nein es reicht nicht wenn du per bwh disconnectest oder wenn du stecker rausziehst oder so. der server muss laggen! also wenn du in den letzten 15 minuten 3 mal rausgeworfen wirst kannst du ins ah gehen und das mal durchziehen. eventuell hast du glück und hast ein rollback nach dem relog.
in daoc oder lineage würde ich sagen findet risse im boden wo man durchfallen kann
früher wurde man da disconnectet und hatte etwa 5 min rollback
aber das ding ist es ist nicht vorhersagbar wann der char gespeichert wird. man muss halt sehr schnell zu dem loch sein und ohne warlock eigentlich zu vergessen
Ich erzähl euch jetzt mal was.....
Mein Dad laded mit Emule und das so stark das ich wenn ich ihn nicht abschalte, öfters mal rausfliege und ich hatte noch nie ein "rollback" .
Ich denke nicht das es funktioniert und wenn würde es hier keiner zu hundert % erklären
Ich weiss net ob ihr es auch habt, aber in Disconnecte öfters wenn ich in die Warsong schlucht komme oder in nen Raid invitet werde (auch in Warsong). Ein Gildenmember hat das prob auch...nur kann man net schnell genug nach warsong
Eine andere möglichkeite wäre einen Raid zu veranstalten und dann mit 200ally ins orgri ah stürmen
trade my CCR Gold dupe for CCR Item Dupe 05/13/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies Alright, I've known previous Item Dupe methods before, but those that I've known have been patched already and I have not been able to find out any new methods. While I was working to find another working dupe method, I found a way to Dupe gold Successfully (pretty darn easy to be honest, no clue why i didn't think of this a long time ago). I'm looking to find a working Dupe method for CCR RF online in exchange for my Gold Dupe method.
Note: Since I do not play on P server or any other...
Gold Dupe 08/26/2009 - Archlord - 64 Replies I know there's a way you can dupe gold but i do not know how to do it. I'm guessing it's a very complicated packet sniffing technique, but there is a way. I know people on here know but do not want everyone knowing but someone has to come forward!
gold dupe possible? dupe hack sold on ebay 01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies Today i was looking for some lvl 80 good sro accounts to be like :Q_ :D and i saw someone selling that "dupe hack" tested and still working (as the seller says) that can make infinite money.. The program is called "Gold Digger" author: DJINIUS. I tied to search that around but i found nothing, the seller has just a positive feed that says it works, it costs 49$. It should be possible if an expert hacker reads, edits and sends packets to the server.
mhh what do u think?
Gold Dupe 03/03/2007 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies Hi!
Anyone of you know how to dupe gold which working? I've tried the guide from wowdupezone.com (ofcourse not bought it) and it doesn't work.
I would love to hear something that really works.
Best Regards
Dojd
Gold Dupe... 02/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 35 Replies This trick will work every time when there's a unstable landblock or instance.
1) Get one of your other character (or your friend's character) to sell something on AH. For example, a stack of Linen cloth. Give it a 100G buyout (or whatever value you want to dupe)
2) Get your character to Buy the item as per normal. The seller will get the money, and your money will be deducted.
3) Next thing is that you need to get to an broken landblock or instance as quickly as possible. Broken landblocks...