could be worth a test

Similar Threads Similar Threads
trade my CCR Gold dupe for CCR Item Dupe
05/13/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies
Alright, I've known previous Item Dupe methods before, but those that I've known have been patched already and I have not been able to find out any new methods. While I was working to find another working dupe method, I found a way to Dupe gold Successfully (pretty darn easy to be honest, no clue why i didn't think of this a long time ago). I'm looking to find a working Dupe method for CCR RF online in exchange for my Gold Dupe method. Note: Since I do not play on P server or any other...
Gold Dupe
08/26/2009 - Archlord - 64 Replies
I know there's a way you can dupe gold but i do not know how to do it. I'm guessing it's a very complicated packet sniffing technique, but there is a way. I know people on here know but do not want everyone knowing but someone has to come forward!
gold dupe possible? dupe hack sold on ebay
01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
Today i was looking for some lvl 80 good sro accounts to be like :Q_ :D and i saw someone selling that "dupe hack" tested and still working (as the seller says) that can make infinite money.. The program is called "Gold Digger" author: DJINIUS. I tied to search that around but i found nothing, the seller has just a positive feed that says it works, it costs 49$. It should be possible if an expert hacker reads, edits and sends packets to the server. mhh what do u think?
Gold Dupe
03/03/2007 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hi! Anyone of you know how to dupe gold which working? I've tried the guide from wowdupezone.com (ofcourse not bought it) and it doesn't work. I would love to hear something that really works. Best Regards Dojd
Gold Dupe...
02/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 35 Replies
This trick will work every time when there's a unstable landblock or instance. 1) Get one of your other character (or your friend's character) to sell something on AH. For example, a stack of Linen cloth. Give it a 100G buyout (or whatever value you want to dupe) 2) Get your character to Buy the item as per normal. The seller will get the money, and your money will be deducted. 3) Next thing is that you need to get to an broken landblock or instance as quickly as possible. Broken landblocks...